[Wiki]SkullGirls: Le jeu de baston de l'amour de la baston!

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
BigBand officiellement sorti.

Citation :

Skullgirls - BIG BAND IS HERE!

18:22
Hello, thank you for calling Z's Uncommon Video Game Collectibles and Apothecary Shop.

Z speaking!

How many I help you?

A "rare game of fine vintage", you say? One that most people would not have heard of at all. I think I know what you might want, but please, do you have any more information?

With a character who headbutts for 2000 pts?

And another very very large character most people don't see until they've been playing it for months, whose initials are B.B., and who shakes the ground when they land?

That's beginning to sound familiar...yes.

And it is known for having some incredibly difficult bits of single player, including one part most people just can't beat?

Yep, mhm.

Very detailed animation for its time? Memorable music? A variety of crazy over-the-top attacks? A character that turns into a bell? The title is often wrongly written as two words when in fact it is only one word?

Something about "level 3", you mumbled there...yes, there are Level 3s...

...and it has a level with some mean-looking fish?

Well OF COURSE we have

Skullgirls

sir or madam! Please come on in to purchase a download code right now!

Hello? Hello?

Hmm...I wonder if they didn't mean Skullgirls...

----------------------

Big Band is now in the Real Game along with tons of colors, his Story Mode, the Under the Bridge stage, his own art gallery page, and a tutorial!

And that voice...my, I think I need to go have a lie down.

"Buy" him for free, anytime in the next three months. If you don't, you'll have to buy him for real, and goodness knows nobody should have to do that.

Please be considerate of others, don't spoil his story. Especially that one joke I really like.

You know how you felt when you completed it just now before reading this?

Let other people feel that joy in their own way.

----------------------

General

- Allow up to 2f of neutral (centered stick) between required directions on 360 motions, should drastically help keyboard and hitbox players execute them. Please tell me if you find any bugs with this.

And they still don't require diagonals:

dwE2uei.pngBug Fixes

- Assists snapped to offscreen (by themselves, when the point is not snapped) will be locked out for the snap-lock period instead of the regular 2sec. Was this way before, I broke it with the doublesnap fix.

- Fix big bug with pre-block: landing from an airblock or being in preblock when the enemy was outside preblock distance, would ignore the distance requirement for exiting preblock entirely until they were no longer considered "attacking". Super thanks to blandaid and worldjem for finding this! Tell me if this breaks some other stuff or something.

- Fix Art Gallery bug where the description would flash with the menus off.

- Big Band's death/timeout VOs are no longer cut off by his knee-fall sound effect. This was in the last build, I forget if I mentioned it. Thanks PyroWalrus for being that nitpicky. :^)

Dernière modification par Sharnt ; 22/04/2014 à 20h37.
Haha, mais pourquoi tout le monde veut jouer ce sale perso

Bref, en joueurs réguliers* ici y'a raph, MiKa, iTzChomp, moi, Callime, par ordre de skill croissant.

Si j'en oublie ils gueuleront.

J'ai d'autres débutants sur steam en stock si tu veux donc tu peux me pm pour les pseudos, car n'étant pas sur JoL je me vois mal les rajouter ici.

*(ie que j'ai vu se co y'a moins de 7 jours)
Citation :
Publié par Sharnt
Haha, mais pourquoi tout le monde veut jouer ce sale perso

Bref, en joueurs réguliers* ici y'a raph, MiKa, iTzChomp, moi, Callime, par ordre de skill croissant.

Si j'en oublie ils gueuleront.

J'ai d'autres débutants sur steam en stock si tu veux donc tu peux me pm pour les pseudos, car n'étant pas sur JoL je me vois mal les rajouter ici.

*(ie que j'ai vu se co y'a moins de 7 jours)
Elle a un gameplay qui me plait surtout
Citation :
Publié par Mawari/Tzolkin
Elle a un gameplay qui me plait surtout
Ah mais joue ce que tu veux, tant que tu te fais plaisir sur le jeu c'est ce qui compte.
Tiens d'ailleurs y'a Fukua qui arrive soon sur retail:

Citation :
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that the Fukua patch has been submitted to SCEA and SCEE. If it's clean, it could be out early next week on PSN.

And MAQL will be submitting the SCEJ build and XBLA patch once they get back from Golden Week.
PS: Si des gens veulent jouer ajoutez moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Fukua disponible sur la version retail, mode histoire etc disponible arrive soon sur PS3 moins soon sur 360 (comme d'hab).

Eliza sur la beta soon dans une version early (Manque des animations etc).

Citation :
Skullgirls Beta Patch Notes - 5/12
Citation :
13 MAY - MIKEZ
Fukua's in the main game! Again!
Complete with a stage and story mode! Don't say Lab Zero never did anything for ya.

She's right next to Big Band. Yes, she is.

[edit] Bugfix build, Eliza's stage now doesn't crash with 2D backgrounds. Yay.

General
- Work-in-progress version of Eliza's stage+music is now in the Beta!
- Glass Canopy final music!
- Fix crazy bug oc PC where the game would reassign controller 1 to be P1 and controller 2 to be P2 at arbitrary times in the menus. Thanks Zari0t!
If you notice any spot where the game unasssigns your controllers or assigns them differently that you didn't ask for, please post a thread in the bugs forum on Skullheart.com!
- Fukua's icon now displays if you highlight her or if she is on your team. Full XSF Akuma status achieved.
- Add to clipboard info on story mode complete/locked/dlc when highlighting characters; add to clipboard info on whether a stage is locked when highlighting a stage; add to clipboard number of combo hits in training mode. Thanks lirin!
- All those Valentine color changes happened, her red crosses are now purple in multiple palettes, as well as in two of Parasoul's alt colors. We had to. Deal with it. ;_;

Fukua
- Proper hitboxes and animations on Fukua shadow calls. Now you can tell the difference! LK shadow now steps back a small amount, too.
- Super fireballs chip damage reduced to 920.

Le stage de Fukua ;_;
<3 so much <3
J'en ai les larmes au yeux putain avec la musique.

Dernière modification par Sharnt ; 13/05/2014 à 18h36.
Tu as trop dormi dans le jeu je n'arriverai plus à te voler des matchs si je m'y remets maintenant

Si des joueurs moins forts veulent jouer n'hésitez pas à m'ajouter (Jarzwel sur steam )

J'étais niveau sac + quand j'y jouais l'an dernier. (c'est à dire que je pouvais gagner contre les joueurs normaux et que je ne tuais pas un perso à Callime et Baron)

Dernière modification par Jewels ; 18/05/2014 à 21h23.
Callime joue de temps en temps, Baron il a stop, il s'y remet peut être cet été.

Et quand à moi je suis vraiment mauvais, si tu te mets au jeu tu me rattraperas sans soucis.
Petite session bien sympathique en lobby avec le vocal ou j'ai quand même réussi à convaincre:

Mormuth (such rage, much love, so enthusiast, wow)
Jewels (Qui a des restes quand même)
Orochi (Ca taff le jeu en scred)
Whinette (La mémoire musculaire > *)
MiKa (Le micro il veut pas )
ItzChomp (Venu remplir le lobby)
Moi (Qui bossais les 2.5 phases qu'il a)

De venir jouer à 8 dans un lobby bordélique ou il se passait n'importe quoi.

Notamment un Mormuth délicieux de gwak qui rageait parce qu'il taff pas le jeu, alors qu'il y joue pas

Bref les quelques joliens qui se sont (re)mis à jouer au jeu progressent c'était marrant.
Tu as oublié Ecarte qui pif le lag aussi. Et y'a sûrement moyen de motiver Maiky à rejouer aussi.

Vraiment cool en tous cas ce jeu comme ça revient vite.

Par contre j'entends des choses pas très gentilles sur Peacock sur teamspeak
Citation :
Publié par Whinette
C'était sympa, à faire et à refaire.
Bah merde alors je n'ai même pas joué avec toi.

Ouais session sympathique, mais j'ai vraiment trop de mal. Bon faut dire que les seules fois où j'ai joué à un jeu de VS fighting depuis un an c'était avec vous.

Faudrait que je bosse un peu, mais malheureusement je dois farmer mon set d'Akhan à D3...

Citation :
Publié par Sharnt
Bref les quelques joliens qui se sont (re)mis à jouer au jeu progressent c'était marrant.
C'est beau de te voir nous encourager malgré nos niveaux merdiques pour qu'on se mette à jouer !
Citation :
Publié par Orochi
Bah merde alors je n'ai même pas joué avec toi.

Ouais session sympathique, mais j'ai vraiment trop de mal. Bon faut dire que les seules fois où j'ai joué à un jeu de VS fighting depuis un an c'était avec vous.

C'est vrai qu'on avait joué à Street Fighter 4 en début d'année ! Tu joues bien Chun Li ? D'ailleurs si je ne confonds pas, que ce soit Mormuth, Sharnt ou toi vous ragez plus sur SF4 que sur Skulllgirls
Citation :
Publié par Jewels
C'est vrai qu'on avait joué à Street Fighter 4 en début d'année ! Tu joues bien Chun Li ? D'ailleurs si je ne confonds pas, que ce soit Mormuth, Sharnt ou toi vous ragez plus sur SF4 que sur Skulllgirls
Yup. Enfin bon j'ai dû jouer 3 fois à SF4 en deux ans.

Et je joue plus à Blazeblue : CP ne sortira pas sur XBOX 360, pas envie de m'acheter une PS3....
Ah oui j'ai été invité dans le chat de groupe Steam hier soir, mais je n'étais pas dispo

Je viendrai peut-être me faire ouvrir une autre fois ^^
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés