Bah alors personne ne cause de la 1.63C ? Bah voilà :
from Sanya Thomas
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.63c Test Release Notes
Thursday, June 19, 2003
DARK AGE OF CAMELOT: FOUNDATIONS
With this patch, we've fixed many bugs and issues related specifically to Foundations. We have also wiped the existing houses.
For more information about Foundations, go to www.camelotherald.com/housing/ where you'll find information about the expansion, including an updated user's guide, screenshots, maps of the housing zone, download locations, and other invaluable information.
- Note that Shift-Right-Click is the new key sequence to bring up the house management window and to rotate interior and garden objects - this should help those characters who use right-click as mouselook.
- Falling damage has been disabled in the interior of houses.
- In addition to the personal house porters, there is now a porter who will take you to your guild house as well.
- /HOUSEFACE has been fixed
- /HOUSEFACE GUILD now points to player's guild house
- /HOUSEFACE #### now points to another lotnum by number
- The /bind command should work in houses - no longer is /bind house required.
- All house deeds are now set to NO DROP - and can no longer be placed on consignment stores.
Resist debuffs on Pendragon have been restored to their live functions.
Random Object Generator change: (affects SI and classic)
The Random Object Generator focus staff drops should no longer be a "xxxxx Focus Staff" unless there is a focus bonus on the object. The generic name for the staves used in the R.O.G. tables has been changed to "Invoker's Staff."
CLASSIC CAMELOT WORLD NOTES:
The parthelonians in the frontiers should now drop only common loot and Random Object Generator magic loot, while the parthelonians in Cursed Forest should now only drop common loot and the handmade magic loot they've always had.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES:
The Tab'fren series of staves in Albion have new models and particle effects.
The Braided Ivy Staff (Hibernia) has a new model.
The Cold's Touch Staff (Albion) now has a particle effect.
The Guthlac Great Shield (Midgard) has a new model.
Bon voilà rien d'intéressant, juste des corrections de bugs avec le Housing (en beta-test ouvert sur Pendragon).