Session Question/Réponse live sur le PvP le 18 décembre

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Zenimax a prévu de répondre en live à des questions sur le PvP de Teso. Ça se passe demain à 16-18h EST (22h-minuit pour nous si je me trompe pas) sur le forum Elitist Jerks.

Vu le manque d'info autour de RvR, il y a peut être du monde ici qui sera intéressé pour aller poser des questions.
C'est terminé, voilà les infos qu'on a pour le moment (ils vont répondre à quelques questions supplémentaire dans les jours à venir):

Citation :
I am curious about what the discussions have been regarding collision detection. Some have said it could add another level of strategy to PvP. What in particular were the reasons it was not done? And could it still be considered for PvE content (NPCs/enemies)?

Having worked on games with player collision in PVP before, we found that it was far more valuable to offer players larger battles with better server and client performance than smaller battles with player collision due to the hit servers and clients take when implementing such a feature. That’s not to say we didn’t consider it at one time and while it is always interesting to put collision in a PVP game, when you’re dealing with masses of players it becomes more of a frustration point than a tactical advantage (speaking from personal experience trying to setup a shield wall behind a Keep door then watching players still find ways through it).
Citation :
I guess I'll start things off with a question. I haven't had a chance to experience any PvP during beta, but I'm in love with the combat system of the game. How much of the pvp combat is going to be based on skill? Timing dodges, blocks, attacks, skills and power attacks against other real people seems very exciting and engaging.

Skill is a tricky thing to measure as when most people talk about skill in Elder Scrolls it's referring to headshots with a bow, blocking, power attacks or dodging at the right time. In Elder Scrolls Online we have many opportunities for players to show their skill as we also have blocking, roll dodging, and sneaking up on enemy players without getting detected. There are opportunities to block power attacks which knock your enemy off balance, opening them up for a power attack of your own! That being said we do have to account for network latency so while it's not pinpoint, there is some wiggle room for dodging that we've found to work quite nice in our Cyrodiil battles!
Citation :
Player interaction is very important in any MMO. With this in mind, will the players on opposing teams be able to communicate with one another? The WoW method (for example) of limiting communication between teams makes their PvP system feel shallow and artificial.

Players from each Alliance within Cyrodiil can still use emotes and see the other players doing them for sure. The comprehension of public messages however between players will be blocked between Alliances (it just gets flat out suppressed and enemy Alliances don't see public messages or zone chat from the enemy).
Citation :
  • Will it be possible for a small and optimized team (6-8 people) to win against a big zerg in a situation of roaming (not in a castle / bridge)?
  • Will you invite full guild (PvP oriented) to test the RvR?

We have had several Beta's so far with large PVP oriented guilds getting invited and they've worked out great. Hang in there for the invites as they'll come in time, but also more to the question about small groups vs. large groups. We've been working diligently to find those sweet spot ratios and abilities to make it so small groups (4 players or so) can have the opportunity to take out larger groups (8-12 or more depending on the group make up) but it is a tough balance point to strike. I can say from roaming around in small groups during our internal tests and Betas, that 2-4 player well coordinated groups have picked apart larger groups of players but then I've also been steamrolled in the exact same situation so it's a matter of who you're up against at the time and the players on the other side of the internet that determines a battle victor!
Citation :
This question is more in connection to Cyrodiil, the pvp zone, instead of PvP itself. In the guide to Tamriel, Cyrodiil used to have jungles. Then when Oblivion came out, the jungle was absent and that was explained by Talos changing the climate. However, ESO is set before the birth of Tiber Septim. Will Cyrodiil have jungles?

Cyrodiil in our timeline will look very familiar to Oblivion, however much more spread out. To the question of Jungles in Cyrodiil and the question of Tiber Septim changing the climate, we have a book in the game for you to find for more details about that hiding in Cyrodiil itself.
Citation :
I have a question which has concerned me for the past couple of weeks. If the cap system does not feature any sort of "cap per X# of players" where one side cannot have more than X# of players more than any other side, what is stopping one side always having more numbers over the other two alliances in the any of the campaigns? Care to share on any capping systems that might solve this? Thank you!

Currently we have a cap per Alliance within Cyrodiil Campaigns but it does not dynamically scale. We are aware of population and scoring imbalances and currently we offer a scoring imbalance benefit to the two "underdog" Alliances. Simply put, if one Alliance has more Campaign points than the other two Alliances combined, the lower scoring Alliances get bonuses to their score against the higher scoring Alliance. If Daggerfall and Aldmeri were losing to Ebonheart for example, both Daggerfall and Aldmeri will get more points when they capture keeps, resources and Elder Scrolls native to Ebonheart, but also more points for holding their natively owned keeps.
Citation :
Will PvP ranks be apparent on the battlefield? For example, will it be visually clear which characters have more PvP experience, whether it be a symbol by their name, or title?

to put my question into WoW terms, will the PvP ranking system be *visually* similar to that of back in vanilla? Not the grinding aspect necessarily, but simply the act of opening the PvP tab, and seeing a rank symbol by each players name, or hovering over them and seeing "Lieutenant Commander", etc...

I always enjoyed seeing the experience of those around me.

Every other Alliance War Rank will confer a new rank Symbol to the player target frame to indicate what Rank that player is. The player him or herself will not visually be different or have an extended title attached to their nameplate other than the symbol. There also are some very cool looking light, medium and heavy armor sets available in Cyrodiil that have an appearance that should be very familiar to Elder Scrolls players.
Citation :

1. IS there a system in place to prevent trading the Emperor status to give friends/guild the emperor skill tree? For example if I am emperor and I willingly let my rank fall to second or third, then as a guild we sit out of defending one of the key keeps. Once it falls we then retake it Crowning a new Emperor from our faction, my friend. Who then in turn lets a third mate pass into first position.
  2. The scrolls play a large part in the PvP and they will be a target. Is it possible to sneak/stealth a small group to the scrolls? Is it possible to step inside one of the small PvE caves/dungeons mentioned with a scroll? As a way to temporarily "hide" or bottleneck the forces chasing you or does entering one of these locations reset the scroll?
  3. Will the Emperor or PvP skill trees be usable and effective in PvE content?
  4. Group activities like taking or defending a keep will land you on the leader board. Is there any reason or benefit from 1 on 1 or group v group PvP fights? Zergs are generally favored and quite common in similar PvP experiences, is the zerg favored in ESO? Hierarchy seems to follow Massive Zerg> Organized guild> Average Zerg > unorganized guilds > Organized small group > group or solo. Will this be the case in Cyrodiil?
  5. How will balance be achieved with so many different options to build your character? Combat relies largely on player skill and that is great but balance is still needed. One on One is it just a matter of who has the larger resource pool? Is it possible to out heal dps with a pure heal build? If so doesn't this discourage pure dps builds and if not wouldn't pure heal builds be unlikely? How is balance achieved between a tanking Sorc and a spell slinging Temp versus a tanking Temp and Spell slinging Sorc?

The system itself makes it quite difficult to "Trade" Emperorship as the only way to gain Emperorship is to capture all 6 keeps surrounding Imperial City and the only way to lose it, is to have all 6 of those keeps lost to the enemy. To swap down ownership of the Emperor status in the example noted, you would need a guild willing to participate on an enemy alliance, and also keep the third Alliance from interfering. In our tests internally and in Betas, we've seen once an Alliance gets an Emperor, they really....really don't want to let go of it.

Elder Scrolls can only exist in Cyrodiil "proper" so if you tried to exit the area by going into a Cave or leaving the zone, the scroll would drop. In the pure sense of "sneaking", you can't while carrying a scroll nor mount. Also note that scroll positions are always shown on the Cyrodiil map so as you move carrying the scroll, so does the scroll position on the map.

Some Emperor and Alliance War abilities are useful in standard zones as well as Cyrodiil. Some are very specialized however which prevent Siege damage so obviously, that one isn't useful where Siege isn't being used.

When players first enter Cyrodiil in our Beta's, safety in numbers is the way they go...to start. After a few nights, their tactics evolve and they learn that smaller groups are indeed quite effective in the war not only tactically, but also for fighting other players in the open field. This was mentioned in another question earlier and while small groups can take on larger groups, finding that balance point is something we've been working on for quite some time to give starting players and veteran players they have the option to play how they want to at any given time and have fun. We've seen these smaller groups come out after players get their feet wet and familiar with the game and tactics, and I'm happy to report that I've seen a group of 6-8 players hold off waves of 40 or more at upper levels of Keeps which is exactly what they were designed to do. Eventually they lost, but it proved that small groups can win if coordinated...it just takes a bit of time to develop those tactics.
Citation :
I read there are Campaign with different ruleset. Can you give us some examples of different ruleset? Will we see many different ruleset at the same time or only one at time? Can we set only one campaign as our home campaign or one for each active rulest? I'm an hardcore pvp player so I hope you create at least one campaign with major penalties to death like partial loot or money drop at death. Are you thinking about something like this?Any hopes?

During Beta we have been using a 48 hour Campaign ruleset but standard Campaigns will last 3 months. We have the ability to make scoring changes and duration changes depending on player needs and we'll analyze how scoring goes to determine if we need alternate rulesets with different duration, scoring, but also if we need to add player level restricted Campaigns or not. There really is a great deal of flexibility with the Campaign system, and we will be paying close attention to what players ask for to determine which Campaign rules we add.
Citation :
About keeps in Cyrodiil, it has been said that guilds can claim ownsership for a keep among those owned by their alliance. How do you claim ownership? and can a guild own several keeps/dependancies or only one?
Guilds can claim 1 keep, farm, lumbermill, or mine at a time (only 1...not 1 of each). Claiming is simply done by talking with the Quartermaster at those locations =)
Citation :
  • Are you planing on doing something about the low framerate issue, that we saw in the pvp trailer?
  • This question is about the click-able areas on the interactive map. will they be the only areas that is accesable at launch? I can see that only ''the rift'' and ''Eastmarch'' are click-able in skyrim, and there are a lot of area that isn't click-able in general, on tamriel. (pleeeease answer)

Framerate is always a top concern and we are always (that includes as I write this) optimizing the game not only on your local installation but also on the servers you connect to. Besides that, there are many graphical options which can be adjusted to help get faster graphical performance.
Citation :
Are attained passive abilities going to be working at all times, or will they have to be "equipped" withing a cap - as in D3 - in order to work?

Passives you purchase with skill points are always active regardless of where you are or what you have equipped unless they are armor or weapon specific passives. In that case, they are only active when you have that armor or weapon equipped.
Citation :
Will players be able to be effective in PvP in their preferred skill line build or will one have to switch from a one handed sword with no offhand weapon and casts spells to someone with a one handed sword and a shield?

What I'm meaning is, can I use my preferred skill set and armor/weapon in PvP or will I have to use a certain armor set specifically made for PvP (like WoW) and specific PvP skill lines?

You can be effective with your weapons and armor and skills gained from anywhere in the world. I personally play with gear I've earned from Cyrodiil, quests and crafting!
Citation :
Anyone that played DAoC will surely remember that the Mordred server was better than all of the other servers, because it allowed a PvP experience that wasn't limited by artificial means such as hardcoded teams or strictly PvE realms (where PvP is impossible). Is such a thing even possible in ESO? If so, how likely is this to actually happen? Would the game release with this superior option or would players have to wait?

PVP in Elder Scrolls Online is focused purely against the Enemy Alliances within Cyrodiil.

Citation :
Do you have to grind a different set of gear to be competitive in end game PVP? In many other games such as SWTOR, different gear is needed to be competitive in player versus player content. How will this be balanced for people who Raid and people who strictly pvp? Will top tear gear be equally obtainable for pvp'ers?

Weapons, Armor and Jewelry attained from dungeons, questing, crafting and PVP will be useful in Cyrodiil to you in combat. There will be sets available in PVP that aren't available elsewhere with a unique look to them and set bonuses, but they are not required to "win" in combat.
Citation :
  • What stats or unqiue abilities will the Emperor's armor possess?
  • Are there plans to add more seige equipment? (ex. ladders or seige towers) If so what types can you hint at?
  • What types of PvE content can I do to help my alliance in Cyrodiil?

More Siege equipment will depend greatly on what is requested and seen as necessary through out the lifetime of Elder Scrolls Online and Cyrodiil. I always get asked about certain types of weapons and we will see what can be added in time. For now the standard weaponry and ammunition types within those weapons offer more than enough destruction and chaos.

While there are no direct influences on the war in Cyrodiil via doing quests in Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, Cropsford, Vlastarus and the caves, there are tons of weapons, armor and gold to be found by aiding the citizens of Cyrodiil. This gold and armor in return benefits your Alliance on a larger scale as you can buy weaponry to burn down the enemy or repair your own structures.

Cyrodiil is not simply about fighting over Keeps and killing the enemy. It's an economic war as well. When a wall is destroyed, it has to be rebuilt, and rebuilding it costs gold and time. Your hard earned gold and efforts come into play not only keeping your lands safe and establishing beach-heads in enemy territory, but also hitting the enemy in the wallet! Let's say you're a small group and not enough to take a keep over...you can setup some weapons and destroy wall sections that the enemy has to rebuild and spend gold or alliance points to do so!
Citation :
Besides the Offensive and Defensive pvp skill lines, are there anything that members of guilds can gain? Such as passives which increase if your near guildmates, or simply overall boosts? Also could you explain a bit more on how the whole guilds taking over keeps functions, besides them gaining a "guild store" in their keep?

Guild stores in Keeps (and resources) are available when a guild claims a keep or resource (farm, lumbermill, mine). The Quartermaster will then show the Guild Store to anyone that interacts with him/her and players can purchase whatever the guild that owns the claim has posted in their Guild Store.
Citation :
Will players get recognition for their abilities in PvP without someone having to minimize, open a web browser and bring up a site to see their ranking in PvP?

Leaderboards are available in the game itself which is quite awesome! These leaderboards update roughly every 10 minutes or so and can be filtered by specific Class, Alliance and Overall leaders within a Campaign.
Citation :
The two major concerns I have about this system are: zergfest and queues. What are you doing to discourage big groups in Ava? And how are you balancing Cyrodiil population to limit queues and in the same time mantain an healthy number of players?

While the zerg is a legitimate tactic I've seen smaller groups hold off larger groups and win. These are tactics which develop over time and while I will say that while the zerg has it's place in the hallows of hatred for many players, the zerg is a safe haven for others that are not so adept at guerrilla warfare. This is why we love and hate it I believe. Some nights I like solo stealthing, other nights small group fighting, and then there really are nights when I just want to mindless zerg roam. We encourage all game play styles in Cyrodiil and the area is built to develop those tactics.

In our Betas where Cyrodiil has been available, it took about 30-36 hours for players to develop those higher level fighting tactics such as rooftop keep defense, tower defense, and open field battles ripping apart larger groups. That's not to say that 4 players can destroy a group of 24, but lower that number and add coordination vs. disorganization, and the chances of that do go up.

We intend to have many Campaigns available but not so many that population is sparse. Our population reporting is very accurate and we'll be able to tell if we need more or less campaigns available to players not only depending on concurrency of players online, but also over time. To give as much balance as we can per side we do have population caps per Alliance within Cyrodiil, but also offer Campaign Scoring differential bonuses which I noted in a post prior in these threads =)
Citation :
How many campaigns will I be able to join, and can I switch between them at any time?

We are still nailing down exactly how many Campaigns we will launch with, but you will be able to Switch your assigned campaign and Guest campaign status. Note that switching your Home Campaign will cost you Alliance Points to do so after your first freeby switch we give all players. Also note you can join other players in their Campaigns if you're in their group.

Assigned or "Home" Campaigns will determine where you get bonuses from in Cyrodiil.
Citation :
what is combat going to be like? Is it going to be like Skyrim, where you aim/swing manually, or like World of Warcraft and other current MMOs, where you select a target and the game automatically attacks until the target dies?

In the former case, I'd be interested to know what technical challenges that approach presented and how you overcame them.

Combat is very Elder Scrollsey (insert trademark here). It's mouse driven (on the PC/Mac) and you aim a reticule on top of the target you want to hit. Clicking the left mouse button will attack and right click will block. There is no "auto-attack" and combat is very rewarding because of that because it keeps you immersed in the world and actively fighting your target just like Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind and all the Elder Scrolls games.
Citation :
What is the size of PvP Maps?
Cyrodiil is very very large! On foot it would take you roughly 20-30 minutes to cross it from north to south.
Citation :
Will a player guild be able to declare war against another player guild and then openly engage them in pvp in any area?

On message boards and outside of the game in a non-systematical white glove slap across the face way....sure! There is however no systematic in game method of declaring war against a specific player or guild except for being in the same Campaign.
Citation :
Are you going to make sure that AOE skills will be strong enough to help small and coordinated groups fend off larger and less organized groups? That'd totally be the B Wheels I know and love if so.

I can say that Siege weaponry and the like have been adjusted to help make this a possibility (and in fact was proven as a legitimate tactic at Chalman Keep during Beta), and we are always balancing our abilities across the board to find the right population and skill ratio so small groups and large groups are effective in the open field. As Elder Scrolls Online will receive updates through out it's lifetime, there will be many passes at skills, weapons, armor and abilities that will benefit everyone both small and large, open field or not, in PvE and PVP.

Dernière modification par Dif' ; 19/12/2013 à 09h28.
Très intéressantes ces infos données hier soir. Pas le temps d'en faire un résumé là, je le ferai plus tard dans la journée.

J'ai surtout lu à 3 endroits différents que durant les tests RvR de la bêta ils ont vu des petits groupes dézinguer des gros groupes :-D
J'attend de voir la géographie quand même.
Et surtout comprendre l'histoires des 2000...

Heureusement cette fois il y'aura qu'un serveur, et non 3 à vouloir rentrer, mais en étant un travailleurs qui rentrait du coup vers 17h, j'ai pas pu foutre les pied en mcm de gw2 les 2 premières semaines. et que 2 fois après en me connectant à midi...

J'espère que ça sera mieux pensé
Citation :
Publié par Beroq
Heureusement cette fois il y'aura qu'un serveur, et non 3 à vouloir rentrer, mais en étant un travailleurs qui rentrait du coup vers 17h, j'ai pas pu foutre les pied en mcm de gw2 les 2 premières semaines. et que 2 fois après en me connectant à midi...

J'espère que ça sera mieux pensé
Laisse moi deviner. T'étais sur Vizunah ?

@Saros : Attendons de voir quand même ^^ Mais en effet, c'est un excellent point.
Citation :
Publié par Toum kétamine
Merci, on commence a voir le RvR (théorique) se dessiner peu à peu.
Go faire un asura toi !
Et Oui, le RvR se dessine petit a petit il a l'air interessant.
En espérant qu'il ne fasse pas la meme erreur de GW2, et ne faire aucune mise a jours serieuses en 1 ans et demi... Car la meme map pendant 1 ans et demi voila...
Citation :
Publié par Saros Kduponey
J'ai surtout lu à 3 endroits différents que durant les tests RvR de la bêta ils ont vu des petits groupes dézinguer des gros groupes :-D
En même temps on n'a jamais lu de mémoire d'homme "Non en fait si vous êtes un groupe de 4, peu importe comment vous jouez, notre système de combat fait que vous ne battrez pas des plus gros groupes"
Voilà une traduction pour les anglophobes J'ai traduit que les réponses et pas les questions, et pris la liberté de zapper certains passages qui n'étaient que du blabla langue de bois qui n'apprenait rien.

Tout d'abord, puisque je n'ai pas traduit les questions, voici celles que les devs ont esquivé ou n'ont pas adressées (ce qui parfois en dit autant qu'une réponse ) :

-possibilité de capturer des objectifs comme les Elder Scrolls avec infiltration de petit groupe fufu tactique au lieu d'une grosse bataille
-si les guildes apportent d'autres buffs et bonus en dehors des arbres de talents PvP
-si l'armure d'Empereur apporte des bonus spéciaux
-gestion de l'équilibre des classes/builds et du 1v1 au vu de l'étendue des builds possibles
-possibilité de s'inscrire à plusieurs campagnes RvR s'il y en a qui proposent des règles différentes
-si les seules zones cliquables sur la carte interactive sur le site seront les seules disponibles au lancement du jeu
-si les AoEs seront assez fortes pour permettre à des plus petits groupes de joueurs organisés d'en battre des gros (la dernière, répondue en parlant des armes de siège à la place)

Les devs ont considéré la gestion de la collision et ont finalement décidé de ne pas l'implanter car ça consomme beaucoup de ressources autant côté clients que serveurs, et ils préfèrent offrir aux joueurs des gros combats avec une meilleure performance que des combats en plus petits groupes avec gestion de la collision.

La place accordée au "skill" des joueurs est une chose difficile à quantifier, mais il aura sa place dans TESO avec le blocage, l'esquive, les power attacks, et les embuscades en fufu sans se faire détecter. Par exemple bloquer une power attack ennemie va les déséquilibrer, ce qui vous ouvre une fenêtre d'opportunité pour placer la vôtre. Ceci dit le lag serveur est pris en compte, donc ils ont un système qui offre une certaine tolérance niveau timing de ce côté dont ils sont satisfaits.

Les joueurs des différentes alliances peuvent communiquer par emotes, mais un joueur ne verra pas les messages publics (canal "dire") et les canaux de discussion de zone des joueurs appartenant aux alliances ennemies.

Ils ont fait plusieurs phases de bêta avec des grosses guildes PvP invitées et ça c'est très bien passé. Ils travaillent à équilibrer la possibilité pour des petits groupes de joueurs opti (environ 4) à battre des plus grands groupes (8~12) mais c'est assez délicat. En tout cas c'est possible en ce moment sur la bêta, et le skill et l'organisation des joueurs en face est parfois un facteur plus important que le nombre.

Cyrodiil dans TESO sera visuellement très similaire à ce qu'il était dans Oblivion, mais beaucoup plus étendu. Pour la question des jungles et du climat, le sujet est abordé en jeu dans un livre caché en Cyrodiil.

Il y a une limite du nombre de joueurs dans chaque alliance pour les campagnes RvR, mais il ne se met pas à jour dynamiquement. Pour compenser les inévitables déséquilibres numériques, si une alliance a plus de points de campagne que les deux autres réunies, alors les deux autres gagnent des points bonus quand elles défendent leur territoire ou attaquent la faction dominante.

Pour les rangs RvR, tout les deux rangs les joueurs gagneront un nouveau symbole de rang sur leur nameplate visible à tous. On retrouvera aussi en Cyrodiil des sets d'armures familiers aux joueurs des TES solos.

Trade artificiellement le titre d'Empereur serait très difficile, car le seul moyen de devenir Empereur est de capturer les 6 forts entourant la Cité Impériale, et le seul moyen de le perdre et de se faire reprendre ces 6 forts. Ca nécéssiterait d'avoir une guilde dans le coup dans une des alliances ennemies, et un moyen de garder la 3e alliance en dehors de tout ça. D'après leurs tests en bêta, quand une alliance a un empereur, ils font tout pour ne pas le perdre.

Les Elder Scrolls ne peuvent pas quitter Cyrodiil, donc si on quitte la zone ou entre dans un donjon avec ils sont droppés. Il ne sera pas possible non plus de sneak (fufu) quand on porte un Scroll, et leur position est affichée sur la map en permanence.

Certaines des abilités apportées à une alliance par son Empereur ou son rang RvR global seront utiles en PvE, mais beaucoup seront spécifiques au RvR.

Les petits groupes de joueurs auront leur utilité, autant niveau stratégique que sur le champ de bataille. Les joueurs ont tendance à se réfugier derrière la supériorité numérique au début, puis se dirigent vers des plus petits groupes une fois rodés. Il y a eu des cas de groupes de 6-8 joueurs qui ont su retenir des vagues de 40+ aux niveaux supérieurs des forts, et c'est voulu ainsi (bien qu'ils ont fini par perdre).

Les campagnes dureront trois mois. Ils vont analyser les comportements des joueurs et résultats pour voir s'il faut créer des campagnes avec des ensembles de règles spécifiques, comme des durées ou système de points différents ou une restriction par niveau.

Les guildes peuvent prendre possession d'un fort, ferme, scierie ou mine sous le contrôle de leur alliance à la fois (pas un de chaque, un parmis ces choix). Ca se fait simplement en parlant à un PNJ à cet endroit. Ca débloque l'accès à une boutique de guilde ou les autres joueurs pourront acheter les ressources mises en vente par la guilde via ce PNJ.

Ils sont en train de bosser à optimiser le jeu niveau performance, et les joueurs auront beaucoup d'options niveau graphismes de leur côté pour aider.

Les talents passifs sont tous actifs en permanence une fois débloqués, sauf ceux spécifiques à un type d'arme ou d'armure qui ne sont actifs que quand on porte l'équipement approprié.

Il n'y aura pas besoin d'avoir un build et set d'équipement secondaire spécial PvP pour y être efficace.

Il y aura des équipements uniquement disponibles en Cyrodiil avec des bonus de sets, mais ils ne seront pas nécéssaires pour gagner.

Le PvP sur TESO est strictement réservé aux guerres d'alliance en Cyrodiil.

L'implantation de nouvelles armes de siège va dépendre grandement de la demande des joueurs et de leur nécéssité, mais pour l'instant les devs sont satisfaits des options disponibles.

Les quêtes et donjons disponibles en Cyrodiil n'ont pas d'influence directe sur sur le RvR. Cependant l'économie jouera une influence en RvR (ex. réparer un mur de fort démoli coûtera de l'or ou des points d'alliance) donc le contenu PvE peut être utilisé comme source d'argent.

Les tableaux de scores PvP sont directement accessibles en jeu et sont mis à jour toutes les 10 minutes, il y a aussi des filtres par classe et alliance.

Le zerg aura sa place mais ne sera pas la seule ou meilleure tactique, l'organisation et les tactiques avancées seront importantes. Le nombre de campagnes disponibles sera équilibré pour qu'elles soient nombreuses sans pour autant en avoir certaines désertées, autant à un instant T que sur la durée.

Changer de campagne principale sera gratuit la première fois puis coûtera des points d'alliance. Il y aura aussi un système de campagne secondaire/en "invité". On peut aussi rejoindre des joueurs dans d'autres campagnes si on est groupé avec eux. Notre campagne principale déterminera les bonus qu'on a en Cyrodiil.

Le combat se fera par système de visée à la souris et il n'y a pas d'auto-attaque.

Cyrodiil sera très grand, il faudra 20~30 minutes pour le traverser du Nord au Sud.

Il n'y a pas de GvG ni de système permettant de se battre contre des joueurs spécifiques.

Les armes de siège seront efficaces pour les petits groupes qui veulent vaincre de plus gros groupes.
Citation :
Publié par Aunshi Ragnarson
Laisse moi deviner. T'étais sur Vizunah ?
M'en rappelle plus, j'y ai pas joué longtemps, le gameplay ma lassé super rapidement, mais les premiers mois, je pense pas que ce soit le seul serveur concerné.

Pour les collision j'ai envie de dire tant mieux.
Je préfère pas en avoir plutôt que de ma taper tout les bug que ça implique dés que ça lag un petit peu...
Puis oui ça amène des possibilité, mais voir 3 tank qui bloquent 50 personnes, je trouve ça juste nul.

C'est bien pour les jeux à petit comité, pas en rvr. Ou ce semblant de features sensé rendre plus réaliste rend finalement l'ensemble encore plus incrédible. Oui on peut pousser la physique pour que ce soit réaliste, mais j'attend de voir un jeu rvr simple sans lag déjà avant de croire possible ce genre de chose.

Dernière modification par Beroq ; 19/12/2013 à 17h00.
Citation :
Publié par Beroq
M'en rappelle plus, j'y ai pas joué longtemps, le gameplay ma lassé super rapidement, mais les premiers mois, je pense pas que ce soit le seul serveur concerné.

Pour les collision j'ai envie de dire tant mieux.
Je préfère pas en avoir plutôt que de ma taper tout les bug que ça implique dés que ça lag un petit peu...
Puis oui ça amène des possibilité, mais voir 3 tank qui bloquent 50 personnes, je trouve ça juste nul.

C'est bien pour les jeux à petit comité, pas en rvr. Ou ce semblant de features sensé rendre plus réaliste rend finalement l'ensemble encore plus incrédible. Oui on peut pousser la physique pour que ce soit réaliste, mais j'attend de voir un jeu rvr simple sans lag déjà avant de croire possible ce genre de chose.
Ca doit être ça, car je rentrais du boulot à 19h et je me connectais sans soucis en RvR sur Fort Ranik. Fallait juste éviter de rejoindre les serveurs qui étaient à la mode à l'époque (Mer de Jade et Vizunah).

Faux. Lineage 2 avait de la collision, ça n'empêchait de vastes alliances de joueurs de s'affronter pour des châteaux. Mais bon, ils savaient coder à l'époque. Pour info Black Desert Online propose lui aussi de la collision et mise sur de vastes combats.
Quant aux 3 tanks qui bloquent 50 personnes, je trouve ça au contraire bien plus tactiques et réfléchis que voir les 50 personnes rusher en mode no brain sous stab et spam aoe jusqu'au boss. Et si à 50 t'arrives pas à tomber 3 tanks y a un problème soit dans le jeu, soit dans le skill de certains hein
bah pourtant en vrai, si 50 personne ça charge, vaut mieux pas être que 3 au milieu
Justement je trouve la phase du rush bien plus complexe que le moment où on se retrouve bloqué par ce genre de truc, ou une porte, qui souvent consiste à bourrer ce qui dépasse en faisant un peu attention.

Après j'attend de voir, que ce soit pour lui, bdo ou n'importe quel autre pour ce que ça donne niveau lag. (d'autant plus pour bdo, car bizarrement, j'ai pas l'impression que les serveur kr et les notre européens viennent de la même planète... sois disant y'avait aucun souci sur Aion, tera et compagnie avant d'arriver chez nous... des hits box décalé quand plus personne ne bougent, j'avais jamais vu ça )

Puis faut pas oublier pour ceux chez orange (genre moi), vous savez, ce FAI qui arriverait même à faire laguer un jeu solo....

Dernière modification par Beroq ; 19/12/2013 à 17h50.
Bah si c'est dans un corridor non justement. Ils pourraient être 2000, ils ne pourraient avancer que 3 par 3 si c'est la largeur du couloir. D'où l'intérêt des lances, hallebardes, etc...

Ah bah faut migrer... Jouer aux MMO en étant chez Orange / Free, c'est s'assurer du LAG pendant au moins le premier mois de release
Citation :
Publié par Beroq
bah pourtant en vrai, si 50 personne ça charge, vaut mieux pas être que 3 au milieu

Après j'attend de voir, que ce soit pour lui, bdo ou n'importe quel autre pour ce que ça donne niveau lag. (d'autant plus pour bdo, car bizarrement, j'ai pas l'impression que les serveur kr et les notre européens viennent de la même planète...)

Puis faut pas oublier pour ceux chez orange (genre moi), vous savez, ce FAI qui arriverait même à faire laguer un jeu solo....
Meuh non tout le monde sait bien que c'est encore de la faute de free !
Je peux pas changer, appartement neuf = création de ligne, sauf que ft s'est réservé les dernière prise sur la ligne pour leur client en déclarant simplement aux autres fai qu'il y en avait plus... (qu'il fallait faire des travaux blabla), bizarrement avec orange aucun problème pour créer...
Et je suis limité à 2méga chez tout les FAI, sauf que pour un problème, ils m'avaient écrasé la ligne et recréé en oubliant de remettre la bride, donc je tourne entre 4 et 6m (quand on a aussi peu ça fait beaucoup plus, notamment pour le dl et le streaming! qui sont juste impossible à seulement 2...)
Bref, depuis j'ose plus changer
Le ping qui compte pour beaucoup dans le plaisir de jouer. Même si un débit mini est nécessaire, si le ping est mauvais même avec un gros débit, c'est là que c'est le plus moche.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés