Caravane agonisante à côté d'une ville

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Je raconte peut être une énorme connerie mais c'est pas dans nwn2 qu'il y a un bouton dans les option qui s'appelle "Aide au ciblage" ou quelque chose dans le genre?
Ton problème vient peut être de là.
Il y a 2 solutions proposées sur le forum officiel:
Citation :
AAaarrgh! Waylaid caravan is too close to the town!!!

This should help if you're in a situation where the town footprint is making it impossible for you to click on a waylaid caravan:

Go into DebugMode

Use the toggleoverlandcamera command

This lets you change the camera angle, so that you can highlight otherwise obscured objects.

Thanks to foil- for pointing this one out.

Alternately, if this method doesn't work for you, there's also this:

You can fix this by using the console and altering the caravan state.

The line in the globals.xlm file that you want to fix looks something like this:

- <Integer>
<Name>CARAVAN_STATE_X_Y_STATE</Name>
<Value>6000</Value>
</Integer>

X and Y refer to the starting and ending locations for the carvans and are keyed to the following codes:

1 LOC_NEVERWINTER Neverwinter
2 LOC_LEILON Leilon
3 LOC_CONYBERRY Conyberry
4 LOC_NEWLEAF NewLeaf
5 LOC_HIGHCLIFF Highcliff
6 LOC_PHANDALIN Phandalin
7 LOC_THUNDERTREE Thundertree
8 LOC_PORTLLAST PortLlast
9 LOC_WESTHARBOR WestHarbor
10 LOC_SAMARGOL Samargol
11 LOC_TARUIN Taruin
12 LOC_TORICH Torich
13 LOC_RASSATAN Rassatan
14 LOC_CK CrossroadKeep

The value underneath refers to the state of the carvan - 6000 indicates a caravan that is in working order and in transit.

Since you have 3 caravans that are waylaid, you should be able to double check the caravan states on those. (I think it's either 3000 or 9000 but I can't find my notes right now.)

So, to fix, for example, a the caravan from Phandalin to Crossroad Keep, you open the console and type the following command:

rs ga_global_int ("CARAVAN_STATE_6_14_STATE","6000")

and hit Enter. NOTE I had to put a space between the int and the bracket ( due to forum word length restrictions but there should not be a space there!Again, no space between ga_global_int and ("CARAVAN_STATE_6_14_STATE","6000")

Solution was provided by kgambit. Thanks to Everian for bringing this one to my attention.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés