Les demandes de transfert de serveur disponible !

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Pour ceux ou celles restez sur les serveurs Orsha et Klaipeda, sachez qu'IMC à ouvert les tickets pour les demandes de transfert prévu d'ici quelques jours !

Pour faire la demande, ouvrir un ticket : https://treeofsavior.com/inquiry/

Citation :
Greetings and Salutations Saviors!

The long awaited Server Transfer is upon us, and details about the service can be found below.

Please read carefully to avoid any misunderstandings as the transfer process will not be reversed once it is completed.

You must also consent to the 'Terms and Conditions of Service' in order to be eligible for the transfer.

[Server Transfer Availability]

[US] Klaipeda => [US] Orsha : NON
[US] Klaipeda => [EU] Fedimian : OUI
[US] Klaipeda => [SEA] Telsiai : OUI

[US] Orsha => [US] Klaipeda : NON
[US] Orsha => [EU] Fedimian : OUI
[US] Orsha => [SEA] Telsiai : OUI

[EU] Fedimian => [US] Klaipeda : NON
[EU] Fedimian => [US] Orsha : NON
[EU] Fedimian => [SEA] Telsiai : OUI

[SEA] Telsiai => [US] Klaipeda : NON
[SEA] Telsiai => [US] Orsha : NON
[SEA] Telsiai => [EU] Fedimian : NON

[Terms and Conditions of Service]

I have read, understood and agree to the conditions and policies of the service.

I agree to perform the necessary tasks to meet the prerequisite conditions.

I understand that I will not be eligible for the service if any of the prerequisite conditions are not met.

I accept that I will not be able to make an objection to the service after the Server Transfer has occurred if the data warranted by the guarantee has not been corrupted or tampered with in any way.

[Prerequisite Conditions and Policies]

If there is a pre-existing team on the destination server, the pre-existing team will be deleted and replaced with the transferred team.
Please keep in mind that the deletion of the pre-existing team on the destination server is irreversible.
You cannot apply for the server transfer service while logged onto the game.

The transfer will take place after all the requests in a given time period have been sent to us and during the actual transfer, the servers will be off temporarily.

The transfer service will occur during regular maintenance. (The precise detail will be announced later.)

The service cannot be reversed nor cancelled once the process is completed.

Friends list : Will be reset.

Guild / Party : Leaving or disbanding a guild is required to apply for the server transfer service

Cabinet : Claiming all the items is required to apply for the server transfer service

Items Listed On the Market : Unlisting the items on the market is required to apply for the server transfer service

[Additional Details]

The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following

Team Name
Lodge Message
Lodge Theme
Character Slots
Companion
Name
Level and EXP
Class
Quest
Stat