Yellowstar quitte Fnatic

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Starting today, I will no longer be part of Fnatic.

My Esports journey as a real professional player all started in 2013. It was a tough choice, a huge turn in my life to finally decide to quit university to take a lifetime opportunity to experience this amazing path and get to work with awesome people. In the first place, I want to thank the 2013 League of Legends' roster for choosing me over other players. I was joining the biggest European team and with such players, it is hard to show that you are the missing piece of the puzzle, to gain the trust from your teammates, staff and the fans. It was with a lot of pressure that I accepted to face this challenge.

Three years passed by, and i can tell you that we tried our very best every day, every minute of the time we had in front of us to train and play. I’m incredibly proud of this 5 EU LCS titles we grabbed out of 6 possible, without missing these both Top 3/4 at Worlds 2013 & 2015 !
To speak out the truth, I had a bit of a shaky year earlier this season. Being left alone in the team was not an easy task to handle, either for me of the Fnatic management, and i had a lot of thoughts about whether retiring or not. I almost gave up, i have to admit. Imagine yourself in front of the Everest mountains that you have to climb in a very short period of time, with a huge storm approaching, and you get an image of what was ahead of us. The fact is that in my inner self, i couldn’t accept to jump out from a tough situation. Fnatic gave me so much, you guys gave me so much with your support, that I had to get this team back on track.

Being grateful and loyal is a part of me, and that was the least I could do.

Here we are today: Huni & ReignOver left the team, leaving me again in a difficult position : either building a new team or considering other options. It’s never a good thing to hear, but after careful overall reflection, I had the opportunity to join a team being at my best level in North America and get the chance to experience a new lifestyle and environment.

Finally, I honestly want to thank everyone that I met and got to work with, from teammates to people involved in the Fnatic organization and all the fans that supported me throughout the years.

I hope that you will understand my decision and will continue to support me in my career!

Longue vie à Fnatic !
Bora “YellowStar” Kim
http://www.fnatic.com/content/96561

Passage important pour les prochains LCS :

"[...] but after careful overall reflection, I had the opportunity to join a team being at my best level in North America [...]"
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés