Mythic : Last Grab Bag Before Catacombs!

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Let's dive right in, and start with a question from a Mordred player:

Q: Are there any things about the expansion that are specific to Mordred?

A: Here’s what I have from the dev team:

- There are no Dungeon Kill Tasks on Mordred.

- Each Dungeon Wing will be a single instance that anyone can enter and follows the normal PvP rules.

- Each of the three Dark Spire instances (one for each of the three realms) will be a single instance that anyone can enter and follow the normal PvP rules.

Please note that since instances do not normally respawn monsters players will have to wait for an instance to reset before they can fight inside the instance again. Dungeon Wings and Dark Spire will only reset when everyone inside the instance leaves or releases. Dungeon Wing instances will reset after 5 minutes. Dark Spire instances will reset after 60 minutes.

- Items that are supposed to work only in PVE work largely similar to how the "versus Monsters" bonuses worked in TOA -- they only take effect when fighting against mobs, not players. The one odd bonus type is Concentration, which has a zone requirement. On regular servers, items with a concentration pool bonus have a requirement attached that prevent them from being effective in certain zones (Frontiers and DF). However, it also does a server check before this requirement is activated, so Mordred and Gaheris will not have this restriction.

Before you ask, I have no information on any safety flag restrictions, but I have inquired as to what the dev team intends.

Q: Where is the official information about the new classes?

A: When the Herald relaunches on Monday morning, there will be five new class pages with the information. We’ll have information on the spells, the styles, the trainer locations, and accurate information about the stats and starting points to help you roll the new characters. (We’ll also be updating the old class pages with the same type of information over the next few weeks, thanks to our Miss Linda and the Team Lead volunteers.)

Q: Hello, I am in Beta. I was wondering if I have to buy the New Catacombs expansion since my account is already flagged for Catacombs. If I need to buy, do I just need the CD-Key?

A: You only *need* the CD key, but as much as I would like to, Mythic doesn’t sell just the CD keys. Our contract with our publisher does not allow us to do so. Sorry

Q: These are questions about detonated trap spells, such as the Decimation Trap RA.

How close does the enemy have to be, before the trap detonates? And when it detonates, does the trap center around the original casted ground-target, or centers around the first person that detonated it? Is the trap like PBAE nukes, where it tapers off the further away from center? Or does everyone in the radius of effect take the same amount of damage?

A: The Oracle replies, "It's a radius effect that has a radius of 350. This means that when someone hits the trap directly - someone has to actually move over the trap - it fires off a damage spell that hits anyone within 350 radius of the trap (the object you see on the ground), and it does taper off in damage the further away the target is."

Q: When I SHift+I my Warrior's level 10 Alvarus Leggings, the delve information for the level 10 spell says it casts a Shapeshift and also casts a 200% land speed water pot. When used, underwater, the shapeshift works fine but the water pot that it casts is only 100% land speed. Is this a glitch or something that will be change in the delve information?

A: Thanks for bringing that display inconsistency to our attention. As the Item Mistress puts it: ”One shows the amount of the increase and the other is the combined amount of the base + the increase.” In other words, 100% is the base speed you move without any modifiers such as a speed song or the slowing effect of encumbrance.

Q: For every realm point earned, how many bounty points and guild bounty points are earned also?

A: I asked Code Ed to look this up for me to be sure, since we’ve dinked with the formula a few times over the years. He emailed me back with ”The relation from BP's to GBP's is 1:1. There is technically no direct relation between RP's and BP's, though, as they go through different math and different bonuses.” There are so many different factors that it’s all but impossible to provide a complete formula here on the Herald.

Q: Which of the new item bonuses will carry through to the necromancer pet in Catacombs?

A: Serious disclaimer alert: Please be aware that this information may be inaccurate, and that it reflects the last known intention. It may turn out to be different on the live servers, and if so, I will post the correct information here on the Herald as soon as I have the update. Items with the following bonuses should affect the necro pet in PVE (as with all the new item bonuses, the bonuses are generally intended to work only in PVE):

- Reduced duration on all negative effects (stun, mez, disease, etc)

- To-hit bonus: increases the chance of landing a spell or style on an orange to low purple con mob

- Deflection Bonus: 1-10% increased chance of Parry (Necro pets do not block or evade)

Q: Can Italian players move their characters from CTO to US servers instead of GOA servers?

A: No. We don’t have any of the character databases, and so such a move would be impossible.

Announcements:

If your eyes glazed over at all the posts about post patching, prepatching, etc., here’s the summary:

If you are still using the Classic or the New Classic engines to play the game, go here: http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/down...i_download.php

If you play Dark Age of Camelot, you want to accept the message offering to let you download some files when you log off of the game. Go here for more information: http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1804.shtml. These files total 13 MB – ten went up on Nov 30, and three more today.

If you intend to purchase and play the Catacombs expansion, we beg that you get the pre-patch goodness. Currently, the files are located at Fileplanet, with more locations to come on Monday. Go here: http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1815.shtml and follow the directions.

Please remember that while we will launch Catacombs on Tuesday, December 7, the odds are that you won’t be able to get the game until the 8th. The product is released on the 7th, but the day you can actually purchase the game depends entirely on your local retailer and when they get their shipment.

Finally, if you haven’t hopped on to Pendragon to get your own screenshot for the Catacombs contest, what are you waiting for? Missy will be updating the community section over the weekend with daily winners.

Colorblind players – on Monday we’re relaunching the Herald with some new colors and standards. I’ve checked the proposed scheme over and it looks fine, but there are all kinds of colorblindness, and I can’t be sure I’ve caught everything. Please check our new Herald when it relaunches, and send me a feedback form – category “Herald” – if there’s any immediate changes we need to make for you.

That’s it for me – we’ll see you here late Monday. Four days until Catacombs!
Source.

Traduction en cours.
Citation :
Q: Which of the new item bonuses will carry through to the necromancer pet in Catacombs?

A: Serious disclaimer alert: Please be aware that this information may be inaccurate, and that it reflects the last known intention. It may turn out to be different on the live servers, and if so, I will post the correct information here on the Herald as soon as I have the update. Items with the following bonuses should affect the necro pet in PVE (as with all the new item bonuses, the bonuses are generally intended to work only in PVE):

- Reduced duration on all negative effects (stun, mez, disease, etc)

- To-hit bonus: increases the chance of landing a spell or style on an orange to low purple con mob

- Deflection Bonus: 1-10% increased chance of Parry (Necro pets do not block or evade)
Vu le nombre de PdA qui se plaignent de nerfs et de bug sur NF, ils vont être heureux ce coup-ci... mais en ont-il besoin ? je les trouves déjà assez fort comme ça...
Mythic: Dernier Grab Bag avant Catacombs!
Q : A propos de l’extension (Catacombs), quels points seront spécifiques à Mordred (serveur PvP)?

R : Réponse de l’équipe de développement :
- Il n’y aura pas de missions intanciées sur Mordred.
- Chaque aile de donjon n’aura qu’une seule et même zone instanciée, accessible à tous et soumise aux règles du PvP.
- Les 3 Dark Spire instanciés (classiquement un pour chaque royaume) ne seront qu’une seule et même zone instanciée, accessible à tous et soumise aux règles du PvP.

Notez qu'habituellement, les missions instanciées ne génèrent pas de nouveaux monstres : les joueurs devront donc attendre qu’une mission soit remise à zéro avant de pouvoir combattre à nouveau dans cette zone instanciée. Les ailes de donjon et les Dark Spines ne sont remis à zéro que lorsque tout le monde quitte la zone instanciée (normalement ou après une mort).
Les ailes de donjons sont remises à zéro après 5 minutes.
Les Dark Spire sont remis à zéro après 60 minutes.

Les objets axés uniquement PvE fonctionneront de façon très similaire aux objets de bonus "versus Monstres" de ToA : ils ne prendront effet que contre les monstres, et non les joueurs. Le seul bonus particulier est celui de la concentration, qui a une contrainte de zone. Sur les serveurs classiques, les objets à bonus de réserve en concentration ont des restrictions qui les empêchent d’être effectifs dans certaines zones (Frontière et Abysses). Il y a aussi à chaque fois une vérification du serveur, aussi Mordred et Gaheris n’auront pas cette restriction.

Il n’y a pas d’information sur les conditions de la protection du niveau 10, mais la question a été posée à l’équipe de développement.

Q : Où trouver les informations sur les nouvelles classes ?

R : Lundi matin, le Herald présentera 5 nouvelles pages sur les nouvelles classes avec toutes les informations : les sorts, les styles, l’emplacement de instructeurs et d’autres informations précises sur les statistiques et les points de départ afin de mieux vous aider à créer ces nouveaux personnages (dans les semaines qui suivent, les pages des anciennes classes seront mises à jour avec le même type d’informations).

Q : Si je suis en béta, ai-je besoin d’acheter la nouvelle extension Catacombs, puisque mon compte est déjà validé par Catacombs ? N’ai-je pas besoin que de la clef CD ?

R : Oui la clef CD suffit mais à ce jour Mythic ne vend pas les clefs CD seules.

Q : Plusieurs questions sur les sorts de pièges à détonation, telle que la RA Decimation Trap spell:

A quelle distance doit se trouver l’ennemi avant que le piège n’explose ? Lors de l’explosion, est-ce que le piège est centré sur la cible au sol originale, ou est-ce qu’il est centré autours de la première personne qui l’a déclenché ? Est-ce un effet PBAoE (dont les dégâts diminuent au fur et à mesure qu’on s’éloigne du centre) ? Ou bien toute personne prise dans l’aire d’effet subit la même valeur de dommages ?

R : C’est un sort de zone sur 350 : dès qu’une personne entre en contact direct avec le piège (en marchant dessus) cela déclenche un sort de dégât qui touche toute personne dans un rayon de 350 autour du piège (visible au sol) et dont la puissance diminue en bordure de zone.

Q : Les Jambières d’Alvarus (artefact): la fenêtre d’information montre que le niveau 10 lance un sort de changement de forme associé à un sort de respiration aquatique équivalent à 200% de la vitesse de déplacement terrestre. Utilisé sous l’eau, le pouvoir niveau 10 permet bien un changement de forme, mais le sort de respiration équivaut seulement à 100% de la vitesse de déplacement terrestre. Est-ce normal ?

R : En fait, la fenêtre d’information montre soit uniquement la valeur de l’augmentation, soit les valeurs combinées de la base et de l’augmentation. 100% est la vitesse de base avec laquelle vous bougez sans aucune modifications telles que Vitesse du Son ou un ralentissement du à l’encombrement.

Q : Pour chaque point de royaume gagné, combien de points de prime et de points de prime guilde sont gagnés?

R : Le rapport entre points de prime et points de prime guilde est de 1:1. Techniquement, il n’y a pas de relation directe entre les points de royaume et les points de prime, car ils demandent un calcul différent et des bonus différents. D’autres facteurs entrent en jeu dans la formule, qu’il est impossible de divulguer sur le Herald.

Q : Parmi les nouveaux bonus, lesquels seront transférés du Prêtre d’Arawn à son familier ?

R : Attention : l’information qui suit peut être sujette à modification selon les résultats observés sur les serveurs et les modifications seront postées régulièrement sur le Herald!
Les objets aux bonus suivants qui devraient affecter le familier du Prêtre d’Arawn en PvE (ces nouveaux objets sont généralement conçus uniquement pour le PvE) sont:
- Réduction de durée de tous les effets négatifs (étourdissement, hypnotisme, maladie, etc)
- Bonus au toucher : augmenter les chances de toucher avec un sort ou un style sur un monstre orange à violet bas niveau
- Bonus de déflection : 1-10% de chance de parer (les familiers du Prêtre d’Arawn ne bloquent ou n’esquivent pas)

Q: Est-ce que les joueurs italiens peuvent transférer leur personnages sur les serveur US au lieu de GoA ?

R : Non. Mythic ne possède aucune des données sur ces personnages et donc un tel transfert serait impossible.

Au niveau du Herald, plusieurs téléchargements sont disponibles:
- pour ceux qui jouent encore avec DAoC Classique et qui veulent SI gratuitement
- pour ceux qui comptent jouer à Catacombs et qui veulent réduire le temps de téléchargement et se connecter en jeu le plus rapidement possible, à sa sortie

Bien que Catacombs sorte le Mardi 7 Décembre, il ne sera disponible en magasin que le 8.

Un concours de captures d'écran Catacombs a lieu actuellement. Les résultats sont consultables au niveau de la section Communauté.

Lundi, le Herald sera entièrement refait: nouvelle présentation et couleurs. N'hésitez pas à faire part de vos impressions via le Formulaire de Suggestions, catégorie "Herald".

----------------

-- Fee
Citation :
Publié par Azardh
Vu le nombre de PdA qui se plaignent de nerfs et de bug sur NF, ils vont être heureux ce coup-ci... mais en ont-il besoin ? je les trouves déjà assez fort comme ça...
lol....

Une nouvelle extension sort, tout le monde voit un nouvel aspect du jeu et les nécro n'y auraient pas droit "parce que tu les trouves déja assez forts comme ça" ???

Faut pas pousser non plus... A ce niveau, autant dire aux nécro de ne pas acheter Catacombs, si on suit ton idée...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés