Sujet destiné aux images, comics et vidéos qui ont un lien avec Left4Dead.

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Fake.
Citation :
Better balancing of zombie population.
Slower zombies and survivors
New weapon sounds.
New zombie sounds (WIP) - Recorded all these myself after a few beers
Weapon recoil.
New HUD - displays only your health
Head shots to kill, although body shots do a very small amount of damage now.
No ammo or infinate weapon spawns. Weapons and medikits scattered around map.
No special zombies, or ai bots (can still be played with other human players)
Flash light reinstated, due to the ammount of issues ppl have without it
No crosshair.
larger amount of ambient zombies, and a constant 'trickling' of small mobs to keep the player on his toes.
Higher chance of zombies spawning behind player (keep checking your back or end up zombie food)
No infinate ammo for pistol.
Weapons divided into 2 slots : Primary (pistol,uzi), Secondary (shotguns and rifles). You can carry 1 primary and 1 secondary. Primary weapons can be used whilst incapacitated (yes that means the uzi too).
2 commands added to the radial menu which allow you to drop either your primary or secondary weapon. This allows you to give a teammate a spare gun if he has run out of ammo.
Zombies attracted by fire, they will now run after a molotov or into a ignited gascan (I added this, due to the loss of the pipebomb item, which is an unfortunate side effect of my weapon dropping hack).
No glow (halo) effect on players or pickups. You know have to search for items with you flashlight, and be wary of you teammates position.
All the weapons heavily tweaked.
Donc actuellement c'est possible de faire munitions limitées pour le gun, et de limiter les armes pour les survivants. Valve aurait eu bon vent de s'inspirer des mods amateur pour son puissant survival...

1 mois pour le SDK, 1 mois pour le SDK, 1 mois pour le SDK
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés