[XBox360] Mass Effect

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par Up the Albion
Assassin's Creed region free à 35€ sur Play-asia. J'espère que Mass Effect ne sera pas zoné non plus. En général c'est que les jeux EA/Activision qui le sont, donc je pense que ça ira.
Il sera en français ?
Citation :
Publié par Gabriel Thylin MSF
tu es certain que Assassin's Creed est region free? moi ca me l'affiche pas sur leur site mis a part pour la version ps3 :/
Oui il le sera car c'est un jeu Ubisoft, et ils le sont tous.
En général les jeux qui ne le sont pas sont des jeux Activision ou EA, pour le reste dans la plupart des cas ça passe.
Pour la langue, on peut compter au minimum sur l'anglais.
Mass Effect aura les localisations suivantes sur le DVD
Citation :
French = French audio & French text. No english on disk
German = German audio & German text. No english on disk
Italian = Italian audio & Italian text. No english on disk
Spanish & Polish = On the English disk, Spanish & Polish text, English audio.
Donc 1 DVD = 1 langue.
Reste à prier pour que les doubleurs fr ne soient pas ceux de Blue Dragon !
Citation :
Publié par puchiko
Mass Effect aura les localisations suivantes sur le DVD

Donc 1 DVD = 1 langue.
Reste à prier pour que les doubleurs fr ne soient pas ceux de Blue Dragon !
J'espère aussi, car ceux de Blue Dragon, OMG comme c'était mauvais :x
Tant mieux, pas envie d'être spoilé
Sinon pour les doublages, il ne faut à priori pas s'inquiéter vu que ceux de KOTOR étaient très bons (enfin à mon goût)
Mais personnellement je risque de le prendre en US sur play-asia
je croise les doigts pour que ma fnac ait des boites UK

parce que les doublages de kotor étaient bons dans l'ensemble oui, mais y'avait de gros ratés qd même
Angry
Petite interview d'un membre de l'équipe de Bioware
Ca donne vraiment envie, vivement

Passages intéréssants :

Citation :
PALGN: What’s the dev teams response to working with the Xbox 360?

CP: Really, really positive. Early on, when Bioware were looking at what they’re going to do with Mass Effect, you look at all the possibilities that are available. The Xbox 360 was pretty much exactly what we needed. It is a powerful system, easy to use in terms of developing the game. There is a good installed user base. Not to mention, Xbox Live, which allows us to release content in between chapters, so it’s been really great working with Microsoft and the Xbox 360.

PALGN: In light of the recent debate over storage media, have there been issues with just using the Dual-layer DVD?

CP: Nope. Everything has been working really smoothly. There have been no problems at all, well, not that I know of.
Citation :
PALGN: Speaking of the future, what sort of impact do you see EA’s acquisition of BioWare having on the Mass Effect franchise?

CP: That was surprise. It was quite a surprise for all of us. We were actually hoping that sooner or later, someone would come and buy us, we knew that it was a possibility. We’re quite a popular company, with several games in the works. But we didn’t expect it to come for years yet.

Given that it’s only happened very recently and that I’ve been down in Sydney, while all the rest has been happening back up in Edmonton, I really don’t know any details. It’s so secret, until the deal is closed, that they can’t even email it to me. I have to wait until I get back to Edmonton to find out. However, it is just about as good as a done deal.

PALGN: Will Bioware still have control over their properties?

CP: I really don’t know a great deal about the deal and I don’t want to make any promises. Personally, I believe that EA recognises the value of Bioware and Pandemic, and they wouldn’t want to buy us and make huge changes. However, where we go in the future is all up in the air at the moment.

PALGN: Can you confirm that it will still be a trilogy of games?

CP: Absolutely, that will not be changing. Mass Effect will still definitely be a trilogy. It will be coming to the Xbox 360 and it’s going to be really great.
Mass effect est le jeu que j'attends avec le plus d'impatience.

J'avais peur d'un gameplay mou du genou comme dans kotor mais la dernière vidéo de combat montre que mass effect se rapprocherai plus d'un fps dans lequel on peut figer l'action.
Dans cette vidéo, on voit que le jeu gère les couverts à la manière d'un gears of war.

L'univers de mass effect a l'air drôlement travaillé. Un type sur gamekult a fait un résumé du roman Revelation et une présentation des races, du contexte :
http://www.gamekult.com/blog/mrhelmu...n+prequel.html

Ca s'annonce passionnant !
Les premiers tests papier sont parus.

Le magasine australien OXM a noté Mass effect 10/10 avec ce commentaire final :

Citation :
Mass Effect is just the first chapter in an epic trilogy. It's a galaxy-spanning adventure that's approachable for RPG-haters thanks to the fun of its combat while still appealing to RPG purists thanks to the dizzying level of customisation for yours characters persanality, abilities and weaponary. Mass Effect is an RPG with certified mass appeal, and along with BioShock it's one of the finest forms of pure escapism the video game medium has served up in this console generation. Don't miss it.
Game informer l'a quant à lui gratifié de 9,75/10. Morceau choisi :

Citation :
One of the greatest science fiction stories ever told and a new benchmark for video game story telling
Lien vers le test de game informer : http://www.n4g.com/M/8/Images//74000/74437.jpg
1852723472_0ade3c7ef0.jpg
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...=204973&page=4

Semble que quelques heureux élus jouent déjà à ME. L'un d'eux a posté qq screen (mauvaise qualité, cam), et son avis sur le jeux. Il précise notamment, que la liberté de mouvement est assez puissante; on peut par exemple passer les montagnes qu'on aperçoit dans le screenshot au dessus.
c'est le moment de se creuser la tete pour savoir quoi jouer gniiii, femme, homme, plutot bourrin, le contraire, gentil méchant Vais finir comme à kotor, faire toutes les combinaisons possibles
Citation :
I'll post more impressions and answer questions later today. Going to play more now.

Dude, this game is too much. It just keeps throwing shit at you to do. I'm about 10 hours into the game and I've barely even touched the main quest.

To answer the question about the moon buggy physics... no it definitely isn't a canned go-from-point-A-to-point-B type of affair. Like I said, it's Warthog meets Scorpion tank and you have thrusters so yeah you are doing INSANE stunts the whole time. You can't ever flip over (although you come close and then the computer rights you up again) but you can do some pretty funny stuff.

Vehicular combat is also very satisfying. There's also a "hood view" for the moon buggy if you pull down the left trigger. Makes it REALLY immersive when you're exploring new worlds or an ancient ruin... driving slowly in hood view, right thumb on the right turret stick, looking independently of where you're driving... so awesome.

And yeah, different planets have different climate effects. I went to one planet where it was having a meteor shower or something. Shit was raining down from the sky... of course, it wasn't like you had to dodge the meteors but it looked and sounded cool as hell.

The characters are really good in this game too. I've already become attached to 2 of my characters, and because I'm playing a female character, I've already had one of my male Biotic engineers hit on me during one conversation. It was... uh, awkward.

But it's the NPCs and the plot in this game that really does it for me and propels you forward. I've never really been a fan of Bioware's console RPGs (yeah, gasp, I know) because I felt they were trying to do these emotional, deep, cinematic dialogues, but it would always fall flat on its face because of the game's shitty graphics which couldn't support the kind of drama Bioware was going for. Plus, it didn't help that KOTOR had basically like 10 character models in the whole universe and you kept running into the same black guy or the same alien guy.

Well, that is NOT the case here... every character in the galaxy has been unique so far, and fucking WOW at the graphics/acting/voiceover for the most part. There has been some good writing and very interesting interaction with both my crew and the rest of the NPCs out there. Really awesome informational tangents and personal anecdotes. At first I was playing with subtitles on because I didn't want to miss any details or whatever, but after a couple hours, I turned them off and I swear to god it was like watching a gorgeous CG movie where you can somewhat control the outcome of events.

This is next gen RPG folks. Gonna go play now before the wife wakes up and makes me go to the farmer's market.
J'espère qu'il dit vrai parce que ça donne envie
Citation :
Publié par Smokeur
bon vu ce qu'il en ai dit , ce jeu semble remplir les attentes?

jeu de l'année ou quoi?
j'attends d'en savoir plus (enj terme de diversités d'environnement, de prise en main du perso).
C'est sûr que je l'acheterai, après je ne sais pas si il pourra déloger Bioshock comme favori du jeu de l'année ..
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés