New tabs

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bon, dans le dernier patch, ils nous on sortie un truc donc je ne comprend même pas l'utilité, les onglets dans les barres de chat.

Avant et après :

EQ000615.jpg EQ000348.jpg

Et bien sure, sans options pour ne pas l'utiliser, sinon c'est pas drôle. Il y aurait cependant un moyen, en éditant les fichier xml

Citation :
Some people have mentioned that they are using the default UI and so now see double headers in their chat windows (nice one DBG).

You could edit the xml file to remove the titlebar but when you next patch EQ you will lose your changes.

To make a more permanent change you can try the following:-

1. In the uifiles directory (under your EQ directory) create a new folder (call it whatever you want, I called mine NoTitle)

2. Go to the uifiles/default directory, find EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml and copy it (i.e. select it and control-c)

3. Go to the folder you created in step 1 (i.e. uifiles/NoTitle in my case) and paste the file copied in above step (i.e. Control-v)

4. Edit EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml that you just copied (i.e. the one in new directory)

5. Change <Style_Titlebar>true</Style_Titlebar> to <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> and save file

6. In EQ type /load. Make sure the "Keep Your Layout" button is pressed down and then select NoTitle (or whatever you copied) and click on Load Skin

This should remove the title but you will still see the tabs even if there is only one.

Best try this with an alt character just in case it goes wrong or backup your UI files before you change stuff.

I cheated and used EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml and EQUI_ChatWindow.xml from the Simple Stice UI -
https://www.eqinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6379
Below is my UI and you can see there is no title and some of the padding has been removed.
PS : Bon, en fait, ça ne vire pas les onglet, ça vire la barre du haut. Mais au moins, ça me donne 1 ligne de chat en plus...

Dernière modification par thanatosX ; 17/03/2019 à 19h40.
Bon, j'ai fini par trouver comment avec une UI retrouver les anciennes fenêtres de chat.
Le .zip contient 7 curseurs et deux fichier .xml, il suffit d'extraire EQUI_ChatWindow.xml.
J'utilise déjà des sac avec une petite taille, donc je n'utilise pas le EQUI_ChatContainerWindow.xml.
https://www.eqinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6770

preview.jpg
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés