Le serveur de test Bullroarer vient d'ouvrir et il le restera jusqu'au jeudi 1er septembre 21h00.
Au programme de gros changement sur le ménestrel avec la disparition de la voie jaune protecteur des chants et en PvMP (ils avaient déjà été annoncés
En très gros la voie jaune passe en voie "passive" à l'image de la troisième voie du Bagarreur - qui existe mais qui ne constitue plus à proprement parler un arbre propre. De fait, il y'a de nombreuses modifications sur les compétences et leurs CD.
Il est encore une fois dommage que ces changements majeurs n'aient pas été traduits pour cette annonce qui passe par Bullroarer - elle le sera lors de la sortie de cette mise à jour sur la version live.
Il y aura plusieurs sessions de Bullroarer.
Le Ménestrel :
Hi everyone, I’m OnnMacMahal, and I want to talk to you about the upcoming changes to the Minstrel class. We’ve converted the minstrel’s ‘Protector of Song’ specialization tree into a passive tree, functioning the same way as the brawler’s yellow tree does. I’m here to answer a few questions up front, and give you a bit of insight into our thinking regarding these changes.
Wait, what’s happening?
With U33.2, minstrels will no longer be able to choose the ‘Protector of Song’ trait tree as their specialization. You’ll still be able to specialize in the other two trait trees, and the yellow tree isn’t going anywhere! While you won’t be able to choose yellow as your specialization, it is still full of exciting stuff. For most players, this means you’ll be able to access unique skills like Song of Aid and Call to Greatness while specializing in either ‘The Watcher of Resolve’ or ‘The Warrior-Skald’ trait lines.
NOTE: Upon logging into Bullroarer with a copied character, you may have a saved trait tree specializing in yellow. For now, you will need to manually click ‘Re-specialize’ in order to interact with the new traits correctly.
Why Yellow Minstrel?
The yellow minstrel line has a strong identity, but while there are good reasons to specialize in the ‘Protector of Song’ those reasons aren’t usually better than the reasons for specializing in blue or red. Yet it still has some very clear utility, and we regularly see minstrels swapping to a full yellow line spec to fire off all the buffs they can before swapping back to blue (or red) as a fight starts. And while it doesn’t have quite enough power or utility to justify using as a main spec, we see a lot of you considering the yellow line and keeping a yellow setup around. We just don’t see many folks staying
in yellow line for very long. Obviously there are exceptions, but at the moment, minstrels staying in yellow spec for group content tend to be for niche circumstances.
Our goal is not to remove yellow line or yellow line’s identity, but to fold yellow line back into being a core part of the minstrel, accessible regardless of whether you’re in red line doing landscape quests, blue line main-healing a raid, or any other activity.
So, what’s changing?
of things are changing. For the full list of changes, please see the release notes or hop into Bullroarer and check things out for yourself! However, I’ll cover a few broad categories of changes below:
Anthems & Codas
Anthems are an iconic part of the minstrel’s toolkit, but they aren’t always a very exciting part of the class. We want anthems to be more interesting to use, but we don’t want them to simply be a chore to maintain. To that end, anthems all now share a cooldown, have shortened durations, and can only be used in combat. We’ve also added a couple anthems and made sure they’re distributed around the trait trees. This means it won’t be possible for a single minstrel to maintain 100% uptime on all their anthems for the group. You’ll have to be a bit choosier with your anthems, but you also won’t be waiting for your anthem buffs to expire, only to pause what you’re doing and click through all of your anthems one by one to refresh the buffs.
Anthem buffs should also now have greater parity with one another. You should always want to have more anthem buffs, without feeling like any particular anthem is an absolute must-have above everything else.
Anthems also used to apply bonus effects to your next Coda, but these effects could be a bit confusing, and it could be hard to tell which ones were ‘queued up’ for your next Coda. These effects will now trigger directly off of their relevant Anthems, provided you have a point in the new ‘Invigorating Anthems’ trait.
Song of Aid and Call to Greatness
These two are a pair of awesome skills, but their effects varied widely in usefulness and could be difficult or impossible to utilize meaningfully. They’ve been changed so that they now have more unified effects for all of your allies:
Song of Aid is now a strong defensive cooldown, granting a brief Heal over Time and a Damage reduction & reflect, so help you get back on your feet when things start to go sideways.
Call to Greatness now resets a key or capstone cooldown for every trait tree for every class. This means that regardless of your chosen class or role, you should have a skill which will have its cooldown reset by Call to Greatness. This will allow Call to Greatness to be used both offensively and defensively, and make its effects relevant for everyone.
That said, not all classes are equal, and some have more impactful long-cooldown skills than others. So while some classes or specializations will still benefit from the new Call to Greatness effect more than others, there should be better parity overall, and we’re certainly willing to look at outliers going forward.
While Dissonance and Resonance have clear benefits, Melody has never had a very strong identity. While making changes to the yellow line, we wanted to strengthen the identity of the Melody stance a bit. While it can do some
healing and some
damage, it doesn’t excel at either, so we made some changes to make Melody better at applying debuffs, buffs, and unique effects.
Debuffs applied by Echoes of Battle and Call of Orome are now stronger while in Melody. Similarly, Piercing Cry only removes corruptions and stuns on critical hits when used in Melody. Additionally, Call to Fate can be used in Melody, though it will do less damage than it will in Dissonance.
Minstrels have three core skills which change depending on stance: your strike, your piercing cry, and your coda. Strike skills have been rebalanced slightly against one another, so their healing and damage values change more depending on your stance. Likewise, Piercing Cry now has more utility in Melody, does more damage in Dissonance, and is weaker offensively in Resonance. Codas (when traited) also now have bonus effects related to their respective stances.
We know this is a lot of changes all at once, but we hope it improves overall gameplay for Minstrels, lets you access some of the unique abilities formerly hidden behind the yellow specialization, and helps you all feel like protectors of song.
Keep in mind that this is Bullroarer, so some of these changes may not be final, but we want to know what you think, and we look forward to seeing your reactions and feedback below.
Les notes de version :
Release Notes - Beta #1:
- Beorning Brutal Retribution Armour Sets now list and use a four item set bonus.
- The Brawler trait Trail Food Boost now works with Feast of Anórien and Superior Feast of Anórien.
- Brawlers will now gain the correct Battlerank modifiers when entering the Ettenmoors.
- Gave Brawler appropriate loot drops for both Library and School at Tham Mirdain.
- Captain & Warden Stout-axe Classes can now open the Stout-axe Newbie Heirloom pack.
- During Character creation:
- Dwarf and Stout-axe characters can now choose the Captain and Warden classes.
- Elf and High Elf characters can now choose the Burglar class.
- Hobbit characters can now choose the Champion and Lore-master classes.
- Man characters can now choose the Rune-keeper class.
- Burglars now start the game with two daggers equipped.
- Captains now start the game with a Two-Handed Sword.
- Warden's now start the game with a javelin equipped.
CALL TO GREATNESS / SONG OF AID:
- Please direct your minstrel feedback here: https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...42#post8154742
- Minstrels can no longer specialize in the ‘Protector of Song’ trait line.
- Because yellow-line can no longer be chosen as a specialization, yellow trait costs have been adjusted. In general, yellow traits only cost one point, while skill-granting traits cost two, and significant traits cost 3.
- NOTE: In case you missed this above: Upon logging into Bullroarer with a copied character, you may have a saved trait tree specializing in yellow. For now, you will need to manually click ‘Re-specialize’ in order to interact with the new traits correctly.
- Call to Greatness:
- Reworked Call to Greatness significantly. It now has a 7m cooldown, and resets one key class cooldown per trait tree for every fellowship or raid member within 25m.
- There is a 2m cooldown on receiving this effect.
- Armour set bonuses which reduce Call to Greatness cooldown changed from -45s to -60s.
- Armour set bonus which gave Call to Greatness a chance to trigger its effects again now gives Call to Greatness a chance to reset the cooldown of Song of Aid.
- Song of Aid:
- Song of Aid no longer grants unique, class-specific bonuses.
- Now grants your fellowship a Heal over Time as well as reduces and reflects a portion of incoming damage.
- The HoT effect lasts 10s; the buff reduces and reflects 15% of damage for 10s, then 5% of damage for another 15s.
- All anthems:
- Base buff durations reduced to 30s.
- Anthems share a 25s cooldown.
- Anthems no longer alter Codas (See Invigorating Anthems for these effects).
- Anthems are only usable in combat.
- All anthems grant a benefit to your entire fellowship or raid.
- Anthem of Third Age: Dissonance: Now gives +20% Cry and Call Damage to yourself, and +5% Light, Fire, Lightning, and Frost Damage to your group.
- Anthem of Third Age: Resonance: Now gives a less potent -Induction modifier, but gives +5% Outgoing Healing and -5% Induction Duration to your group.
- Anthem of Composure: Now grants less Tactical Mitigation, but gives 3% Shadow, Acid, and Fire Mitigation.
- Anthem of Compassion: New/returning! -1-4% Incoming Damage (formerly on Inspire Fellows) and 3% Lightning and Frost Mitigation.
- Anthem of the Free Peoples: New/returning! 1-5% inc healing and 2-10% Outgoing Damage.
- Anthem of Prowess: +5% Melee Damage, -5% Attack Duration, Agility, and 5% Orc-craft and Fell-wrought Mitigation.
- Anthem of War: Bonus to Melee Damage has been moved to Anthem of Prowess.
- The tracery 'Anthem of War Damage Buffs' now includes 'Prowess' in its name; this tracery is essentially unchanged, but the buffs modified by the tracery are split between Anthem of War and Anthem of Prowess.
- The tracery 'Anthem Duration' has had its effect halved (now +33s max).
- New Trait: Invigorating Anthems:
- Rank 1 grants anthems a personal effect when used (formerly gained from using anthems followed by codas).
- Ranks 2-4 reduce anthem cooldowns slightly.
- Coda of Fury damage increased slightly. Fellowship damage buff reduced to 1% (5% with Thunderous Codas).
- Coda of Melody buff now gives 1% resistance penetration (5% with Thunderous Codas) rather than partial BPE.
- Coda of Resonance buff reduced to 1% Incoming Healing (5% with Thunderous Codas).
- Melody of Battle:
- Reflect potency is still very small, but is now based on incoming damage.
- Now gives a 3% Parry bonus, rather than Parry Rating.
- New/merged trait 'Memories of Battle' adds a chance to apply a +Threat generation effect to the recipient of Melody of Battle.
- Echoes of Battle:
- Now applies the debuff formerly on 'Timeless Echoes of Battle'.
- Damage reduced slightly.
- Timeless Echoes of Battle:
- Now applies a lesser version of its former debuff.
- Damage increased slightly.
- Call to Oromë:
- Now available in Melody stance, with reduced damage.
- Debuff duration increased when used in Melody.
- Reduced debuff potency when used in Dissonance.
- Both debuffs will stack with each other and themselves, but only 2 of these debuffs can be active on a target at any time.
- Call to Fate can now be used in Melody stance.
- 'Dissonant Strike,' 'Hero's Strike,' and 'Healer's Strike' have had their damage and healing values rebalanced slightly against one another.
- Piercing Cry will now stun on critical hits and remove corruptions only in Melody stance.
- Dissonant Piercing Cry damage increased slightly.
- Major Ballad (Resonance) can now target allies, rather than healing in an AoE around the caster.
- Cry of the Valar damage increased slightly, and no longer buffs your In-combat Morale Regen.
- Cry of the Wizards damage increased slightly.
- Inspire Fellows no longer grants a -1% incoming damage effect (now found on Anthem of Compassion).
- Cry of the Chorus cooldown increased from 60s to 90s.
MISC / FIXES:
- New trait: Anthem of Compassion (Watcher of Resolve tree).
- The trait 'Improved Inspire Fellows' no longer adds damage reduction; that effect is now on Anthem of Compassion.
- New Trait: Thunderous Codas:
- Rank 1 grants an additional effect to each coda.
- Coda of Fury deals additional damage after a brief delay.
- Coda of Melody has a 25% chance to reset Anthem cooldowns.
- Coda of Resonance applies a small splash heal around your target after a brief delay.
- Ranks 2-5 increase the fellowship-wide buffs from your Codas.
- Cry of the Valar is now a red-line set bonus, only accessible if you are specialized in the Warrior-Skald tree.
- The trait 'Fierce Cries' is now a trait in the red tree, and its potency has been increased to 20%.
- Triumphant Spirit:
- Now a blue-line trait set bonus, only accessible if you are specialized in the Watcher of Resolve tree.
- Triumphant Spirit now has a base 2m 45s cooldown, formerly achieved by spending another trait point on it.
- The trait 'Raise Our Spirits' has been moved to the blue tree, and will cause Raise the Spirit to apply a small AoE heal after a brief delay; its max rank has been reduced to 4.
- Trait: Word Spreads:
- This trait has been merged with 'Strength of the Hammerhand'.
- Rather than adding a Mastery buff, Rank 3 now increases single-target skill damage while the bubble is active. The potency of this damage buff is greatest for Song of the Hammerhand, weaker for Gift of the Hammerhand, and weakest for Legend of Helm Hammerhand, to reflect the increased number of allies affected.
- The trait 'Improved Hero's Strike' is now 'Improved Strikes' and now improves all three strike skills' Damage by up to 30% and Healing by up to 50%.
- Additional ranks in 'Perfect Performance' now also increase the duration of the buffs granted by this trait.
- The trait 'Cacophonous Timeless Echoes' is now called 'Cacophonous Echoes' as this trait improves both damaging versions of 'Echoes' as well as the red-line capstone trait 'Harsh Echoes.'
- The trait 'Of All Trades' now has 5 ranks, and its effects have been changed slightly: its max bonus is now +10% Outgoing Healing and +15% Damage.
- Increased potency of debuffs from the trait 'Strike a Chord'.
- The trait 'Sharing a Story' has been split into two separate traits:
- 'Songs of Woe' increases ballad crit chance (1-5%).
- 'Sharing a Story' causes Ballad criticals to reset all versions of Piercing Cry.
- Tale of Tales:
- The Tale of Tales trait no longer grants you a passive buff aura. When traited, Tale of Tales will cause your Anthems to tier up a 30s duration raid-wide buff, increasing potency and granting additional bonuses each time it tiers up.
- The Tale of Tales effect will grant you bonus Fate, Resistance, Finesse, Critical Rating, and Vitality at the highest tier.
- Still as Death duration reduced to 10s.
- Tracery 'Still as Death Cooldown' now reduces the Still as Death cooldown by 48-66s (depending on rarity).
- The former set bonus 'Inspire Fellows damage reduction stacks' now gives a +30% chance for Coda of Melody to reset Anthem cooldowns.
- The former set bonus 'Inspire fellows damage reduction' now gives extra duration for the Song of Aid lesser damage redirect.
- Several effects have been changed from -All Skill Inductions to -Healing Skill Inductions.
- Several Traits and Effects have had their icons changed to better reflect what skills or effects they are related to.
- References to 'Dissonance Cries and Calls' should now be 'Cries and Calls' as these modifiers generally apply to Cries and Calls regardless of whether or not you're in Dissonance stance.
- The Fear Resistance buff from Story of Courage has been reduced in potency and no longer stacks with itself.
Monster Play Class Changes:
- Protector of Song:
- The trait 'Shield Focus' is no longer available.
- The corresponding skill 'Shield Focus' has been removed.
- The trait 'Shielding Cry' has been removed.
- The trait 'Improved Coda of Melody' has been removed.
- The skill 'Anthem of the Third Age: Melody' and its associated traits have been removed.
- The trait 'Improved Call of the Second Age' has been removed.
- Watcher of Resolve:
- The trait 'Resolute' (Block Rating) has been removed.
- The trait 'Inspiring Cries and Calls' has been removed.
- Update brings the monster player baseline stats to 480 equivalent.
- All classes get +25% base health.
- Reaver: +5% Base Melee Damage.
- Defiler: +5% Base Melee Damage, +5% Base Magic Damage.
- Blackarrow: +5 Base Melee and Ranged Damage.
- Warleader: +10% Base Melee Damage and +10% Base Tactical Damage.
- Stalker: +5% to Base Melee Damage +15% to Base Tactical Damage.
- Weaver: +5% to Base Melee Damage.
- 'Time-Out' now cleanses 3 negative effects and briefly reduces both outgoing and incoming damage, rather than restoring power.
- The trait 'Improved Jagged Cut' now also slightly increases potency of bleeds from Lacerate and Mutilation.
- New Trait: Double-edged Blades:
- Adds a chance for Sudden Strikes, Ravage, and Devastating Strike to tier up a Corruption buff on the Reaver, causing you to take +2% Incoming Damage, but deal +8% Skill Damage per tier (5 tiers max).
- 15% chance to receive the effect for each strike made from each of these skills.
- This effect is a Corruption, and can be tiered down or dispelled by the free peoples.
- Resilience now provides a 10s immunity to roots and slows on a 40s cooldown and breaks all CC.
- Enhanced Resilience extends the duration of immunity to 15s and extends CC immunity to all forms of CC for the duration.
- Blinding Dust now increases miss chance by 40% for 30s hitting up to 4 targets on a 15s cooldown - this remains a wound ability.
- Sundering Blow now reduces the armor of the target by 168k for 60s.
- Thrash Wound has its damage increased for the DoT.
- Blade Toss now slows the target by 20% for 15s.
- Enhanced Blade Toss now has a +50% chance to knock the target down and increases the potency of the slow debuff to 40%.
- Upper Hand now has a 15s reduction of B/P/E by 120k on a target, increased self-armor for 20s and adds a Corruption to the Reaver, which gives +50% chance that Blade Toss will knock a target down.
- Enhanced Upper Hand now causes the Upper Hand corruption effect to decrease active cooldowns when using damaging skills (Skills affected by the corruption cooldown effect are: Sundering Blow, Blinding Dust, Disarm, Severing Strike, Blade Toss, Impale, Devastating Strike, and Mutilation).
- Charge can now be used in combat, though the in-combat version only gives +50% move speed for 4s, and will not make you immune to CC.
- Devastating Strike now has a 15s/8s cooldown and a threshold require of 33%/50 for the differing variants decreases the incoming healing on a target for 8s and increases the damage done by 150% and 250% for the normal and enhanced version respectively.
- Added a Physical/Wound cleanse to Blood Lust, which increases the potency of the buff for each effect cleansed, at the cost of morale.
- Minor tweak to the angle of the Jagged Cut AoE arc.
- The trait 'Enhanced Curse of Sticky Feet' now reduces Fire Mitigation and an appropriate amount of Tactical Mitigation for level 140; however, the debuff is now a cleansable wound effect.
- 'Anointing of the Slick Flesh' now removes up to three Physical or Tactical effects.
- 'Constant Pain' now deals significantly more damage and significantly less healing.
- 'Curse of the Lethargic Heart' debuff potency increased slightly.
- 'Curse of Deadly Sorrows' now reduces an opponent's Fate, Tactical Mastery, Armour Value, Resistance, and and Finesse.
- 'Curse of the Melancholic Heart' now reduces Outgoing Healing by 50% (from 25%).
- 'Gooey Gourd' now increases Skill Inductions by 100% (from 20%) but is now a cleansable poison effect.
- Summoned Flies improvements:
- Regular summoned flies from 'Plague of Flies' now last 10s and deal much less damage, but have more morale, and significantly increased evade chance.
- When traited, Improved flies now last 20s (down from 30s) but have a greater miss chance debuff, more morale, and even greater evade chance.
- 'Efflorescence' induction increased from 1s to 2s.
- Morale cost of Fell Sacrifice increased to 2% of max morale.
- Gourd skills base inductions increased to 2.5s.
- New stance: 'Curse-shouter':
- Reduces outgoing healing and increases damage.
- Reduces inductions of Gourd and Curse skills.
- Disables 'Efflorescence'.
- Alters 'Fungal Bloom'.
- Reduced healing, increased cooldown.
- Applies a 30s buff 'Poison Bloom' which increases potency of Damage over Time effects.
- 'Fell Restoration' becomes 'Doom of the North':
- Doom of the North deals Frost damage and applies a Fear that counts down for 5s before dealing significant Frost damage to the target. If cleansed, the effect deals significantly less damage.
- 'Fungal Spores' becomes 'Stinging Spores':
- Stinging Spores deals a small amount of Acid Damage, as well as Acid Damage over Time, and stacks up to 3 times on a target.
- New stance: 'Herb-tender':
- Increases healing and decreases damage.
- Healing skills gain the ability to tier up the 'Invigorated' Corruption effect on allies, increasing damage, reducing attack speed, and increasing incoming healing.
- Curses become Boon skills which apply Corruption buffs to allies.
- 'Curse of the Lethargic Heart' becomes 'Boon of the Blackened Heart':
- +15% Damage dealt
- 'Curse of Rotten Flesh' becomes 'Boon of Toxic Flesh':
- -10% Incoming Damage
- 'Curse of Deadly Sorrows' becomes 'Boon of the Battle-scarred':
- Increases Armour, Beleriand Mitigation, Light Mitigation, and Resistance Rating
- Fixed some out of date & incorrect tooltips.
- New Corruption buff: Stand Tall:
- Gives +5% Skill Damage, +2 Max Range, and -3% Induction Duration per tier.
- Tiers up to a max of 3 (15% Damage, 6 Range, -10% Inductions).
- 15s Duration.
- This effect is a Corruption, and can thus be dispelled by the free peoples.
- 'Centre' is once again a channeled skill:
- Tiers up Stand Tall every 1.5s while channeling.
- Fixed negative Power scaling on Centre.
- 'Vital Target' and 'Improved Vital Target' will add one tier of Stand Tall.
- Steadfast Barrage increases range to 40m and deals more damage per tick and channels for 6 seconds. Cooldown now 20s.
- Improved Steadfast Barrage gives a chance to crit and increases damage per tick and channels for 8 seconds. Cooldown now 20s.
- 'Command Post' now increases all masteries by 25%.
- 'Banner of Terror' now also includes a Level of Dread when it is summoned.
- 'Banner of Horror' now also includes three levels of Dread when it is summoned.
- 'Menacing Roar' range increased to 20m and total targets increased to 6.
- 'Black Speech' damage increased.
- 'Cleave' damage increased slightly, and is now a small AoE, dealing damage to up to 3 targets.
- 'Fracture' damage increased considerably.
- The trait 'Damage Boost' trait now grants +25% damage, rather than 3%.
- The trait 'Empowering' now has a Tactical Mastery value appropriate for level 140 and its In-combat Power Regen has been changed to Resistance Rating.
- 'Purge' no longer breaks allies out of stealth.
- When traited, 'Purge' now grants 6s of immunity to CC.
- Skill Fracture now applies its effect regardless of the damage hitting the player when the trait Power of Fear is traited.
- Reduce healing induction by 15% on the trait Harsh Language.
- 'Clinging Webs' miss chance debuff increased from 7% to 15%.
- 'Venomous Haze' now has a max range of 40m, and reduces player ranged skills by 15m.
- 'Lethal kiss' now deals slightly more damage at the outset, and deals ~4x that damage after ten seconds if the effect is not removed; cooldown has been increased to 10s.
- 'Grasping Webs' now has a 50% chance to break on damage.
- 'Necrosis' now reduces the resistance rating of targets by 120k.
- The trait 'Steelweave Webs' now increases the grace period of your roots to 3s.
- 'Envenom' base damage increased; bonus 20% damage for every venom pip.
- 'Shelob's Gift' reduced from a full heal to a ~1/3 heal.
- 'Feast' now restores morale on a defeat event instead of power.
- 'Poison Spray' can now be used against NPCs.
- Base Hatchling Health increased by 15%.
- Strong Brood now gives +75% Health, -10% power, 5% faster attacks, +25% melee damage, +25% Critical Damage, +25% Melee Critical Hit Points, +15% Evade Rate.
- Scytode Brood now gives +25% health, +15% power, +10% faster attack speed, -25% melee damage, +35% ranged damage, +25% critical chance, +15% melee critical hit points, +10% Evade Rate.
- New skill: Cleansing Shadows:
- Costs 3 Venom.
- The weaver can consume up to 3 negative tactical, song, or cry effects.
- The weaver is healed a small amount for each effect consumed.
- 'Toxic Carapace' has been reworked slightly:
- The effect from Toxic Carapace now tiers down over time; the starting tier depends on the number of Venom pips consumed.
- Tier 5 effect is now -25% incoming damage, 80% reflected damage.
- Incoming damage potency is reduced 5% per tier, and reflect potency is reduced 10% per tier.
- Overall duration and cooldown increased slightly (25s maximum possible duration, 90s cooldown).
- This effect is now a Corruption, meaning it can be tiered down or dispelled by the free peoples.
- Known Issue: Toxic Carapace buff is not tiering down at the moment.
General Monster Play Changes:
- Flayer stance:
- Flayer Bubble is now 7% of max health.
- Improved Flayer Armour & Mit buffs rolled into regular flayer buff; Improved Flayer Trait now gives -10% incoming melee/ranged damage, +5% Beleriand Mitigation, and +20% Threat.
- Ending or cancelling Pack Flayers' root will no longer dispel Flayer bubble.
- 'Pack Hunters' (non-Shadow/non-Flayer version) now increases a target's incoming damage by 5% and reduces incoming healing by 30%.
- 'Shadow Pack' now reduces incoming healing by 25%; 10% after leaving the debuff area.
- 'Improved Rallying Howl' Damage buff lasts 25s, rather than 15s.
- Baseline 'Stealth' no longer reduces movement speed, but base Stealth level has been decreased by 3.
- The trait 'Improved Stealth' now increases stealthed movement speed 5%, Increases Stealth level by 7, and increases Critical Chance of attacks from stealth by 10%.
- Reduced 'Bestial Claws' Damage slightly.
- Increased 'Scratch and Snip' Damage slightly.
- Added minor damage to the initial skill hits of 'Crippling Bite' and all versions of 'Savage Fangs.'
- Shadow Fangs now places an effect that reduces the ability to parry by 68000 and increases induction timers by 45%.
- Snap! now reduces the target's damage by 10% for 30s (this is a multiplicative reduction).
- Flea Bitten now applies an initial interrupt and then a pulsing interrupt on the target that lasts for 15 seconds pulsing every five seconds.
- Howl of unnerving now has a 50% chance to apply a fear debuff, reducing mitigation by 20% on up to 4 targets.
- Brutal Fangs(Flayer Stance) now reduces Block, Parry, and Evade by 25% and, when scoring a Brute bonus hit decreases armor by 25% for 45s.
- Pounce/Sudden Pounce now applies a corruption to the warg increasing the damage of "Fang" by 150% for 24s.
- Scratch and Snip now applies two buffs when used in Shadow stance: one gives 100% crit chance on the next attack you make with your jaws, and the second gives 100% crit chance on the next attack made with your claws.
- In Flayer stance, Swipe now adds a corruption to the warg increasing the chance to land "Brute" effects by 50%.
- Howl of the Unnerving base BPE debuff now only stacks 2 times on a player.
- General Orc Change: Undying Rage cooldown is now 8m and requires the Orc to be under 50% health. On activation applies a Corruption effect that makes the Orc immune to death, increases damage, reduces incoming damage and on expiration deals 50% of the orc's max morale as damage. Additionally, using skills while under the effects of Undying Rage will heal the orc for 2% of their max morale. If the Corruption is removed before the effect expires the Orc does NOT suffer the damage and has the cooldown for Undying Rage reduced by 360s.
- Outpost changes: For each outpost that monsters players control they receive a 20% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns and 44900 finesse. For each outpost that free players control they receive a 20% bonus to Glory/Infamy. There are no other bonuses for controlling these locations.
- Tower Changes: For each tower or camp locale that monster players and free players control they receive a 25% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns. There are no other bonuses applied for controlling these locations.
- Tol Ascarnen: Controlling Tol Ascarnen grants the controlling faction a 50% bonus to Glory/Infamy and commendation earns. There are no other bonuses applied for controlling Tol Ascarnen.
- Artifact changes: When monster player control their artifact they receive +5% to all defences, +5% to all damage, +50% increase to Glory/Infamy and commendations earns, Increased Finesse by 180000, and a 2% reduction in power costs. When free players control their artifact they receive +2% to all their defences, +50% increase to Glory/Infamy and commendations earn, and a 2% reduction in power costs.
- We have updated the appearance for the new spider appearance available on the LotRO Store. The appearance is now the Gamnogal spider appearance.
- The White Hand warg skin in the Ettenmoors was errantly changed. We have put the correct skin back on the trait.
- Maps to Gramsfoot now all have a 60s cooldown. This is to alleviate the issue with the map being removed from the initial quest deed.
- Tinctures of Audacity have been removed from the game as they were artificially inflating the cost of Audacity while active on Monster Players. If you use one and then attempt to train the audacity trait you are paying a cost 5 levels higher.
- Blood Craban and Formal Corgi pets now appear in Collections panel.
- Corrects a grammatical error in the German title: "Bane of the Nine". It is now "Fluch der Neun".
- Added new cosmetic items for barter for the 2022 Fall Festival.
- IAXP Runes no longer drop From Woe of the Willow T1 Chest.
- When using Scholar Crafting magnifying glass and book props on Hobbit Males now appear correctly.
- The quest "Intro: Strider's Charge" now gives a Robe as a light armor reward option.
- Having discovered an error in the legendary item xp required by the legendary item rewards track across various levels, we have made adjustments to the curve. These changes will speed up progress through the legendary items rewards track for characters of most levels. For levels 45 - 60 and 95 - 120 the legendary item xp required to advance the track has been reduced. For levels 61 - 94 the legendary item xp required to advance the track has been greatly reduced. For levels 121 - 130 the legendary item xp required to advance the track has been slightly reduced. For now, at levels 131 - 140, the legendary item xp required to advance the track remains exactly the same, however we plan to make adjustments in future seasons, likely requiring slightly more legendary item experience to advance at levels 131 and higher.
Client PC : ici
Pour transférer un personnage sur Bullroarer :
1 - Connectez vous sur votre compte sur Bullroarer, cliquez sur transfert, sélectionnez le serveur sur lequel se trouve le personnage à copier vers Bullroarer
2 - Sélectionnez le personnage a transférer (le plus simple est de cliquer sur tout sélectionner)
3 - Sélectionner "Copier vers Bullroarer"
Vous pouvez vous connecter avec votre personnage préféré sur Bullroarer.
En général la copie est effacée à chaque nouveau test de mise à jour.