Marvel Heroes 2016 2.03 Patch Notes

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Marvel Heroes 2016 2.03 Patch Notes:

Citation :
Valentine’s Day
In addition to our normal event schedule, we'll also be running a Valentine’s Day event starting on February 10th and ending at 11:59pm PST, February 14th!
Valentine’s Day buffs can drop from any enemy in the game - collect 5 of them for a special loot explosion!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Drops & Boost Changes
S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Drops are a new system introduced with this update that offers a new way to increase your chances of earning loot alongside RIF and SIF!
By right-clicking your XP bar, you can switch over to the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Point bar. By default, you will not accumulate points for this meter - once you activate at least 1 stack of the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Boosts, however, any enemies you defeat in any region (except for Raid zones) will award points towards filling your S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points bar. Each region awards different amounts of S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points per enemy defeated based on the region’s difficulty and enemy population, to balance S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply point gains in regions where there are fewer enemies to defeat or harder enemies that take longer to defeat. Note: At launch, the only zone where S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points will not scale with difficulty are Danger Room scenarios; Danger Room scenarios will award the same amount of points per enemy defeated regardless of scenario difficulty. In the future, we plan to adjust Danger Room scenarios in this regard as well.
Using additional S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Boosts will increase both the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points multiplier for points earned from defeated enemies, as well as extend the duration of your S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Boost.
Once you've defeated enough enemies to fully fill your S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points bar, you'll be instantly rewarded with a S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply box containing a wide variety of bonus loot! These S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply boxes can award a wide variety of different possible items, including:
  • Common Rewards including: Eternity Splinters, Slot 1-5 Items (weapons & armor), Cosmic Catalysts
  • Rare Rewards including: Vanity pets, Boss-specific Uniques or Artifacts, Rare Runes
Additionally, there is a rare chance that S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply boxes will award a jackpot bonus when opened which can contain epic items including:
  • Random Costume or Hero Boxes
  • Ultimate Upgrade Tokens
  • Cosmic Artifacts
These S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply boxes are awarded at the level of the Hero you are playing at the time you fill your S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points bar. So, for example, if you earn a S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply box on your level 60 Hero, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply box will have a level 60 requirement and drop level 60 items.

Boost Changes
With the introduction of Bonus Item Find, we are also updating the different types of Boosts that we make available in the in-game store. Bonus Item Find Boosts will be replacing all forms of RIF and SIF Boosts, and we have consolidated some of our previous Boosts to fit into the new Boost system as well. The four types of Boosts that will be available now are:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Boost - Gain increased S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points for 30 minutes. Each stack increases the S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply Points multiplier (up to 5x), and the duration of the Boost by 30 minutes. Additional Boosts consumed beyond 5 stacks will continue to add to the duration of the Boost.
  • Experience Boost - Gain increased Experience for 30 minutes. Each stack increases the XP multiplier (up to 200%), and extends the duration of the Boost by 30 minutes. Additional Boosts consumed beyond 5 stacks will continue to add to the duration of the Boost.
  • Currency Boost - Gain increased Credit, Danger Room Merits, and Odin Marks for 30 minutes. Each stack increases the amount of bonus currency earned (up to +200 Credits per drop, +50% Danger Room Merits per Victory Chest, and +5 Odin Marks per Legendary Quest or Boss Defeat) and extends the duration of the Boost by 30 minutes. Additional Boosts consumed beyond 5 stacks will continue to add to the duration of the Boost.
  • Combination Boost - Gain 1 stack of all 3 individual Boosts listed above for 30 minutes, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. Additional Boosts consumed beyond 5 stacks will continue to add to the duration of the Boosts.
Beyond purchasing these Boosts in the in-game store (purchased directly or within Fortune Cards) or via the Boost Exchange vendor with Boost Vouchers, the new Boosts can also be acquired in-game via:
  • Daily Login Gifts
  • Fortune Card Mark I purchased from Clea with Cube Shards
Boost Vouchers
With the above Boost changes going into effect, your existing Boosts can be exchanged at special vendors within Avenger's Tower for Boost Vouchers!
Any Boost that previously increased RIF, SIF or XP or currency rewards can be exchanged at the Boost Exchange vendor for varying amounts of Boost Vouchers depending on the magnitude and duration of the particular Boost being exchanged.
The Boost Voucher Exchange vendor standing next to the Boost Exchange vendor will then allow you to spend your Boost Vouchers on any of the new Boosts listed above.
If you prefer, you can keep your existing Boosts and consume them as normal - any existing Boosts you currently own have not had their effects changed. The choice is yours, however please note that any exchanges are final and cannot be

Danger Room & Raid Changes

Danger Room Changes
  • The Danger Room challenge "Test of Tactics" has been reworked to better support the recent mobility changes. It now increases the cooldowns of Dash powers by 100%, but does allow them to be continuously activated (and have their cooldowns altered or reset by other means), rather than preventing Dash use for a duration after using one. Non-Dash Movement powers are no longer affected by this challenge.
  • The Danger Room challenge "Test of Blood" now clarifies it raises Cost Reduction by 100% rather than making powers free - some heroes treat Cost Reduction differently, such as Vision.
  • Unique Challenge Scenarios have had their tuning greatly reduced and should now be similar in difficulty to Random Scenarios.
  • Danger Room Poison Barrel damage reduced and A.I.M. Wreckbot damage reduced.
Muspelheim Raid Changes
  • Hellfire will now properly turn to face her target when attacking with her default fireball.
  • Hellfire and Brimstone's Meteor attack now deals less damage.
  • Asgardian Prisoners now have less health.
  • The Fire Giants in the Monolith encounter deal less damage to the Monolith.
  • Mistress of Magma's stun circle attack now deals more damage.

Item Changes
  • A new vendor has been added to Avenger’s Tower - Hartney of Asgard. Next to the Enchanter, you can purchase blank level 25 and 50 Uru-Forged items from Hartney in exchange for credits.
  • Cosmic Medallion's have traded their previous chance for increased Medkit healing affix for +1 to all Attributes.
  • -10s to Ultimate Power Cooldown on Cosmic Artifacts has been changed to 150 Health Regen per second.
  • The Skrulls can now drop the Cosmic versions of their respective artifacts.
  • Skrull Cosmic Artifacts added to Skrull Cosmic Bounty Chests.
  • Wizard's Cosmically Enhanced Id Machine artifact now drops in game.

Team-Up Changes
Team-Ups have had a few changes to help them scale better with Difficulty:
  • Team-Ups now take 25% less damage in Heroic and 40% less damage in Cosmic difficulty.
  • Team-Up health has been adjusted so it scales to 60,000 at level 60 instead of 120,000.
  • Team-Ups now have 20% Defense without equipping any gear at all. The white affix on the Portable Defense Screen item now grants 10% Defense instead of 30%. The total is still 30%, but now even ungeared Team-Ups will have some Defense.
  • Team-Up damage has been smoothed out so they deal less damage in Normal Difficulty (where they were doing too much) but they increase by 25% per Difficulty. In Cosmic Difficulty, they deal more damage than they previously did.

Hero Changes

Scarlet Witch and Angela's primary resources no longer reduce in cost with Cost Reduction affixes, and instead, their Signature powers are reduced in cooldown based on the amount of Reduction, up to 50% (identical in mechanics to Vision). It was clear these two have mechanics that spiral a bit out of control when their costs get excessively reduced, and this serves as a potent way for both heroes to get excellent use out of the stat.
Known Issue - these tooltips will not show the updated cooldown until you activate any power.

Angela
Bug Fixes
  • Guardian Ribbons Talent now gives guaranteed Bleed procs to affected powers rather than using each powers' proc coefficient.
  • Angela's Thirsty Blades talent will now properly show the amount of damage absorbed
  • Angela's signature no longer applies a hidden vulnerability (still applies the Ribbon vulnerability from Guardian Ribbons if that talent is chosen, during the Ribbon portion of the power
  • Guardian Ribbons will now always apply the bleed effect when hitting with a Ribbon power (had a hidden proc chance)
Ant-Man
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue that caused Clothes Make the Man to turn off in combat.
Beast
Bug Fixes:
  • Feral Flare no longer displays the incorrect power name in tooltip.
Black Panther
Bug Fixes:
  • Triple Throw power tooltip updated to show it deals Physical damage.
Cable
Bug Fixes:
  • Hyper Viper Beam talent tooltip now reflects the extra damage resistance granted from Hyper Viper Beam (power).
Captain America
  • Super Soldier Serum no longer provides Inspired. It is still kept as part of the Inspiration Talent.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where Star Spangled Strike was not properly triggering Patriotic Speech with the Inspiration talent selected
  • Serum will no longer secretly generate with Stabilized Serum active
Captain Marvel
  • Powers that deal increased damage based on Photonic Energy have had their ratios reduced.
  • Photonic Empowerment - increases the damage ratio by 20% instead of 50%.
  • Infused Uppercut - cooldown reduced to 4s.
Colossus
Bug Fixes:
  • Corrected Crushing Smite power tooltip to indicate this power scales off Health rather than Armor. Functionality of this power has not changed.
Cyclops
Bug Fixes:
  • Eye in the Sky damage timing will now match the animation rather than occurring before Angel lifts Cyclops into the air.
  • Hyper Optics now correctly increases the damage of Optic Beam.
Deadpool
  • Smells Like Victory talent has been slightly redesigned - the power now grants a Stacks meter, which has a maximum value of 37,284. Killing enemies grants Stacks (many stacks at once per enemy), and Deadpool's Awesome is increased by 1 per 50 Stacks. After 5 seconds of not defeating enemies, Stacks will begin to rapidly decay, but will not instantly be removed.
Doctor Strange
Bug Fixes:
  • Ritual Circle talent will no longer prevent Seal of the Vishanti from being activated or change its tooltip.
Emma Frost
  • Kneel Before Me (signature) is no longer interruptible. Emma now gains invulnerability for the duration of the power.
Bug Fixes:
  • Diamond Heart will no longer fail to restore Diamond Armor if used after being reset via Mental Stimulation Talent’s Inspire Minion cooldown reset.
  • Corrected the Diamond Armor hover tooltip to note that Diamond Armor regenerates when out of combat.
  • Fixed an issue where Emma Frost would go into Diamond Form on level up.
  • Emma Frost's normal-form Trait effects will now properly be disabled while Diamond Form is active (the Diamond Form traits take effect instead).
Ghost Rider
Bug Fixes:
  • Ghost Rider's Hell on Wheels no longer continues to deal damage to enemies for 1s after the hero has already stopped hitting its target.
Green Goblin
  • Updates Carpet Bomb’s tooltip to reflect when the buff effect occurs when any of his row 5 talents are active.
Hawkeye
Bug Fixes:
  • Starktech Turret Arrow will no longer sometimes fail to deal damage if deployed near a wall.
Iron Fist
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where the cooldown reduction effect of Spirit of Shou-Lou would sometimes fail to trigger.
  • Iron Fist's Follow Through talent now functions as described, buffing Stance Combo powers if used in appropriate stances.
  • Iron Fist's Seven Armies Sundered now hits 9 times when in Leopard Stance, as described by the tooltip (not 11).
  • Spirit Of Shou-Lou’s tooltip now displays the buff duration.
Jean Grey
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a minor spelling typo in the Psi Shield power tooltip.
Kitty Pryde
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where Lockheed would come back on level up even while the Solo Training Talent was selected.
Luke Cage
Bug Fixes:
  • Sweet Christmas will now properly scale with ranks of Improvised Wrecking Ball. The tooltip, however, will not update until you use Sweet Christmas (we are still investigating the cause of this).
  • Combo Points will no longer secretly generate while Heavy Hitter is active.
Loki
Bug Fixes:
  • Refracting Ruin is now properly labeled as a Light power, and gains benefits from associated Light talents.
  • Fixed an issue where Incinerate and Dark Bolt were not gaining the damage bonus effects from talents that benefits Fire and Dark Powers respectively.
Magik
Bug Fixes:
  • Explosive Will Talent now correctly grants Sorcerous Eruption +200% instead of +300% bonus damage.
  • Explosive Will now displays the correct cooldown for Sorcerous Eruption.
Mister Fantastic
  • Mister Fantastic's Tesla Micro-coil duration and damage have been reduced.
Nightcrawler
  • Run Through will move and execute the backstab portion faster, making the power miss less often.
Nova
  • Sped up the animation times of Pulsar Powers
  • Unstable Accumulation now restores charges of Blast Off! when you detonate a Pulsar with a Power, and Pulsar Powers can be used while moving
  • Nova Pulse will now display an icon in the buff bar to track how many stacks you have.
  • Cosmic Combo’s tooltip reworded for clarity.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where Cosmic Shockwave was treating Blast Off! As two movement powers.
Psylocke
Bug Fixes:
  • Finish the Job no longer says that Assassinate will grant charges of Katana Typhoon without Dancing Katana talent selected.
Rogue
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue with Rogue’s stolen Daredevil power that resulted in being unable to spend or generate Combo Points if the player was defeated while at maximum Combo Points.
  • Rogue's stolen Surtur power Wrath of Muspelheim will no longer incorrectly show +0% Base Damage in the power tooltip.
  • Rogue's stolen Secondary Resource powers will now appropriately clear all functionality if the passive becomes unassigned, such as Clobberin' Time being properly removed (and thus not being able to get into a broken state) when deselected as a stolen power.
Scarlet Witch
  • Scarlet Witch's Teleport no-cooldown cost increased to 175 Chaos Energy.
  • Scarlet Witch's Power Overwhelming talent now grants +500 max Chaos Energy during Chaos Overload.
  • Scarlet Witch's Reality Breach talent now increases signature duration by 3s (up from 1s) but does not reduce its cooldown.
  • Scarlet Witch Chaos Rift cost increased to 350 (up from 200). The instant defeat portion of this is extremely potent and makes spending chaos energy on other powers seem incorrect and inefficient, and the increased cost is more reflective of how potent the chaos effect is.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue that caused Reality Bending to disable while in combat.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Obfuscation to generate Chaos Energy.
Star-Lord
Bug Fixes:
  • Shockwave Grenade and Incendiary Grenade will now properly benefit from High-Impact Grenades (the DoT portion of Incendiary Grenade will not reflect the damage increase on the tooltip, however).
Storm
Bug Fixes:
  • Thundering Maelstrom power tooltip now mentions that it can only be activated while Tempest Surge is active.
Thing
  • Damage retuned for the following powers - Let’s Roll, Suzie, Quit it, Hothead!, Food Cart Fling.
  • Downtown Discus - increased Critical and Brutal Damage bonus.
  • Food Cart Fling - fixed damage bonus based on number of orbs affix.
  • Sucker Punch - converted critical rating to critical chance, spirit on hit increased from 8 to 15.
  • Smash ‘Em Up Talent - damage boost decreased to 100%.
  • Here, Catch! - number of orbs reduced to 3-5 but bonus damage increased to +15% per orb spawned
  • Heavy Hitter Talent - increased damage buff to 150%.
  • Clubberin’ Time Talent - removed damage bonus to Urban Landscaping.
  • Bring it On! Talent - Damage resistance affix changed to 50%.
  • Hot Hands Talent - DoT damage increased, duration reduced to 4s.
  • C’mere, Pal Talent - removed cooldown reduction, damage bonus reduced to 100%.
Thor
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Thor, King of Asgard Talent to fail to restore Thor’s Imbued state after being defeated or changing regions while this Talent was selected.
Venom
Bug Fixes:
  • Damage bonus for Web Cannon and Dark Tendrils now accurately reflects in tooltips that it has always been 1% damage bonus per 1% missing health.
  • We Are Lethal 50% bonus to damage based on missing health now applies, and also adds to the bonus damage from We Are Indestructible.
  • We Are Hungry will now properly increase the damage of Deadly Maw when We Are Vicious is selected.

Miscellaneous Changes & Bug Fixes
  • PvP Golems, Defenders, and Guardians now have less health.
  • Heroic and Cosmic versions of Hightown Patrol have had their Unique drop chance from Boss defeats restored to 100%.
  • Normal difficulty Hightown Patrol no longer has a chance to drop Unique items from Boss defeats, in line with other Normal difficulty regions.
  • Reduced the required amount of hostiles you must defeat for Terminal Bounty missions by 25.
  • Cosmic Catalyst Boxes that have the A.R.M.O.R.ED. affix will now roll properly.
  • Added an off-screen edge pointer for Cosmic Fragment crafting items.
  • Heroes will no longer incorrectly gain primary resource when changing regions.
  • Chapter 2: If you should leave the first Hood Signature Site before interacting with the Signature the exterior portal door will remain open so you can return.
  • Story Missions now grant less XP after reaching level 60.
  • Cosmic Bounty Hunter Achievements have been re-enabled. Happy hunting!
  • Achievements in the Heroes category that previously required Cosmic Terminals now only require Terminals at any difficulty.
  • Achievement "Red's Not Your Color" should properly unlock upon defeating Elektra in all her locations.
  • Angel Team-Up’s Cheyarafim Blood healing increased to match Archangel's version of the power.
  • Removed references to Stormbreaker in King Thor Team-Up’s power icons and descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue that could result in players entering an extremely easy version of the Danger Room
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés