CarolK

Dernières publications

RSS
19 mai 2016 à 11:12 - Discussion
Can someone translate for me please, and thanks :) Developer podcast today at 8PM GMT/9PM CET/3PM EST discussing class balanc... Lire la suite
3 mai 2016 à 18:30 - Messages
It's a thread that's nothing to do with DAoC itself and I made a random comment on the theme....I was having fun. Do you not... Lire la suite
You are all heard - I read here almost every day and pass along anything needed passing and discuss things that come up. Heard ... Lire la suite
29 avril 2016 à 22:34 - Messages
ooo...I kinda like the Pink one... Lire la suite
28 avril 2016 à 17:50 - Messages
I'm in Ireland, Broadsword is in the US... Lire la suite
23 avril 2016 à 16:35 - Messages
There is nothing released about what's coming with the class patch, internally to knights/internals or otherwise. Anything you ... Lire la suite
24 mars 2016 à 18:45 - Messages
Ah ok, if you're sorted good enough and sorry for the hassle you had to go through there :( Let me know if I can help with anyt... Lire la suite
23 mars 2016 à 06:33 - Messages
Can you PM me the ticket info (number, timecode number etc) please Leekiss?... Lire la suite
22 mars 2016 à 04:08 - Messages
You linked a 3 month code, was that the one you bought? If you email Origin (not DAoC, sorry!) support they'll sort you out ... Lire la suite
21 mars 2016 à 16:15 - Messages
Is this the one you mean?... Lire la suite
: Goofy: Thanks - will report it up the chain and soon as I know more I'll let you know!... Lire la suite
17 mars 2016 à 22:17 - Messages
When did this drop for you?... Lire la suite

Jeux

CarolK joue à :

Aucun jeu pour le moment...

CarolK n'a pas encore créé sa collection de jeux.

Critiques

CarolK n'a publié aucune critique de jeu.