[DEV DIARY 9/11/2010] sur le craft (ENG)

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bonjour
voici le dev diary du jour sur les craft

en attendant la trad de JoL (;o) mr Rrrrr)

Citation :
Dev Diary: Crafting Changes

Posted on 09. Nov, 2010 by Merric in Codemasters, LOTRO News, LOTRO Store, Turbine

Today, Turbine’s Crafting Team released a Developer Diary focusing on the upcoming changes that we can expect in the November content update. There appears to have been a lot of updates in the form of “polish”, improving Farmers, creating new recipes, and in creating (for better or worse) store items.

http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/image001_thumb.png
First, the new Crafting Panel is pretty impressive. The size of the panel is a lot larger and the recipes are all on the left hand side which makes more room and less scrolling. Plus, the normal and mastery results have been combined, which is pretty awesome. I’ve always hated the way it’s currently set up because it feels like the mastery options are “hidden away”. The “Multi-output” button has been replaced with a “Select Output” option, where appropriate. What’s nice about this is that you can now scroll forward and backwards through your options instead of just hitting the button continuously. This should make comparing some results a lot easier.

I do have to be fair though; some of these improvements have already been done by some of the more advanced interface skinners. The benefit of this though is that you no longer have to manually install a skin for a larger UI panel, but for those of us that do we might have to deal with some broken interfaces for a while until the authors can update this part of their skins.

Now enter the store items, and it appears there are (what feels like) a slew of them:

Searching for a particular recipe? The “Get Recipes” button opens the LOTRO Store to the Crafting Recipes section, listing all available recipes for the currently-selected crafting profession.

This is a decent alternative to the Auction House. I’m not sure what it is about the Auction House itself, but for me it’s just easier to vendor recipes that I get than it is to post them; and I don’t think I’m alone in feeling that way. However, this move on Turbine’s behalf, while beneficial to players looking to complete recipes, motivates me to actually post them. Will I actually do it? I don’t know. I just don’t like the idea of this feature, with possibly one exception; for rare drop recipes from raids or dungeons that are no longer end-game. One example that comes to mind is the Turtle-shell Bracelet Recipe which is definitely harder to obtain now that Moria is no longer a part of the end game. But for normal every-day recipes I would rather support crafters by making them available on the AH.

Want to earn more crafting experience? The “Increase Craft XP” button opens the LOTRO Store to the Enhancements/Boosts section, where you will find Scrolls of Craft Acceleration that increase the amount of craft XP earned for many recipes…

http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/image003.png
I can definitely see the attraction in these new items which are going to be new to the game in this patch. These scrolls can increase the amount of “craft experience” by either 25% or 50% for 10 minutes for Cook, Jeweller, Metalsmith, Scholar, Tailor, Weaponsmith, and Woodworker. However, what is not included are Prospecting and Forestry, which I find interesting. It would be interesting to know why these two were not included, especially since I’ve seen the gathering of resources as being a problem starting around the mid-30’s.

Looking for ingredients? The “Get Ingredients” button opens the LOTRO Store to the Crafting Ingredients section, where you will find Ingredient Packs that can be used in place of normal craft materials for the currently-selected recipe…

http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/image005_thumb.pngI have mixed feelings about Ingredient Packs. If a recipe can have an Ingredient Pack used instead of normal crafting ingredients, there will be a checkbox that can be selected. Also, when you have Ingredient Packs within your inventory the number of times you can create a recipe will be displayed with a red backpack icon next to it.

While I can understand the frustration of discovering that an item that you’d like to make requires an item from another profession, I’ve found that a quick mention to my kinmates and friends usually results in several people willing to supply me http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/image011_thumb.pngwith what I need. But, I do understand that not everyone is in that situation and that sometimes despite all the friends in the (game) world, you can still find yourself lacking an item to an item that you’d like to make. I’m glad to see though, that the harder to obtain items such as guild recipes do not allow for the use of Item Packs either. I also like that items that are created with the packs are Bound to Account because that prevents someone from flooding the market with them.

http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/image013_thumb.pngLast we have the changes to Farming which include most of the existing seeds being condensed into a common seed type for vegetables and grains; as well as for flower and Pipe-weed. The required amount of seeds has been reduced from 5 to 1; which just makes a ton of sense. However, the best changes is that all output has been changed so that they only create good crops, which is very nice. And although these are really good changes, I don’t feel that this will resolve any of the space issues I have on my Farmer/Cook because I personally don’t have any seeds in my inventory or vault, but instead I find that I have a ton of ingredients due to the wide variety that are required by cooking recipes. That doesn’t mean that I don’t like the changes to Farming, but that it’s not Farming that kills my inventory space; it’s Cooking.

Hybrid Pipe-weed recipes have also received some changes, but since I do not create these I will leave up to you all to comment about them:

Hybrid Pipe-weed Changes

Hybrid pipe-weed field recipes continue to use unique seeds; however the methods for obtaining these seeds have changed. All Apprentice Farmer pipe-weed field recipes now have a chance to produce Journeyman-tier hybrid pipe-weed seeds. Similarly, Journeyman pipe-weed fields have a chance to produce Expert-tier hybrid seeds as well as an increased chance for additional Journeyman-tier hybrid seeds

In closing, the following crafts have received additional recipes, most of which center around the changes to the Lore-master and Rune-keeper as well as the new class consumables:

Cook
Pet food recipes (Lore-master)

Jeweller
Talisman recipes (Lore-master)

Metalsmith
Chisel recipes (Rune-keeper)

Scholar
New dye recipes
Battle Tonic recipes (Captain)
Potion of Fervour recipes (Champion)
Overpower Tactics recipes (Guardian)
Potion of Focus recipes (Hunter)
Sheet Music recipes (Minstrel)

Tailor
Armaments recipes (Captain)

Weaponsmith
Throwing Axe recipes (Burglar)
Serrated Knife recipes (Burglar)

Woodworker
Blazoned Crest recipes (Captain)
Infused Parchment recipes (Rune-keeper)
Hymn recipes (Warden)

Bonne journée

khepri
Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : image001.png
Taille : 816x585
Poids : 151,4 Ko
ID : 118864   Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : image005.png
Taille : 806x582
Poids : 122,5 Ko
ID : 118865   Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : image013.png
Taille : 729x432
Poids : 81,2 Ko
ID : 118866  
Désolé du HS, mais quand je vois la deuxième image de ton article, je pense automatiquement au "Scroll of Stupidity" Naheulbeuk Powaaaa !

Sinon, y'a des trucs qui m'ont l'air bizarre voire sympa su tout petit peu que j'ai compris... Notamment les items craftables par l'Erudit pour Champion ou Gardien, même si j'ai pas trop compris à quoi servait celui de Gardien...
Enfin du nouveau
Je suis partagé entre le "Il était temps", parce que de mémoire cela fait des années que les beta testeurs demandaient de revoir la fenêtre de craft, et "ils ont réussi à mettre 3 fois le store dans une même fenêtre".

Non finalement, je suis plutôt content qu'il y ai tant de nouvelles choses qui arrivent par wagon dans LOTRO. Que n'ont ils pas fait cela pour les abonnés de longue date (dont je ne fait pas partie malheureusement) ?

J'arrive au bon moment sur ce jeu
mouais, encore des trucs pour accélérer le craft ( truc de 10 min qui donne + 50% ).

Serieux ca commence déjà a bien me gaver tout ces trucs pour accélérer ci accélérer ca....
Le changement de la fenêtre de craft est vraiment plus que bienvenue!
Il était déjà possible de l'améliorer beaucoup en changeant l'UI, mais je n'avais personnellement jamais réussi à cumuler un agrandissement en largeur et en hauteur.

Ils améliorent beaucoup l'interface ces derniers temps, c'est vraiment une très bonne chose car certains points, comme celui-ci, étaient clairement à la rue.
On imagine bien que ces améliorations furent dictées par le fait d'implanter le store plus en profondeur au sein du jeu, mais tout de même on y gagne largement en visibilité.
Citation :
Publié par bamakooil
mouais, encore des trucs pour accélérer le craft ( truc de 10 min qui donne + 50% ).

Serieux ca commence déjà a bien me gaver tout ces trucs pour accélérer ci accélérer ca....
L'avantage c'est que tu n'es pas obligé de les utiliser mais que les joueurs "pressés" pourront en profiter.
N'oublions pas que les abonnés (VIP) gagnent 500 TP par mois qu'ils peuvent tout à fait dépenser dans ce genre de trucs.
Citation :
Publié par bamakooil
Tu n'es pas obligé de les prendre, c'est proposer mais pas forcé...
suis abo a vie et je ne compte pas utiliser ce genre d item. Ca enleve toute al difficulté du truc , enfin difficulté non, persévérance oui.

J ai déjà un 5 métiers max de fait ,me reste ferronnier et dernière enclume de fabricant d arme a faire, et je ne compte pas utiliser ces trucs là.

Après chacun fait ce qu'il veut oui...
Je suis pour le f2p mais vu comment ca part, suis pas persuadé que le lotrostore ne proposera pas un jour des armures/armes max roxxor.

Ce n'est que mon avis et NON ! Talyn, je n'ai aucune source/article qui l'indique
tu veux monter plus vite ton XP artisanat ? vas en boutique LOTRO

tu veux des nouvelles recettes pour ton artisanat ? boutique lotro !

tu as besoin de composants pour ton artisanat ? boutique lotro !!

actuellement je cherche juste des gens pour tuer des dragons-serpents et des géants en Enedwaith, à quand un joueur qui poppe à mes pieds via la boutique lotro ?

c'est tellement débile tous ces boutons que le jeu ne se rend pas compte qu'auprès d'un maitre des écuries, j'ai déjà tout débloqué mais j'ai quand même le bouton de la boutique lotro déverrouillée qui clignote
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés