[stress test] 15 aout 21h

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Ce mercredi de 21h à 01h si je me plante pas dans les changements d'heures

Citation :
We will be conducting a stress test tomorrow Wednesday, August 15 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed.

Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch.

By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game!
source : facebook
[stress test] 15 aout 21h
We will be conducting a stress test tomorrow Wednesday, August 15 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed.

Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch.

By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game

source
Juste ce qu'il me manquait afin de peaufiner mon personnage avec l'éditeur, après ça je serais fin prêt pour le 25 !!!

Donc si je calcule bien se sera demain soir de 20h à minuit ?!?
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Je vais enfin pouvoir faire tous mes raccourci claviers pour le Jour J. Car il me faut du temps... Je suis pas très douée pour configurer cela.
Ah c'est cool, je passais justement par hasard sur JOL en me disant que peut être... Arena net aurait par hasard déclaré un ST au dernier moment pour demain!

Youpi
Citation :
Publié par ZicMan
Allé, comme d'hab plus qu'à traduire l'heure
Dsl c'était dans le titre.
Bon on dirait un gosse qui fait ses devoirs au dernier moment tous ces Stress Test 2 semaines avant la sortie. J'espère que tout est normal
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés