Piratage compte

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bonjour,
Voila je me suis fais pirater mon compte hive et donc summoner. j'ai contacter le service hive et remplie un formulaire. Apres 24h j'ai reçu une réponse par mail me posant plusieurs questions. Petit problème se mail me dis de ne pas répondre, alors j'ai cliquer sur le liens et remplie de nouveau un "ticket" pour recevoir de nouveau le même mail. Faut il que je réponde à celui ci? merci d'avance pour votre reponse ^^

20210223_203421.jpg
Hacking account
It appears someone has accessed one of my secondary PS4 accounts and changed the passwords. I did not realize I was receiving the emails because this account was linked to a separate email account.
Today when I attempted to use this secondary account, my password was not accepted so I attempted to reset it with “I Forgot My Password”. This is when I found that several emails had been sent to my secondary email address regarding my password being changed and a case opened.
No email was received from Sony for approximately 1.5 hours before I sent an email to the generic support address on the website.
How long does it take to get my account back if someone had gotten into it and changed the password? How long does it take to hear back from Support? Looking for advice on how to handle this.
I did have two-step security activated and I did receive the text verification yesterday, however, I assumed it was for my primary account so I took the precautionary measures for that account instead. How would they have gotten past this verification step ??? I put this in place for this specific reason ??? Thank god I didn't have my personal / bank information on this secondary account.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés