Tadaaa!!! German site (coming soon ;))

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Provient du message de Germanryzomfan
I talked with Mr. Boulard (Art director) and he said the next invites are coming very soon, although he doesn't know the specific date. I guess there is more info there .

Talking with Mr. Cado (dunno his job) brought nothing so far.

There is a third person, who doesn't want to get named...
Some very good news about the betatest, thanks my friend
The hope of becoming a betatestor regrowth ^^.
Citation :
I talked with Mr. Boulard (Art director) and he said the next invites are coming very soon, although he doesn't know the specific date. I guess there is more info there .

Talking with Mr. Cado (dunno his job) brought nothing so far.

There is a third person, who doesn't want to get named...
Check your MPs German
I am glad to announce that I joined another German Fansite as a Co-Webmaster.

You find us at www.ryzom-game.info , www.ryzom-saga.de or www.ryzom.de.vu (advertised).

We are momentary busy with adding sections and content.

But watch out for our new interview with Sithik Tran, 3D Artist at Nevrax. Its coming soon! (and its not just a translation of an old interview!)
Damn I was JUST about to make you notice that ryzom-fr already has a UK version of the News.
Maybe Gadro won't disagree your Newsing in German in Ryzom-fr.net (Gadro is the chief Webmaster of Ryzom-fr.net).

Well ... may the force be with you and uh ... all that stuff :bouffon:

Edit : c rigolo quadn on écrit en Anglais sur JoL ca met tout le texte en rose à al correction automatique
Citation :
But watch out for our new interview with Sithik Tran, 3D Artist at Nevrax. Its coming soon! (and its not just a translation of an old interview!)[/COLOR]
Ich habe nicht das Interview gefunden !?

Edit pour Leedle : J'ai pas trouvé l'interview ?
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Citation :
Coming soon - this week.
ok ... dieses Wochenende dann ...

*warten wird*

-Edit pour Leedle :

ok ... ce week-end donc ...

*attendra*
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
S'il vous plait notre ami allemand fait l'effort de repondre en anglais faites au moins de même en plus de la traduction de l'allemand je pense que bcp de monde comprend l'anglais mais l'allemand déjà moins personnellement j'y comprend rien.

Donc svp traduction en anglais ou francais de l'allemand

@Germanryzomfan : felicitation pour ton interview

PS : je sais qu'il y a deja eu un ou plusieurs post la dessus mais faites un effort svp merci d'avance.

Please, our german friend answer in "google" french or in english could you make the same and put english or french version. thank you.

@Germanryzomfan : gratz for your interview

PS : i know there already was posts on this but please ....
pretty nice website !

Good luck for the future.

unfortunately, despite 8 years of german i don't speak a damn word

Hope to see you soon on this forum and maybe ingame

traduction:
Bravo
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés