Triste nouvelle.

Partager Rechercher
Voila je viens d'apprendre cela. . .
Citation :
Kure died in car accident 09/24/2007 For all who didnt received this message yet....

We are all very shocked and i am sad to post this here... but Kure was an old friend, most of us knew him for many years, even before nexus was started...

He was a great gm and a rare person. We will miss u. Rest in peace Micha...
Citation :
wanted to tell you the sad news, but as i have seen u allready know.
I have known Micha nearly 10 years. During all that time he has been in my guilds, or I have been in his one (requiem) and it was a really big shock.

I know, Micha hasnt been simple and because of his way of behaviour not loved by everybody. He was direct ( often to direct), short-tempered, and sometimes he overshoot the mark. But this have been the things which I have much valued at him.
If u knew how to handle him, if u knew him and his way of doing something, u could call yourself lucky to call such a nice and intelligent guy ur friend. One which had grandiose ideas and characteristics.

It is a great pity, that our comman way through the onlineworlds has come to end like that, and I will never forget him.

As I have seen you GDEs will also be aktiv in AoC again. I think our ways will cross here again, which I really enjoy. Who from the old camlann ppl will be with us is still open. Our Community is much bigger (Vanen, Black-Legion, Lex Vitae, Ars Notoria ect.). U will find more info here soon: www.camulos.info

Greetings Neil
Oui .
Citation :
- Avis de décès : un tel sujet, bien qu'attristant particulièrement l'ensemble de la communauté, s'est déjà vu détourné dans un but d'humour plus que douteux. De telles pratiques sont tout bonnement inacceptables, si bien que, dans un soucis de limiter les risques de dérapages, tout sujet de ce type se voit interdit. Ils seront donc édités puis clos dans les plus brefs délais.
https://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=388364
Message supprimé par son auteur.

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés