[Chaos] [WIKI]Quête d'accès à Brach Dalar (4ème île)

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Ce message est en mode wiki. Tous les comptes de plus de 30 jours avec plus de 30 messages peuvent le modifier.
Découvrez pas à pas comment accéder à la 4ème île de Chaos. Pour les plus curieux, découvrez grâce aux log le background mis en place à Eacceleration.

Quête d'accès à Brach Dalar (4ème île)

Pnj(s) concerné(e)(s) : Adelaide, Auralia, Autumn WindTamer, Beatrice, Dorany, Ezekiah, Illiana, Jillian, Meredith, Nani, Polania, Saya, Theresia, Wendy, Zenia
Parlez à une des widows puis allez voir Autumn Windtamer situé à l'Oracle juste avant les tempos avec une "Woodland Garb" et dîtes lui "Widows"
Citation :
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" Greetings fair traveler! My name is Autumn WindTamer. I wonder if you could "help" me out. Oh, I see you have encountered one of the 12 "widows".
-- You said: widows
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" The 12 widows were married to the royal family of Silversky... I understand they cast one away (banned her), one named... Hmmm wait, I may be studying a new path, but I am not required as a Druid to give something for nothing either. If you want me to give you her name, I want "something" from you first.
-- You said: something
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" As you helped me before already, maybe you would be willing to do so again. If you could get me a "Woodland" "Robe", I will be happy to give you the name you seek. Why? Well, as a druid's apprentice, my master requires me to find a Woodland Robe, as he feels the plain green robe I am wearing now does not honor him sufficiently.
-- You said: woodland robe
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" My master was right. This is a beautiful robe! Now maybe he will be willing to keep me closer to him, so I may learn more and progress faster. Huh? Ah yes, her name was {Taylor} {Jade}... poor thing, had to leave her husband and her daughter. Who are they, you ask? Why, King Theodore and Princess Delilah, of course! If you mention {Taylor} {Jade} to the widows, maybe they will remember and be willing to talk to you... Heed my warning, Adventurer! Make sure to address them in the right order... They think highly of their rank, as they were married to royalty... Fare thee well until I see you again.
Vous devez allez maintenant parlez à chaque veuve dans un ordre précis, il faudra leur apporter des objets divers pouvant être différent d'un joueur à l'autre.

Les veuves de StoneHeim

1. Zenia
    Citation :
    -- {Zenia}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Zenia. Is there anything specific you wanted to tell me, or just chat in general, because I am not feeling too well...
    -- You said: work
    -- {Zenia}":" I am a widow who would like to become a druid one day.
    -- You said: help
    -- {Zenia}":" I wish to become a druid so I can be closer to nature and find peace of mind. I still love my husband very much and am still in pain for losing him... If you can be so kind as to find me a few "items", I would most surely appreciate it... I need an {Ethereal Amulet}, as I understand it has the power to lessen one’s grief. I also need {15 Symbols of Hope}, for my hopeful future. Maybe you already have what I need with you, in your backpack...
    Elle vous demandera :
    • 1 "Ethereal Amulet"
      Citation :
      ** Note ** Allez voir Elysana Blackrose à SilverSky et dîtes lui "Green Gemstone". Trouvez un "pouch of Woody Nightshade" et un "Black Snakeroot" et rapportez les 3 items à Greyleaf en lui disant "Useful" puis "No" et enfin "yes"
    • entre 15 et 20 "Symbols of Hope"
      Citation :
      ** Note ** S'achète auprès de Chryseida Yolangda (marchande de potion de Stonecrest) à 10000 gold l'unité.
    • elle peut vous demander un "talisman of protection from Evil"
      Citation :
      ** Note ** Dropé par les "Purifiers" situés sur les îles Ethérée (Nether Isles)
    Citation :
    -- {Zenia}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Zenia. Is there anything specific you wanted to tell me, or just chat in general, because I am not feeling too well... Maybe you want to show me those "items" we discussed before, if you have them all...
    -- You said: items
    -- {Zenia}":" Ahh thank you so much. I see that you may be the one we are looking for to help rid of the evil queen's threat. In return, take "this".
    -- You said: this
    -- {Zenia}":" As you are new to this, I may be persuaded to grant you a "clue" before I reward you. You will need to "show" this Enchanted Ring that I am about to give you when we are "done" to my sister-in-law, so that she knows that she is allowed to speak with you on this matter. I am afraid you will not be able to wear it though, as it has a different use. Once you find the correct sister-in-law, she can use it to break the first enchanted seal out of twelve. Every time one seal is broken, it allows the next seal to be broken. When the next seal has been broken, the previous seal is back again, to make sure noone abuses the portal as great evil lurks behind it. To reach the enchanted lock after the last seal, you need to break them in a specific order. As you do not have the power to break the magic yourself yet, we may help you, if you bring us the enchanted items in the correct order. So if we are "done" here let me reward you, or is there something else you wanted to ask me...
    -- You said: done
    -- {Zenia}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Silver Ring to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or there will be consequences. Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera un "Enchanted Ring" à remettre à Wendy.

2. Wendy
    Citation :
    -- {Wendy}":" Have you come to visit to pay me audience? Well, we are overdue for a chat anyway! Is there anything you want to "show" me?
    -- You said: show
    -- {Wendy}":" I see you have the Enchanted Silver Ring from my sister-in-law, so I shall consent to "speak" to you. I will take it back to her once I am done helping you, as she and I have much to discuss.
    -- You said: speak
    -- {Wendy}":" The Enchanted Silver Ring you have... It brings up memories... We, the wives of the Old King’s 13 princes, were gifted with the wisdom to have seen through Scarlette's evil plot. We went to look for help on Brach Dalar island, as none of the wizards in Goldmoon was strong enough to fight the dragon Scarlette nor her evil magic... Oh my, there I go babbling again, you do not need to hear this. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Wendy}":" Well, with my lack of grace and balance, I have always admired the grandeur of the dragons and how the elves make their armor, so... I collect dragon weapons which I tend to lose, and am trying to find a set of Elven Leather... Therefore, please bring me 12 of their lost blades and a full set of Elven Leather (Helmet, Belt, Leggings, Armor, Boots, Gloves), so that I may one day have some of their beauty, grace, and balance. Maybe you already have these "items" for me in your backpack...
    -- {Wendy}":" You do not have the Elven Leather Belt. Come back when you do. Farewell.
    Elle vous demandera une full "Elven Leather Armor"
    Citation :
    ** Note ** Les parties de la "Elven Leather Armor" sont dropé en particulier par les "Nightcreeper" (Stoneheim) et Mad Madrigan (Mad's House)
    Citation :
    -- {Wendy}":" Have you come to visit to pay me audience? Well, we are overdue for a chat anyway! Is there anything you want to "show" me?Like maybe those "items" you promised to bring me?
    -- {Wendy}":" Ahh I see you found the beautiful blades and armor! Thank you so much for your help! As reward, take this Enchanted Necklace to "show" to my sister-in-law that is one royal rank higher then I am. Unfortunately you cannot wear it, it has another purpose. {Find the right one}, as disrespecting our ranks will have {dire consequences}! Good luck finding her! In the meantime, while you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Silver Ring you have and use it to break the first seal for you right now, so the second seal may be broken by my sister-in-law later on. When the second one is broken, the first seal will be in place again. If you are "done" talking to me, please say so, I will give you the reward then. Or is there anything else you wanted to ask me...
    -- {Wendy}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Necklace to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or there will be consequences. I will go break the {first seal} for you right now with your Enchanted Silver Ring! Farewell.
    Elle vous remettra un "Enchanted Necklace" pour Theresia.

3. Theresia
    Elle vous demandera 10 "Scrolls of Horse Friendship"
    Citation :
    ** Note ** Tuez 12 Skeletal Centaurs (Mordenthal's dungeon) et dîtes "Skeletal Centaurs" à Dionysus Silverstream (temple de la ville centaures).
    Vous ne pouvez faire qu'un "Scrolls of Horse Friendship" à la fois.
    Citation :
    -- {Theresia}":" Well hello there! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Theresia. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Theresia}":" Oh, I see you have the Enchanted Necklace from my sister-in-law, so I guess it is OK to talk to you... I have not seen her in ages, I wonder how she is doing... I will take it back to her once done helping you, as we have much to discuss. Would you like to "hear more"?
    -- You said: hear more
    -- {Theresia}":" The Enchanted Necklace you have... It brings up memories... In order to weaken Goldmoon's defenses and conquer it more easily, Scarlette cast an evil enchantment on the old king, so his heart became evil and corrupt. He changed his will to state that once he dies, his 13 sons will have to fight and kill each other in a tournament until only one survives, and that one will be the new king of Goldmoon... Oh my, there I go babbling again, you do not need to hear this. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Theresia}":" I love the horses that wander through the realm. If you could get me 10 Scrolls of Horse Friendship, maybe I can use it to become friends with these lovely creatures. I understand there is a special horse that can even talk - mind you, and if you give it 10 of these Scrolls, it becomes your friend. Would you please trouble yourself to bring me 10 of those scrolls?
    -- You said: yes
    -- {Theresia}":" Chivalry is not dead! Thank you kind adventurer! Oh, maybe you already have the "items" I need in your backpack...
    -- {Theresia}":" Ahh! The wondrous joys of my very own Scrolls of Horse Friendship. Thank you so much for your help! As reward, please accept this {Enchanted Bracelet} to "show" to my sister-in-law. Unfortunately you cannot wear it. Remember to respect propriety or you may find yourself where you do not want to be! Good luck finding the right one! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Necklace you have to go break the second seal for you. So if we are "done" here, I will give you the reward, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Theresia}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Bracelet to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or there will be consequences. I will go break the {second seal} for you right now with your Enchanted Necklace! Farewell.
    Elle vous remettra alors un "Enchanted Bracelet" pour Saya.

4. Saya
    Citation :
    -- {Saya}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Saya. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Saya}":" I see you have the Enchanted Bracelet from my sister-in-law, so I imagine I can trust you enough to talk to you. I will take it back to her once done helping you, as we have much to discuss. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "go on"?
    -- You said: go on
    -- {Saya}":" The Enchanted Bracelet you have... It brings up memories... We 13 wives saw through the dragon Scarlette’s evil plot and went to look for help on Brach Dalar island, as none of the wizards in Goldmoon was strong enough to fight the dragon nor her evil magic... Oh my, I am sorry. I am sure you did not come here to listen to this, but I have been alone too long and forget my manners! Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Saya}":" Being as I was never a particularly strong soul, I do have a love of good books, and that often carries me through when the loneliness is too much to bear without my beloved husband. I have heard tell of a few books I have not read yet. I am looking for a {Book of Feylor}, a {Jarko's Spellbook}, a {Collector's Book}, and a {Part of Autumn's Notebook}. Oh, and can you make it {2 of each please}, as I tend to either lose one, wear it out, or loan it out if it is really good. So do you promise to get me this new reading material?
    -- {Saya}":" I look forward to new reading material! Hurry back! Oh, maybe you already have those "items" I need in your backpack...
    -- {Saya}":" I was sure you had promised me those new books. I do not see them all in your backpack, so I will also go look for some. Farewell.
    Elle vous demandera :
    • 2 "Book of Feylor"
      Citation :
      Les "Book of Feylor" sont dropé par un coffre situé dans la Cité perdu. Pour vous y rendre vous devez traverser un labyrinthe dont l'entrée se situe dans les montagnes à l'Est du pont Kraaniens.
      ** Note ** le coffre est verrouillé, vous devez vous munir d'une "Iron Key".
    • 2 "Jarko's Spellbook"
      Citation :
      Les Jarko's Spellbook sont dropé par "Jarko the Necromancer"
    • 2 "Collector's Book"
      Citation :
      s'obtiennent de 2 façons :
      - donné par "Sheriff Grant Hornkeep" à Stonecrest contre 3 "Belts of Skraug Strength" en lui disant "Belt of Skraug Strength" puis "Yes"
      - dropé par les "Deathstalker" et les "Obsidian Assassin"
    • 2 "Part of Autumn's Notebook"
      Citation :
      Un "Part of Autumn's Notebook" est donné par "Ezekiah" (maison prêt de la Spider Cave) contre 10 "Page from Autumn's Notebook" dropé par les "Blood Demons" et les "Terror Spawns".
      Citation :
      -- {Ezekiah}":" I cannot believe it! You have "returned", brave Adventurer! Ah, what do we have here? Interesting, {pages from a notebook}... Let me see if I can... Yes, here we go, I managed to put 10 of them together into {part of a notebook}. I hope you like it as reading material, though it is incomplete. I am afraid I cannot put together more then 10 at a time, my sight is not what it used to be......
      Il vous faudra donc 20 "Page from Autumn's Notebook"
    • Elle peut parfois vous demander 1 "Red Spellbooks" ou 1 "Books of Warfare."
    Citation :
    -- {Saya}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Saya. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Like maybe those "items" you promised to bring me?
    -- {Saya}":" Ahh! Finally, some new reading material to keep me warm when my loneliness chills me! Thank you so much for I shall not forget your kindness! I have for you an {Enchanted Gold Ring} to "show" to my sister-in-law. Unfortunately you cannot wear it. It is merely a sign that you have passed my trial. Remember to respect propriety or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck finding the right one! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Bracelet you have to go break the third seal for you. If we are "done" here let me reward you, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Saya}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Gold Ring to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {third seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Bracelet! Farewell.
    Elle vous remettra un "Enchanted Gold Ring" pour Polania.

** Notes 1 ** Se tromper dans l'ordre des Widows ne gâche plus la quête.
** Notes 2 ** Les respawns des Widows sont : Château de Mordenthal, Château de Beltigan, maison de Wajpoothin, plage au sud de la grotte Skraug vert, Maison du bourgmestre de SC, Vargus

Les veuves de Raven's Dust

1. Polania
    Citation :
    -- {Polania}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Polania. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Polania}":" I see you have the Enchanted Gold Ring from my sister-in-law, so I imagine I can trust you enough to talk to you. I will take it back to her once I am done helping you, as we have much to discuss. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "continue"?
    -- You said: continue
    -- {Polania}":" The Enchanted Gold Ring you have... It brings up memories... So on Brach Dalar island, the 13 wives met this powerful good dragon, Crimsonscale, who gave them 13 enchanted items to be used all together to break Scarlette's evil magic, one to each... Oh! I am sorry. I forgot myself! Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Polania}":" I am a lonely widow now and get scared at night. The sounds of things rotting all around me get my imagination going and I cannot sleep. Would you please find me {5 Willowisp rings} and {5 Rings of Light} - one for each finger, as the light will so ease my mind? I also need {5 Rings of Confidence} to build my confidence up, a {Ring of Accuracy} so I am always accurate, a {Jander’s Ring of Nimbleness} to be light on my feet, a {Minotaur's Clan Ring} to not be afraid of the monsters, and... oh, a... umm... oh, yes, a {Spider Shaped Ring} so I get used to those critters, and {5 Rings of the Adept}, so I feel better protected So, what do you say, will you get me what I asked for?
    -- {Polania}":" It will be so nice to not have to fear the dark! Hurry back! Oh wait, maybe you already have the "items" for me in your backpack...
    -- {Polania}":" It is still so dark. Did you not promise me some rings to "help" me? I do not see all I asked for in your backpack... Oh, no! What is that sound?! Frightening! As you do not have them all now, I will go look for some. Farewell.
    Elle vous demandera :
    • 5 Willowisp rings
    • 5 Rings of Light
    Elle peut aussi vous demander en plus divers objets de cette liste (liste non exhaustif) :
    • 5 Rings of Confidence
    • 5 irons Ring
    • 5 Rings of the Priest
    • 5 Rings of the Adept
    • 1 Ring of Accuracy
    • 1 Jander’s Ring of Nimbleness
    • 1 Minotaur's Clan Ring
    • 1 Spider Shaped Ring
    Citation :
    -- {Polania}":" Greetings, Adventurer. Providing you are respectful, you may call me Polania. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Like maybe those "items" you promised to bring me?
    -- {Polania}":" Ahh! Thank you for easing the mind of a scared, lonely widow. I shall not forget this! I have for you an {Enchanted Belt} to "show" to my sister-in-law. Unfortunately you cannot wear it. It is merely a sign that you have passed my trial. Remember to respect propriety or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck finding the right one! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Gold Ring you have to go break the fourth seal for you. So if we are "done" here I can give you your reward, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Polania}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Belt to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {fourth seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Gold Ring! Farewell.
    Elle vous remettra une "Enchanted Belt" à remettre à Nani.

2. Nani
    Citation :
    -- {Nani}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Nani. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Nani}":" I see you have the Enchanted Belt from my sister-in-law, which means I am able to talk to you now. I will take it back to her once done helping you, as we have much to discuss. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "continue"?
    -- {Nani}":" The Enchanted Belt you have... It brings up memories... Twelve of us lost husbands the day of that fateful tournament, myself included. I do not know how I go on, except in the hope that we will again be together in death! The current king is the one who survived his father’s awful legacy and was crowned king. I am sure there was no joy in it for him, to suddenly lose so many of his brothers that way, by his own hand, nonetheless! I believe it must have been a curse on the dagger the King was fond of, as he would never part of it, even in his sleep - it was Scarlette's present to him... Oh! Forgive me, please. I did not mean to go on like that. I do not often have visitors, and perhaps this is why. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Nani}":" I have heard rumors that there is a special dagger with a cursed skull etched into the blade. The old King received this dagger as a present from Scarlette and would never part of it. A necromancer promised to help me get in touch with my late husband's soul if I find him this cursed {skull etched into a blade}, a {dozen daggers with blood still on them}, and {a fire dirk +3}. So will you do this for me?
    Elle vous demandera de lui rapporter :
    - 1 dague élémentaire +3 (elle vous précisera laquelle)
    - 1 Skull dagger
    - 12 Sacrificial Daggers of Bleeding
    Citation :
    -- {Nani}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Nani. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Nani}":" I cannot wait to have the Necromancer examine the blade closely. Mayhap the skull I hear of will be the one that was cursed by the fiend who caused my husband’s father to change. If it were not for that awful being, I would still have my husband here with me, and I would not feel so pitiful all the time. Hurry back! Oh wait, maybe you already have the "items" I need in your backpack...
    -- {Nani}":" Ahh! Thank you so much for easing the mind of a scared, lonely widow. I shall not forget this! I have an {Enchanted Cape} for you, to "show" to my sister-in-law. Keep in mind, it is merely a symbolic cape. Remember to respect us or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck finding the right one! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Belt you have to go break the fifth seal for you. If we are "done" here let me give you your reward, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Nani}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Cape to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {fifth seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Belt! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera un "Enchanted Cape" à remettre à Meredith.

3. Meredith
    Citation :
    -- {Meredith}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Meredith. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Meredith}":" I see you have the Enchanted Cape from my sister-in-law, which means we may chat about things. I will take it back to her once done helping you, as we have much to discuss. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "say more"?
    -- You said: say more
    -- {Meredith}":" The Enchanted Cape you have... It brings up memories... We 13 wives returned just in time to save the new king. Scarlette was about to kill him! Her monster army was waiting on her signal to enter the mysterious two-way portal and invade Goldmoon! Shocking is it not? The whole thing still gives me nightmares! I did not mean to burden you with all this. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Meredith}":" I find myself fascinated with drachen things, as dragon items always seem so safe and imposing. Would you please bring me a suit of drachen, made up of {1 Drachen Shield, 1 Drachen Robe, 1 Drachen Staff, and 1 Drachen Helm}?
    Elle vous demandera de lui rapporter 3 parties de Drachen qu'elle vous précisera.
    Citation :
    -- {Meredith}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Meredith. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Meredith}":" I am very pleased that you have taken on such a task! I am aware that it is no small thing I ask of you, but I would one day love to create havoc for those who have destroyed my life by taking away the one man who gave me strength. Oh, maybe you already have the "items" I need for a {Drachen Suit} in your backpack...
    -- {Meredith}":" Ahh! The suit is finally mine! I shall not forget this! I have for you this {Enchanted Sword} to "show" to my sister-in-law. She will bring it back to me later. It is merely a token to prove you have spoken with me. Remember to respect us or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck finding the right one! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Cape you have to go break the sixth seal for you. If we are "done" here let me reward you, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Meredith}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Sword to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {sixth seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Cape! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera un "Enchanted Sword" à remettre à Jillian.

4. Jillian
    Citation :
    -- {Jillian}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Jillian. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Jillian}":" I see you have the Enchanted Sword from my sister-in-law, which means you have a helpful nature and may listen without judgement. I will take the sword back to her when I am done helping you, as she and I have much to catch up on. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "continue"?
    -- {Jillian}":" The Enchanted Sword you have... It brings up memories... We used the 13 enchanted items we got from the great dragon Crimsonscale to create a powerful magical being that broke Scarlette's evil spells and banned her from Goldmoon, but the damage had already been done, as 12 of us were now grieving widows... I did not mean to get maudlin on you, but I suspect I will always be choked up at the thought of my poor husband throwing his life away in some senseless, preordained tournament even though he had no choice in the matter. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Jillian}":" I have been talking with Nissus Haloseeker and I wish to be more like him, he impressed me deeply in these times when my grief melds with anger. Would you mind finding me a piece of {Blessed Chainmail Armor}? I am hoping it will impart some of its holiness to me, to give me the patience I need to begin training. I also understand there is a piece of headgear that could help me be more connected with the spiritual world, so I will also need {a Spectral Helm}. So what do you say, will you help me get them?
    - 1 Blessed Chainmail Armor
    - Elle peut vous demander aussi 1 voire plusieurs Spectral(s) Helm ou Helmet(s) of the Clairvoyance.
    Citation :
    -- {Jillian}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Jillian. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Like maybe those "items" you promised to bring me?
    -- {Jillian}":" Ahh! This should help me in my training a great deal! Here, take this {Enchanted Crown} to "show" to my sister-in-law. She will bring it back to me later. It simply tells her that you have completed a task for me. Be careful to find the right one or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Sword you have to go break the seventh seal for you. If we are "done" here let me reward you, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Jillian}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Crown to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {seventh seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Sword! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera une "Enchanted Crown" à remettre à Illiana.

** Notes ** Les respawns des Widows sont : Maison au-dessus du temple de SilverSky, Maison de Kederic Riverbanes (camps Druide de RD), Librairie de RD, Tour de Zakar.

Les veuves d'Arakas

1. Illiana
    Citation :
    -- {Illiana}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Illiana. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Illiana}":" I see you have the Enchanted Crown from my sister-in-law, which means you may have learned the wisdom and patience required for what we seek. I will take the crown back to her when I am done helping you, as she and I have much to catch up on. You have heard some of the story before, so would you like for me to "go on"?
    -- You said: go on
    -- {Illiana}":" The Enchanted Crown you have... It brings up memories... You have heard how we banned Scarlette. Well, with Zhakar's help, we sealed the two-way portal with 13 magical seals that can be broken only with these enchanted items, that were used to seal it in the first place. Yes, the very seals that we have been breaking for you. We would only do this if we felt you ready to handle what lies ahead in there for you. I have said enough for now. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Illiana}":" I prefer a path of which will eventually allow me to make peace with the fact I will forever be without my dear husband. I feel the druids around here could use some help, and be helpful in their teachings. Would you please find me {a Cloak of the Archer} and a {Gnarled Walking Stick}, so I may fit in? Why you ask? Well a woman needs more then just one gown, I am sure you understand that, and the walking stick is to help me during my long solitary walks in the nature as I broke the last one I had... So will you get them for me?
    -- {Illiana}":" Perhaps becoming one with the beasts and the elements will help me find some measure of peace in my loneliness... Oh, maybe you already have the "items" I need in your backpack...
    -- {Illiana}":" You must be having difficulty in obtaining the "items" I asked for, as I do not see them all in your backpack. Do not forget to visit me again once you have found them, and thank you again! I will also go look for them. Farewell.
    - 1 Gnarled Walking Stick
    - 1 Cloak of the Archer ou 1 Warder's Cloak
    - Elle peut parfois vous demander 1 Nature's Garb ou 1 Shaman's Mantle
    Citation :
    -- {Illiana}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Illiana. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Like maybe those "items" you promised to bring me?
    -- {Illiana}":" Ahh! This should help me in my training a great deal! Here, take these {Enchanted Leggings} to "show" to my sister-in-law. She will bring them back to me later. They simply tell her that you have helped me. Be careful to find the right one or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck! While you are looking for her, I will take this Enchanted Crown you have to go break the eight seal for you. So if we are "done" here let me reward you, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Illiana}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take these Enchanted Leggings to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {eight seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Crown! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera des "Enchanted Leggings" à remettre à Dorany.

2. Dorany
    Citation :
    -- {Dorany}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Dorany. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Dorany}":" I see you have the Enchanted Leggings from my sister-in-law, which means you are a good listener, and I really have some things to say if you have the time. You have heard how we sealed the portal. There is "more" to the story.
    -- You said: more
    -- {Dorany}":" The Enchanted Leggings you have... They bring up memories... The 12 of us who were now widows became enraged at discovering the smirk on the face of the new queen. We felt it to be a slap in the face, as our poor husbands had tried as valiantly as her husband in the "tournament" which should have never taken place. Such injustice in the events which transpired! She believed she could actually come to an agreement with Scarlette, that fool! I have said enough for now. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- You said: tournament
    -- {Dorany}":" Why, that horrible tournament his father forced them into by his will when he died. No doubt that evil woman he married when his first wife, the mother of his children, mysteriously perished! "We" knew what she was doing, and we tried to stop her!
    -- You said: we
    -- {Dorany}":" We, the wives of the 13 brothers who were slated to fight for the throne.
    -- {Dorany}":" I think my sister-in-law is having troubles with the necrospiders over there in Stoneheim. She just will not talk to me about it. Can you please kill off a great deal of them to help ease my mind a bit? It might also help her, without actually having her admit it. Also while you are out there, I could really use {a Defender} and a {Crude Skraug Bow}. If I give these as a gift to her, perhaps she will not be as overwhelmed. So will you bring me those?
    -- {Dorany}":" Thank you for agreeing to help me help her, but if you see her, {do not} let her know anything about this. She would most likely be embarrassed, or else she would have told me she needed help! If you come visit me later, I will tell you if she is having less trouble now, after you have killed off a great deal of the "Necrospiders", or if you need to get rid of more. Do not forget to find {a Defender} and {a Crude Skraug Bow}.
    -- You said: necrospiders
    -- {Dorany}":" I know those necrospiders are difficult to kill, which is why I sent you to help her out. Please kill some more of those awful things, she is still troubled! I will go try help her now, too. Farewell.
    - 1 Defender
    - 1 Crude Skraug Bow
    Elle vous demandera aussi de tuer une centaine de Necrospiders
    Citation :
    -- {Dorany}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Dorany. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Or maybe find out if you have killed enough "necrospiders"?
    -- You said: necrospiders
    -- {Dorany}":" Ahh! I feel so much better now, my mind is at ease. While you were away getting ridd of them, I have spoken to her, and she seems much less worried now. I wish she would talk to me more of these things! I will take this Defender and Crude Skraug Bow to her, so she may better defend herself. As reward, I have these {Enchanted Boots} for you, to "show" to my sister-in-law. She will bring them back to me later. It lets her know I have found reason to trust you. Be careful to find the right one or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck! While you are looking for her, I will take these Enchanted Leggings you have to go break the ninth seal for you. If we are "done" here let me reward you, or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Dorany}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take these Enchanted Boots to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {ninth seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Leggings! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera des "Enchanted Boots" à remettre à Beatrice.

3. Beatrice
    Citation :
    -- {Beatrice}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Beatrice. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Beatrice}":" I see you have the Enchanted Boots from my sister-in-law, which means you are a good listener, and I really have a need to talk if you have the time. Would you like for me to "continue" with the story?
    -- {Beatrice}":" The Enchanted Boots you have... They bring up memories... What we did was not truly just out of revenge for the attitude of the current king’s wife, though it did give a momentary satisfaction of course. What you have not heard was that even if we banned Scarlette back to Brach Dalar island, there were still remains of her evil magic in the air, affecting all of our judgements. Now that you have heard there was more involved, perhaps you will not judge us so harshly for doing what we must... Enough talk about that for now, though. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Beatrice}":" This may seem most strange to you, but I am in a need of a few different blades. If I am not mistaken, I have heard of ways to combine two blades in order to get a better new blade. I believe these fine blades I am looking for can somehow be combined to get another, better blade. If you would be so kind to bring me a {Blade of Sharpness}, a {Goblin Slayer}, {2 Assassin's Blades}, {3 Blades of Heroism}, and {Ancient Platemail Boots}, I could examine the various possibilities and maybe come up with a way to combine them... If I succeed, I need the armor piece to test the sharpness and might of the new blade on it, to see if it will cut through it or not. If yes, it might be possible to use it against the hardened scales of that cursed dragon-queen. What do you say, will you do this for me?
    - 1 Blade of Sharpness
    - 1 Goblin Slayer
    - 2 Assassin's Blades
    - 3 Blades of Heroism
    - 1 Partie de l'Ancient Platemail (qu'elle vous précisera)
    Citation :
    -- {Beatrice}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Beatrice. Is there anything you wish to "show" me? Like maybe those "blades" you promised to bring me?
    -- You said: blades
    -- {Beatrice}":" Ahh! I cannot wait to study these blade in greater detail, maybe I find a way to combine them! Here, take this {Enchanted Shield} to "show" to my sister-in-law. She will bring it back to me later. This symbol merely tells her it is safe to speak to you. Be careful to find the right one or you may find yourself back where you do not wish to be! Good luck! While you are looking for her, I will take these Enchanted Boots you have to go break the tenth seal for you. So are we "done" here or was there anything else you wanted to ask me?
    -- {Beatrice}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Shield to "show" to my sister-in-law. Remember, be sure {NOT} to speak to me again until you have finished with all my sisters-in-law, or you will ALSO face dire consequences, as my time with you is done for now. I will go break the {tenth seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Boots! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera un "Enchanted Shield" à remettre à Auralia.

4. Auralia
    Elle vous demandera 100 Draco Soulstones.
    Citation :
    -- {Auralia}":" Greetings! Providing you are respectful, you may call me Auralia. Is there anything you wish to "show" me?
    -- {Auralia}":" I see you have the Enchanted Shield from my sister-in-law, which means you have done much to assist us already. You have heard all but the end of the story. Would you like for me to "finish" it?
    -- You said: finish
    -- {Auralia}":" The Enchanted Shield you have... It brings up memories... That evil magic hanging over us in the air gave the new queen the idea that she could come to an agreement with the dragon and share the wealth. We shunned this wife after taking the enchanted item that she possessed and sent her away to Brach Dalar island, just before we sealed the portal! We felt we were saving the realm from more grief and sorrow, as enough blood had already been shed needlessly. We have not seen her since. Enough said. Is there anything you need "help" with?
    -- {Auralia}":" Well, as I may have told you before, there is a rumor that my beloved husband became trapped after death in this realm as a being known as {A Loathsome Horror}. While this cannot be true, I have heard of a wondrous thing called a Draco Soulstone. Perhaps something like that could be of assistance to me. Would you please bring me {100 Draco Soulstones}?
    -- {Auralia}":" Wonderful! Perhaps if you bring me these "Soulstones", and the rumor turns out to be true, maybe I can exchange these for my beloved husband's freedom to go to the afterlife, that I may join him when I pass from this realm. Oh, maybe you already have them in your backpack...
    -- You said: soustones
    -- {Auralia}":" No need to look down your nose at me as if I were something loathsome to view! What did you mean to say again?
    -- {Auralia}":" Wonderful! Perhaps if you bring me these "Soulstones", and the rumor turns out to be true, maybe I can exchange these for my beloved husband's freedom to go to the afterlife, that I may join him when I pass from this realm. Oh, maybe you already have them in your backpack...
    -- You said: soulstones
    -- {Auralia}":" Oh! How wonderful you are! Surely with all these, Death could not possibly refuse to free my husband's soul to pass to the afterlife, could he! Here, take this {Enchanted Armor}. As we banned Taylor Jade to Brach Dalar island, she cannot use it to break the last seal for you. But I believe you have gathered enough magic power from having been close to these enchanted items by now that you could give it a try yourself. If you do not succeed at first, just be persistant. About the last, 13th seal... It is actually {a lock} that becomes visible and can be reached only if the 12 previous seals are broken first... Taylor Jade had an "Enchanted Key" for this lock, but it got stolen from us after we took it from Taylor Jade and banned her, we have not seen it since... That is all I can tell you now. Prove you are insightful, and you might find the right solution. Good luck! While you are looking around, I will take the Enchanted Shield you have to go break the eleventh seal for you. If we are "done" talking let me give you the reward, unless there was something else you wanted to ask me?
    -- You said: enchanted key
    -- {Auralia}":" I am sorry, but I already told you all I can in this matter. You will have to seek your own solution to this problem, I am afraid.
    -- {Auralia}":" OK, if there is nothing else, I will be on my way... Oh, before I forget, take this Enchanted Armor. Remember, after you have used the Enchanted Armor to break the 12th seal, {a} {lock} becomes visible. Taylor Jade had an "Enchanted" "Key" for this lock, but it got stolen from us after we took it from Taylor Jade and banned her... We have not seen it since... I will go break the {eleventh} {seal} for you immediately with your Enchanted Shield! Farewell.
    Elle vous donnera une "Enchanted Armor".

** Notes ** Les respawns des Widows sont : Troll d'Arakas, Taverne de WH, maison de Lance Silversmith (Forgeron), Marchant +2.

L'ouverture du portail menant à Brach Dalar

Allez voir Autumn WindTamer et dîtes lui "widows"
Citation :
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" Greetings fair traveler! My name is Autumn WindTamer. I wonder if you could "help" me out. Oh, I see you have encountered one of the 12 "widows".
-- You said: widows
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" So you want me to repeat this? OK... The 12 widows were married to the royal family of Silversky... I understand they cast one away (banned her), one named {Taylor} {Jade}.
Ensuite dirigez vous au Donjon de l'Oracle et cherchez un portail tout au sud du donjon (pas celui qui vous ramène à votre sanctuaire). Clickez sur ce premier plusieur fois jusqu'à faire apparaître un vérou.
Citation :
-- {A shimmering portal}":" You use the {Enchanted Armor} on the portal's seal of the shape of your Armor, but nothing happens. The 12th seal is still intact.
-- {A shimmering portal}":" You use the {Enchanted Armor} on the portal's seal of the shape of your Armor, but nothing happens. The 12th seal is still intact.
-- {A shimmering portal}":" You use the {Enchanted Armor} on the portal's seal of the shape of your Armor, and successfully break the 12th seal. {A lock} becomes suddenly visible.
-- {A shimmering portal}":" {The Portal's surface is solid.}
Retournez voir Autumn WindTamer de nouveau et dîtes lui "enchanted key" puis "auralia". Elle vous proposera alors de vous échanger son "enchanted key" permettant de franchir le portail en echange d'un "druid's ring".
Citation :
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" {*surprised*} Who told you about it?!
-- You said: auralia
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" Ah she did, did she... Well... {*blushes*}... I... Yes, I do posess such an Enchanted Key indeed, from way back when I was a... thief. I stole it from them, right after they banned Taylor Jade to Brach Dalar, before they sealed the portal with 12 more seals. I used the key to get past the only seal on it at the time, now known as the 13th seal, which is a lock to be opened with this key. When I got there, I met {Taylor} {Jade} on Brach Dalar where she told me her sad story... I changed my ways nowdays though and I wish to forget about that part of my life. I'd be happy to part with this Enchanted Key - I won't need it anymore anyway! As a druid's apprentice I am about to finish mastering the teleport ability, BUT first I will need you to get me a "Druid's" "Ring".
-- You said: druid's ring
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" What, you don't know where to find a Druid's Ring? Well neither do I, else I'd be looking for one. Return once you have found it, then I will give you this {Enchanted} {Key} I have. Well... One of them, as I made many copies...
Allez voir Ezekiah (maison près de la Spider Cave) qui vous demandera de donner à sa fille Adelaide votre "enchanted armor".
Citation :
-- {Ezekiah}":" Ahhhhhhh! You startled me! I thought you were one of those... it was such a peculiarly nasty feeling... Oh! Horrible... No matter, though, seeing as you aren't one of them... must have been my imagination running wild. That can happen when you are alone long enough, I guess, but no one can "help" me now! I can't believe you found some {Enchanted} {Armor}! My "daughter" really does do some dangerous work, protecting Stonecrest the way she does! I am sure she could use such armor to its best advantage, since I cannot be there to protect her. Please take it to her right away and tell her that I miss her.
-- {Ezekiah}":" Thank you for your offer to help, but I can't send anyone in that awful place unless my "daughter" can vouch for their strength.
-- You said: daughter
-- {Ezekiah}":" Oh, I miss her so! I have not seen her since she was very small. I have heard tales of her strength of body and character, and I am so proud of her. She defends Stonecrest from an onslaught of monstrous undead beings. I am "ashamed" to go home and see her in the condition I am in.
-- You said: bye
-- {Ezekiah}":" Be careful where you walk! There is danger afoot!
Allez voir Adelaide située à l'Ouest du château de Mordenthal et dîtes lui "enchanted armor". Elle vous l'échangera contre un "druid's ring".
Citation :
-- {Adelaide}":" Hello again. Have you... Oh wait, what is that glow inside your backpack?
-- You said: enchanted armor
-- {Adelaide}":" Wait, what is that? You found an {ENCHANTED} {ARMOR}? I knew you would be a wonderful help to me again someday! This splendid armor will be invaluable in my battle against the undeads! Now what can i possibly give you in return... lets see... how about a nice "Druid's" "Ring"?
-- {Adelaide}":" What was that? Oh I see, it belongs to the 12 widows... Well, I'm sure they won't mind if I borrow it for a few to see how it works and return it to them later. They were always generous that way. I have collected many things such as this {Druid's} {Ring} in my time here, so why don't you take this one as compensation for it? This special ring will only work for a student of nature's path. Find such a student to give it to, and your reward will be immeasurable.
Enfin, retournez voir Autumn WindTamer et dîtes lui "druid's ring", elle vous donnera enfin la fameuse "Enchanted key" !
Citation :
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" I already told you, bring me a "Druid's" "Ring", and I will trade you for this Enchanted Key I have.
-- {Autumn WindTamer}":" Oh, my goodness! You are so fantastic! I can't believe you found me a {Druid's} {Ring}! How did you ever do it?! Never mind. That is not what is really important here! {*puts} {on} {the} {ring*} Perfect fit! Oops! I was so excited I almost forgot... I promised you this key... You have most certainly earned it, and I don't need it anymore, anyway! When you get to the portal, this key will get you in there. {Do} {not} {lose} {the} {key}, as you will need it to get back there. Enjoy it, and be sure to look up poor {Taylor} {Jade}. She enjoys company, and would probably enjoy word of her family!
Il ne vous reste plus qu'à retourner une dernière fois dans le Donjon de l'Oracle et à franchir le portail grâce à la "Enchanted key".
Vous serez téléporté sur l'île de Brach Dalar qui comporte 2 villes : Fort Daboia (où vous débarquez) et Winya Anwynn.

** Note 1 ** la "Enchanted key" est indropable et réutilisable à volonté.
** Note 2 ** Vous devez être au minimum lvl 100 X4 pour accéder à Brach Dalar.
Dernières modifications :
(Voir) 03/10/2007 12:52:49 : Gros BaloOr
Salut tout le monde !

Il y a presque 2 ans, j'avais commencé à faire un recensement des divers ajouts de chaos. D'ailleurs ce thread existe toujours puisque consultable sur la bibliothèque.

2 ans ont passé depuis, de nombreux ajouts ont été installé par Eacc mais surtout JoL s'est modifié pour nous offrir un nouveau mode : le WIKI !

Au lieu qu'une personne s'occupe d'énumérer les ajouts et de proposer à tous ce qu'il a découvert, pourquoi ne pas proposer à tous les joueurs de dire aux autres ce qu'ils savent ?

Ainsi voici donc le premier WIKI de chaos, à l'origine il devait contenir pas mal de quête malheureusement il s'avère qu'il y a une limite de caractère... Donc pour l'instant je vous propose de (re)découvrir l'accès à Brach Dalar et prochainement je créerais d'autres threads destinés aux autres quêtes mais aussi à l'équipement !

Je voies déjà certaines mauvaises langues dire que "il y a déjà plein de sites qui proposent tout ça"... Non ici il ne s'agit pas de copier coller les infos des autres sites mais de réunir ce que vous savez. Il ne s'agit pas de donner les grandes lignes sur les ajouts mais de proposer les informations les plus détaillés sur le sujet et EN FRANCAIS s'il vous plait. D'ailleurs c'est pour ça que je tiens à montrer les logs.

Donc sur ce premier WIKI, je doute qu'il y ait beaucoup de màj de la part des joueurs mais n'hésitez pas à rajouter des informations manquantes voire corriger des fautes d'orthographe ou de grammaire.

Pour ceux qui veulent découvrir ce qu'est la fonction WIKI du forum, je les invite à consulter le thread "Guide d'utilisation du mode Wiki"
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés