Partager Rechercher
>Dood!< try to escape...
>Epic Wall of text<
hit Dood! for 99'999 critical damage

>Dood!< is dead!

A vue de nez il a l'air très jaloux de Star Citizen et ses millions de dons
Mais j'ai pas tout lu
Citation :
I'm from the old school of thinking where I believe that when you buy a game at full price you deserve to be able to get access to all the content of the game for free. Therefore I just do not understand why people are paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to buy a specific ship in addition to the game itself. Especially it is still in development and could turn out to be disappointing. CIG is only offering what players demand, so I'm not going to blame them for that. My point is that I just do not understand where the demand comes from. I never thought there would be people ready to pay that much for an in-game ship. I would understand if the game was F2P with a free access. But I do not understand why players are still okay with it as a full-priced game. And worse, I never thought that there would be that many of these people. I guess that explains why I'm a developer and not in marketing.
Rien de plus a dire je plussoie à 2000%
Son post était pas vraiment dans un but utile mais informatif. Et son avis (au vu de sa position) est plutôt intéressant et même constructif à l'opposé du tiens manifestement
J'aime bien le projet Infinity mais ce post ça sent la

Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés