14h15 connection impossible

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par hazure53
j'ai regardé sur leur site il n'y a rien de marqué de quelle mise a jour tu parles?
ben celle ou ils vont introduire les rang de royaume c'était sur un sujet général je sais plus lequel..
Apparemment c'est "en cour" de réparation

Citation :
Publié par Mélanie Corolleur
Merci d’avoir remonté ces soucis de connexion. Ces derniers ont été reportés aux équipes en charge qui travaillent à la résolution de ces derniers.
Merci de votre patience te de votre compréhension.
If a whole race of midget drunks didn't throw you off and ban your children from ever touching a "PC" again, this may ban your child from even saying the words "Exp". The entire game revolves around one fact. To get anywhere, to "level" up or whatever, is you have to KILL other people! These games encourage violence. It teaches them positive psychological reinforcement that if you kill someone you can take their clothes and their money. It doesn't have to be people either. My son, Billy, was smashing a squirrel in the face with his "staff of jordan" saying that he could sell the squirrel's teeth to a "merchant" for a couple of bucks. I'm scared to walk my little fluffy wuffy Mittens down the road, afraid someone will maul him for his paws or whatever body part is lucrative that week.
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés