Lettre des développeurs : Un mois pour tous les joueurs

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
30 jours gratos pour tous les comptes EU, actifs ou non !

Citation :
Producer's Letter - Stuart Zissu
Posted By: Andy Belford
2010-02-23 18:01:20

http://www.camelotherald.com/_site_files/images/news/bg_news_textTopLeftCorner.gif http://www.camelotherald.com/_site_files/images/news/bg_news_textTopRightCorner.gif
http://www.camelotherald.com/_site_files/images/news/cat_3.gif
Hello!
My name is Stuart Zissu and I am the new producer of Dark Age of Camelot.
To say that the last month has been busy would be an understatement of the highest degree. We’ve been hard at work to make sure that all of our newly returned European players have an ideal new home here with Mythic while at the same time ensuring that the transition from GOA to Mythic is as smooth as possible.
read on for more...

There are all sorts of reasons for our European community to come back to Camelot, such as:

• Servers localized in Europe!
  • 24/7/365 Customer Support with live Customer Service Representatives!
  • All European servers have been updated to the current game version: 1.100!
We are excited to make one more announcement: We’re inviting all European players, current and lapsed, to come and check out the new home of DAoC: EU free for 30 days! That’s right, whether you’re a current EU subscriber or you may have taken a brief respite from the Realms, the next month is on Mythic!
As if standing up new European servers wasn’t enough we’ve been hard at work supporting version 1.100 and putting out 1.101. Our focus for 1.101 is rebalancing the epic encounters both for risk and reward, class balance improvements and other behind the scenes adjustments.
You may have recently heard that the Development Team and the Customer Service Team have come up with a plan to reduce the number of macro groups that are affecting players’ game experience. After a serious amount of effort and collaboration on both our parts I feel we have come to a solution that will benefit the game as a whole while at the same time fairly upholding the Rules of Conduct.
But enough about Dark Age of Camelot, let’s talk about me ;-). I’ve been in the games industry for some time, but it wasn’t until I started working on MMORPGs that I knew I found my calling. Sure playing games like Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot and a myriad of others made me an MMORPG fan, but it wasn’t until my work at Turbine and (ultimately) Mythic Entertainment that I found my passion. Here at Mythic I have been a part of the Warhammer Online and Ultima Online teams and now come full circle to join the Camelot team; the game which cemented my love of this genre.
So thank you to all of our players, old and new, current and returning, and no matter what continent you’re on!
We’ll see you in the Frontiers!
puits
Lettre des développeurs : Un mois pour tous les joueurs
Citation :
Hello!

My name is Stuart Zissu and I am the new producer of Dark Age of Camelot.

To say that the last month has been busy would be an understatement of the highest degree. We’ve been hard at work to make sure that all of our newly returned European players have an ideal new home here with Mythic while at the same time ensuring that the transition from GOA to Mythic is as smooth as possible.

read on for more...

There are all sorts of reasons for our European community to come back to Camelot, such as:

* Servers localized in Europe!
* 24/7/365 Customer Support with live Customer Service Representatives!
* All European servers have been updated to the current game version: 1.100!

We are excited to make one more announcement: We’re inviting all European players, current and lapsed, to come and check out the new home of DAoC: EU free for 30 days! That’s right, whether you’re a current EU subscriber or you may have taken a brief respite from the Realms, the next month is on Mythic!

As if standing up new European servers wasn’t enough we’ve been hard at work supporting version 1.100 and putting out 1.101. Our focus for 1.101 is rebalancing the epic encounters both for risk and reward, class balance improvements and other behind the scenes adjustments.

You may have recently heard that the Development Team and the Customer Service Team have come up with a plan to reduce the number of macro groups that are affecting players’ game experience. After a serious amount of effort and collaboration on both our parts I feel we have come to a solution that will benefit the game as a whole while at the same time fairly upholding the Rules of Conduct.

But enough about Dark Age of Camelot, let’s talk about me ;-). I’ve been in the games industry for some time, but it wasn’t until I started working on MMORPGs that I knew I found my calling. Sure playing games like Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot and a myriad of others made me an MMORPG fan, but it wasn’t until my work at Turbine and (ultimately) Mythic Entertainment that I found my passion. Here at Mythic I have been a part of the Warhammer Online and Ultima Online teams and now come full circle to join the Camelot team; the game which cemented my love of this genre.

So thank you to all of our players, old and new, current and returning, and no matter what continent you’re on!

We’ll see you in the Frontiers!

http://www.camelotherald.com/news/ne...p?storyid=4045

Salut !

Mon nom est Stuart Zissu et je suis le nouveau producteur de DAoC

Dire que le dernier mois a été occupé est un euphémisme. Nous avons travaillé dur afin d'être sûrs que les joueurs européens de DAoC fraîchement récupérés se sentent avec nous comme chez eux alors que nous rendions la transition entre GOA et Mythic la plus douce possible.

Il y a de nombreuses raisons pour inciter la communauté européenne de DAoC à revenir sur le jeu :

• Des serveurs en Europe (ndt : moins de latence)
  • Un support actif 24h/24, 7j/7 et 365j/an avec des responsables de communautés actifs
  • Tous les serveurs sont maintenant en 1.100

Nous sommes excités à l'idée d'une annonce supplémentaire : nous invitons tous les joueurs européens de DaoC à revenir et à prendre conscience du nouvel état de leurs personnages sur nos serveurs via un mois gratuit !
Le mois suivant est pour nous que vous soyez actifs ou inactifs !

Comme si s'acharner sur la mise à niveau des serveurs Européens ne suffisait pas, nous travaillons aussi sur la version 1.101. Notre objectif avec cette version est de doser les rencontres épiques dans un savant mélange de difficulté et de récompense et aussi de continuer l'ajustement des classes et de modifier quelques mécanismes en arrière tâche.

Vous avez sûrement entendu parler d'un récent plan visant à réduire le nombre de "groupe macro" nuisant au bon jeu des joueurs. Après de nombreux efforts nous estimons être arrivés à une solution efficace et satisfaisante par rapport à nos conditions d'utilisation.

Assez parlé de DAoC, parlons un peu de moi. Je suis dans l'industrie du jeu vidéo depuis un moment mais j'ai senti que c'était fait pour moi lorsque j'ai commencé à travailler dans les MMO. Bien entendu que j'ai joué à des jeux tels que UO, DAoC et un vaste échantillon d'autres productions mais c'est bien grâce à mon boulot chez Turbine puis chez Mythic que j'ai découvert ma passion. J'ai été présent dans les aventures WAR et UO avant de rejoindre l'équipe de DAoC, le jeu qui parachève mon amour pour les jeux vidéos.

Merci à tous les joueurs, anciens comme nouveaux, actifs ou à revenir, peu importe le continent d'où vous venez !

A plus dans les frontières
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés