Pas si drôle que ça !

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Salut,

Voila j'ai toujours trippé avec les vidéos que CCP fait pour délirer comme Permaband ect... Mais je suis tombé sur la derniere vidéo qu'ils ont fait et...
ça me laisse comme un gout amer aprés les événements de ces derniers jours.
Peut etre que je me plante et je ne comprends rien a l'anglais donc si quelqu'un pouvait faire une petite traduction rapide pour savoir ce qu'ils disent vraiment.

PS: Ce qui me choque c'est les effets avec les biffetons, qu'ils se tappent des bons délires avec nos sousous ect je trouve que ça tombe mal en ce moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg8G-..._order&list=UL

En dehors de ça le son est bon
Je bite pas grand chose non plus, mais mettons qu'on coupe le son, c'est plutôt mal venu ces jours ci

Mais de ce que je comprends, c'est à dire pas grand chose, c'est certes une connerie, mais pas une auto-dérision pour autant.
Citation :
Yo I'm back, hardened the fuck up by glory and fame,
Three hundred thousand YouTube views to my name,
In this game, I'm the chief executive officer of rap,
This line was supposed to rhyme too but it's a tarp!

It's a new year, and I've gotten much richer than, last year
Now my muzik and my wallet weigh a ton and a half
and I'm back for you to worship like a golden calf

All the dough I made from my YouTube video, Was enough to buy a jet and fly my crew to Mexico, Arriba, arriba! You'll find us at the bar, I won't be hard to spot 'cause i'm the motherf***in' star!

Keep clickin'! Money rollin'!
Keep clickin'! Money rollin'!
Part-Y 'til you die,
Have a drink, let me buy,
Keep the party flyin' high,
Throw your hands to the sky!

I got my own pool and a bar in the tropic, So philantropic, brought the whole crew down, The whole CCP familia, even Frankie from Cicilia, We chill in the sun - drinking stuff - looking buff,

We're gonna party like it's 2007 down in sweet sunny heaven Impossible is nada when I'm smashed like a pinata with the pina colada armada,

Chorus

Guard, I am the ghost of your hip hop past, The one that told you this was not gonna last, I, was the one who warned you of the booze To do things right, to hold your assets tight!
My friend, you must have known this would end, However high you fly you'll always have to land, The tubes sucker you in with all their internet dough, and your once epic win is now an all time looow,

Behold the sacred chain of CCP unity!
And don your pimp shades of cool transparency!

Please hold still while we restore your good sense, Yo, Tuxford! Please reset this man's excellence!

We shall drink on the beaches, we shall drink in the streets, Drink some more up in the clubs dancing to the crazy beats, Take it from me, the world's biggest spender, It's a CCP party and we will never surrender!

Chorus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NZUOGj8vY
ok merci pour les paroles. Une vidéo qui date d'avril 2011 apparement et meme si c'est en quelque sorte pour parler du succes de la premiere video de Permaband je ne peux m'empecher de penser aux derniers évènements.

Et c'est plutot écoeurant si on y pense.

Buy Clickin ?
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés