Stargate - Wormhole aka Vortex

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Hi,

I am working for a while now on an Egyptian sci-fi sim, stargate looks in the whole sim also,
I have an idea when an avatar comes in a skybox or something with a stargate in it,
and want them to go thru the stargate with an animation (that's not the hardest part)
now I was thinking to make some huge cylinders prims and hollow them and let them fall thru that,
so they arrive on land to the other stargate, but it will go to slow to fall, is there a way
to make an avatar go thru some sort of experience, a script when they allow to sit and let them fly / fall on a certain speed?

Greetings

PS if you have another idea please do tell me also, I am stuck on this part.
hey, the best way is , in my opinion, to sit the av. on a transparent physical "vehicle", playing a "fall animation" on sit, and seting the speed that fit your wishes....but, you should take a look for english scripters, it would be more convinient to see further with them....

Dernière modification par MenthalOH ; 20/12/2020 à 10h05.
Hi
Thank you for your reply, will try something thanks for the advice, for the comment on English forums that's an issue but I understand,
their arent many 'helpful' SL forums sadly, especially in the area of scripts, it's like a secret society to help or something in that scripting world
Citation :
Publié par SphinxRa
Thank you for your reply, will try something thanks for the advice, for the comment on English forums that's an issue but I understand,
their arent many 'helpful' SL forums sadly, especially in the area of scripts, it's like a secret society to help or something in that scripting world
Hi, you can try to contact the Script Academy group in world (if they still exist), they helped me a lot of time several years ago...
update:

From one of the groups someone advice me to use 'pull' scripts, he couldn't make it himself though,
i bought some 'magnet/pull/push' scripts but when a magnet or pulls an avatar it gets stuck on that prim (floating like a maniac),
it needs to pull and let go, help
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés