[Problème] CT_ItemBuffs

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bonjour,

j'ai un problème avec l'addon CT, et plus particulièrement le CT_ItemBuffs qui me donne une erreur au niveau du ItemEnchant ou un truc du genre.

Comme je n'y comprend pas grand chose, j'aimerai savoir si d'autres personnes ont ce problème, et s'il existe un moyen d'y remédier.

J'utilise le mod complet, ainsi que la FlexBar.

Merci d'avance !
pareil, je me demande si c'est pas a cause de le difference entre la version du jeux EU et de celle du Mod. :/

edit:
Citation :
Small update to ensure functionality after the 1.4 patch
TS - 04/19/2005 @ 08:15pm

Only four files were updated in this batch:

CT_MasterMod
CT_BuffMod
CT_ItemBuffs
CT_UnitFrames

The most notable addition is the new Target's Class box we've added the option of. Toggling this option on via the player mods frame will show a small box above your target frame showing the class of your target.

We've been a bit quiet as of late, due to our upcoming release of CT_RaidAssist 1.1 as well as CTMod 1.8 which will include the entire mod translated in both French and German. Check back soon and you'll see more on both of those.

**NOTE** This update, 1.782, is specifically for the US version of World of Warcraft. I don't believe the EU version was patched at the same time. Downloading the new ItemBuffs file will give you errors since the code isn't in yet. If you are using the EU version of WoW, do not update until you get the World of Warcraft 1.4 patch.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés