The End : Apocalypse

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Un post de killingifrit ^^ , c'est la premiere reelle preuve qu'une personne a entierement updrage sa relic :]
Felicitation a lui vu le boulot que sa represente

For a while now, I've been presenting screenshots of a certain DRK in his quest to obtain the Final Version Relic Weapon.

And finally, that DRK has reached his goal, his dream.

Ladies and Gents, I finally present to you the first ever confirmed proof the Final Version of the Scythe Relic Weapon... or any confirmed proof of any sort of Final Version Relic Weapon at all: the Apocalypse.
http://tune.ache-bang.com/~vg/modules/up/img/793.jpg

The item selected in the above screenshot is the Rimirara Stripeshell, the 10000 coin version of the Tukuku Whiteshell, as well as the 100 coin version of the Lungo-Nango Jadeshell. If you can read JP, you could also see the three other items above it are the Bec de Faucon, the Tenebrous Fragment, and the shard of Necropsyche.

http://tune.ache-bang.com/~vg/modules/up/img/794.jpg

The above screenshot is the conversation initiated when you obtain the Final Version of the Scythe Relic Weapon.

- Translation: -

You hear a voice from far away...
???: ......so you have finally found me.
???: ......with this, you have obtained my forbidden powers, and I am finally free thanks to you.
???: Now only, if she would approve......
Fonove: ......looks like I have been dreaming for a long time.
Fonove: A dream where my soul has been trapped in a foreign world.... no, I guess it wasn't a dream after all.
Fonove: .......are you someone like me? Like me you have sought out the forbidden power... and finally came face to face with the Apocalypse?
Fonove: All right, I will hand it over to you. But please, do not forget, just how much blood of my comrads have been spilled just to obtain this forbidden power....
Fonove: And think very carefully of how you are going to use that power. So you not become a person like me..........
???: .........
???: Ha... ha.... hahahahahahaha!
???: Now let us go, my new master! Let us go to new heighs and seek more power! For the enemies we have not seen, and to bathe in their blood............
You have received the Apocalypse!

http://tune.ache-bang.com/~vg/modules/up/img/795.jpg

The above is a screenshot of the NPC you talk to when you recieve the Apocalypse.

http://tune.ache-bang.com/~vg/modules/up/img/796.jpg

The item selected and the item the DRK is carrying on his back: the legendary Apocalypse.

Congratulations.
euh c'est tellement difficile que sa de les avoir les relic weapons?

je suppose que c'est dur mais quand je vois que c'est la premiere preuve que quelqu'un a completement upgrader sa relic sa fait peur moi qui voulait mon excalibur
----------------------------------------------------
●●Relic Scythe Lv.75 - DMG:1 - Delay:999 DRK

Dynamis - Bastok
●●Memento Scythe Lv.75 - DMG:1 - Delay:428 DRK
Dynamis : D82 Dly428 [ICE]+7
Mammoth Tusk
Manticore Lth.
Rainbow Obi
L. Jadeshell x5
●●Dynamis Scythe Lv.75 - DMG:82 - Delay:528 DRK
Dynamis : D85 Dly428 [ICE]+9
Scythe
Bone Scythe
Death Scythe
M. Silverpiece x16
●●Bec de Faucon Lv.75 - DMG:103 - Dealy:528 DRK
In Dynamis: "Catastrophe"
Attestation of Vigor + 100 Byne Bill x62
●●Apocalypse Lv.75 - DMG:103 - Delay:513 DRK
Accuracy+20 "Catastrophe" Additional effect: Blind
Tenebrous Fragment North Gustaberg
Soit 72,000,000G si toutes les 1 Money sont acheté à 5,000G
sans oublier le coût des autres items qui alourdissent quelques peu le coût
Source

@Botold : faut bien qu'il y ait un item plus difficile à avoir dans le jeu.
Chaque arme a sa relic (Great Katana, Sword, Polearm, Hand to Hand, Staff, Great Sword etc etc etc etc....)
Il y a aussi l'archery, le markmanship et la horn de BRD qui possedent une relic.
Ca y est, la personne a fait un petit rapport de l'arme et ca dechire :-)
Alors deja, la WS "Catastrophe" drain un nombre consequent de HP au mob ( environ 30% sur un mob IT, quand ca fait 1K+ dmg c'est pas negligeable ) ce qui la rend tres interessante pour soloter )
Ensuite, l'effet additionnel "Blind" stick lui aussi 30% du temps et cela peut importe le level du mob, donc meme sur des mobs IT !
Et enfin, le meilleur pour la fin, cette scythe a un "Hidden Effect" qui agit aussi souvent que l'ability "Double Attack", et qui semble multiplier les dmg par 4 environ, ce qui donne des coups normaux a 400-600 DMG sur des mobs VT/IT

Les dmg de la WS en DRK/WAR donc sans SATA:
5mod.jpg

Les dmg d'une attaque normal sur un mob VT avec l'hidden effect:
7mod.jpg

et encore:
8mod.jpg
A sa voir que les coups normaux sans l'hidden varie entre 150 et 200 donc l'hidden est monstreux.

Voila, maintenant je veux monter une relic :PpP
Omg cet Hidden Effect est ENORME Trop balaise cette arme je la veux

Enfin le problème c'est qu'il avait l'air d'avoir l'aggro à mort à cause de ça... ceci dit c'est quand même trop fort...
Citation :
Publié par sHiNJi^^
Chaque arme a sa relic (Great Katana, Sword, Polearm, Hand to Hand, Staff, Great Sword etc etc etc etc....)
Il y a aussi l'archery, le markmanship et la horn de BRD qui possedent une relic.
Merci bien '^^)/
Ca serait bien de conserver les grandes images, et les petite animation comme celle ci en liens. Tout le monde n'a pas une super connection et cela ralentit certain utilisateur lisant les commentaires.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés