Abomination Launch Time

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
The official launch time will be 1 pm EST/NEW YORK, 2 pm BRASIL/RIO DE JANEIRO time, 7 pm FRANCE/PARIS time and 1 am SINGAPORE time.

I believe this is the most fair time I can make it.

Hope all Enjoy.

Stay tuned for more information that will be valuable for you to get the most out of your start!
Abomination, il faudrait que le site t4c.com soit prêt au minimum 3h avant l'ouverture du serveur pour s'inscrire et obtenir un compte de joueur, c'est à dire avant 10am Est. C'est possible?

Abomination, we need t4c.com ready at least 3h before opening, to suscribe on it and get player account in order to play of course, so max 10 am East Time. You guys think is it possible?
I have 0 control over the website, this was the reasoning behind Option 2. I tried to push for it to be done sooner but I will not know until Mouse tells me. He assured me it would be ready the day of. Tomorrow morning I will see if I can call him to discuss about getting it up the day before or a few hours before.

I am still trying to make sure the emails will be sent tomorrow morning. I will inform the forum when the email database program is sending. This is all I can do.
Citation :
Publié par Abomination
I have 0 control over the website, this was the reasoning behind Option 2. I tried to push for it to be done sooner but I will not know until Mouse tells me. He assured me it would be ready the day of. Tomorrow morning I will see if I can call him to discuss about getting it up the day before or a few hours before.

I am still trying to make sure the emails will be sent tomorrow morning. I will inform the forum when the email database program is sending. This is all I can do.
Timing is short... ! Are you sweating?!
Citation :
Publié par Mimu
Mdr j'étais chaud pour jouer et tout pendant quelques jours, mais je viens de me rendre compte que je n'ai pas de souris. https://jolstatic.fr/forums/jol/images/icons/icon14.gif
c'est pas comme si tavais pas +4h pour t'en acheter une a 10bal
Citation :
Publié par Mimu
Mdr j'étais chaud pour jouer et tout pendant quelques jours, mais je viens de me rendre compte que je n'ai pas de souris. https://jolstatic.fr/forums/jol/images/icons/icon14.gif
Mais go t'acheter une souris sérieux, t'es mauvais²

On aurait pu s'amuser ce soir...

C'est samedi, la FNAC est ouvert
je veux pas faire le défaitiste mais le site T4C.com est toujours off a 2h de l'ouverture du serveur, c'est quand même inquiétant.
J'espère qu on pourra faire nos premiers pas sur abo3 ce soir.
We will launch on schedule and we will be on t4c.com Just bare with me as we finish up a couple of cosmetic things and a few bugs we found this morning. All is going well !
Citation :
Publié par Mouse
We will launch on schedule and we will be on t4c.com Just bare with me as we finish up a couple of cosmetic things and a few bugs we found this morning. All is going well !

Good new Welcome
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés