[Actu] EarthRise est dans les bacs

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Cette actualité a été publiée le 3/2/2011 à 15:30 par Unlock sur notre site Earthrise :

Citation :
A quelques heures du lancement officiel d'Earthrise, le MMO post-apocalyptique de MasterHead, le développeur bulgare s'active en coulisse comme en public pour s'assurer que tout soit au point.Nous vous proposons un retour sur ces derniers événements.

N'hésitez pas à utiliser ce fil pour réagir à cette information.
et ouai le système de consommation, de plus en plus optimisé.
Malheureusement c'est devenu une norme chez les studio indé.
Par contre si tu prend l'exemple de xzyon les dev sont resté assez honette.
Vous avez vu le sondage ? les français sont la deuxième plus importante population du jeu, juste devant les allemands
Avault.com a fait une petite preview, et ça semble aller en faveur du jeu...

Citation :
Gamers have feeding frenzies on games with post-apocalyptic world settings; our imaginations love the idea of being a hero in a world that’s plummeted into despair. Television, film and games all manage to keep us sucked in, and most of us tend to love the genre, with the usual few haters who don’t. During the past few months, if you’ve been searching random sites about games, you found the Earthrise banner. If you’re anything like me, you’ll likely notice a woman in a seemingly tight leather outfit with a gun holstered, beckoning you to click the link and find out what Earthrise is. This only leaves two major questions in my mind: What is Masthead Studios’ new MMO all about, and how soon before I can kill something?

Earthrise is a sci-fi MMORPG set in a world that is in ruin but is slowly rebuilding. The timeline begins somewhere after World War III. Humans, being the resourceful survivalists that we are, have managed to overcome and start civilization anew. The new world man has created is a technological wonderland filled with clones and what is seemingly paradise. With a utopia surrounding you, everything must be perfect, or so you would think. The main government, known as Sal Vitas, are the ones in control of the cloning processes, and they rule with an iron fist. Ultimately becoming villainous and controlling the fate of humans, Sal Vitas encounters armed insurgents who later become a formal rebellion government called Noir. The question is, whose side are you on?

Graphically speaking, thus far Earthrise truly is a wonderland. There’s barely any real character customization, but that’s OK because the models are phenomenal. As you awaken into the world as a new clone known as a “Reborn,” you find yourself on a cold metallic platform that leads to a teleporter, starting you on your journey. With computer terminals and assistance robots scattered around, you begin several quests that teach you how to move, and you obtain your first set of armor. Later is where the fun begins with combat training in various forms, which I personally had been eagerly anticipating. As a player, you might notice that, unlike most MMORPGs, you don’t have a class. It’s an interesting approach by Masthead, allowing you to choose what skills you think will be useful to learn in this world. It almost takes me home to Ultima.
As far as a game goes, I’m not sure exactly what to expect to see in the future from Earthrise. I’m quick to judge as an MMO purist, but what I’ve seen so far is both surprising and intriguing to me as a strict fantasy-genre player. With a blend of RPG and third-person shooter elements topped with science fiction, Masthead Studios could have a winner on their hands, and this feat alone is pretty impressive for an independent developer. Earthrise goes live on February 4 for the price of $49.99 USD. There will be a digital download and a boxed version available through the website (see above). If you’re finding yourself bored of what’s on your gaming plate, this game might just be the change you’ve been seeking.
Source : http://www.avault.com/previews/earth...mo-pc-preview/
Citation :
Publié par allensan
LOL une béta a 15 euro par mois , félicitation.
tssst béta.. béta.. un jour peu être si tu me le demande gentiment je t'expliquerai la différence entre alpha et béta

Citation :
Par contre si tu prend l'exemple de xzyon les dev sont resté assez honette.
Sauf que dasn Xsyon le pvp est moisi.. y'a même pas de combat à distance mais lol... et en plus le combat melee se gagne principalement avec la chance donc bon.... faut savoir se qu'on veux :

Faire des zolie paté de sable et farmer les 3 type de mob proposé en boucle

ou

Farmer une 30ene de type de mob pour se foutre sur la gueule avec un système de pvp opérationnel
La critique est bien écrite, mais malheureusement, le testeur ne s'avance pas sur le jeu.
Il est bien facile de dire que ce jeu a du potentiel, qu'il intrigue et qu'il vaut peut-être le coup.

Mais il ne dit pas si le joueur va en avoir pour son argent, si l'endgame est intéressant.

Bref, des jolies paroles, mais peu de consistance.

P.S : Unlock, tu fais encore trop de fautes à l'écrit
Citation :
Publié par Notpil
P.S : Unlock, tu fais encore trop de fautes à l'écrit
Corrige les moi en envoie moi un pm comme ça je m'améliorerai

PS : on attend plus que toi chez Fondation alors op op achète vite le jeu et viens nous rejoindre

ou... ou alors attend deux mois et là tu en saura plus sur le end-game puisque les zone gvg seront ouverte
Sarcastique
"Info" sur la release
1 Normalement le serveur sera up en fin d'aprem début de soirée.

2 Les dev's on travaillé d'arrache-pied our fixer un tas de bugs, et ses messieurs commencent à envisager de nous faire un patch note ..

3 Le patch sur les performances sera la priorités des semaines à venir.

Citation :
Dear Earthrise Players,

We would like to welcome you once again on the new game forums. After numerous requests asking for more information about 04 February, we would like to give you some additional information:

1. When Earthrise will go live?
We will make a further announcement tomorrow. Our current expectations are in the morning US time, which is late afternoon/early evening in Europe.

2. Any patch notes compared to the last beta client?
Since the stress testing started last Saturday, our dev team has been working in 12+ hour shifts to fix issues and bugs. We are still doing that and it is not possible yet to post that information. However, based on your high demand to see such patch notes, we will consider posting that information as soon as it is ready

3. What about my framerate problems?
Server stability and improved client performance will be our highest priority in the following weeks.
Parle pour toi ^^

Nos on a même pas le lien pour commencer le téléchargement donc tous à ce taper :/

et toujours pas de lien en vu ..... franchement là dessus ils abusent un peu.
l'archive que j'ai est bugguée de toutes façons j'suis content d'avoir payé en dollars tiens ...

ah quoique ... celle que j'avais remis en plusieurs morceaux a l'air de fonctionner elle ... celle que j'ai download ce matin bug ... hinhin ... j'vais retenter un autre download pour voir tiens
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés