Question/Réponse Développeurs DICE

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
J'ai essayé de regrouper quelques questions posées avec les réponses. Je pense qu'il y en aura encore d'autres. Si quelqu'un veut mettre en page, ou ajouter les réponses suivantes allez-y.
(pas trop eu le temps de lire encore, j'espère que les réponses vont bien avec les questions !)

Citation :
Q - Are you aware that it will take a gamer who plays 2 hours per day over 6 years in order to unlock all of the content? Don't you think that is a bit unfair that a large portion of content will be unaccessible for those who have other responsibilities like work, school, in a game they paid for?
Will you be looking to lower the number of microtransactions in the future?
Do you have any comment on the cool down to earn credits? Will it be lowered or removed in the future? Any concern that this will make the grind even more challenging for players who don't buy microtransactions?

A - We've seen the speculation about how long it takes players to earn things - but our averages based on the Play First trial are much faster than what's out there. But as more players come in, that could change. We're committed to making progression a fun experience for all of our players. Nothing should feel unattainable and if it does, we'll do what it takes to make sure it's both fun and achievable. As we update and expand Arcade mode, we'll be working towards making sure that players can continue to progress without daily limits.
Citation :
Q- Even among game journalists, the progression system sticks out as the clear sore point in what otherwise looks like a very well made game- to the point that for many it is souring the whole experience. Are you considering radical changes to this system? Is there anything you have decided you won't change?

A - I think this concern has come through loud and clear. We're going to continue adjusting the crate systems, content, and progression mechanics to hit a point that gives players a great, balanced experience at all skill levels. We're working on expanding the number of ways that players can progress, putting more control in their hands and providing more options and choice in the way people play. There's not much in the game that we wouldn't revisit to improve the game for as many players as possible.
Citation :
Q - I for one would pay 20-30$ in total for cosmetics loot boxes. Star Wars is filled with so many different species and different squads in each faction. What is the reasoning behind loot boxes affecting gameplay instead of just having cosmetic loot boxes? Is it too late to change the system? You could make so much money on this alone. http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki/Cate...lone_Divisions http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_E..._Alien_Species
Thanks for giving Reddit Gold. Though it's unfair I earned mine while others can pay $3.99 to get it.

A - Nothing is too late. As you've noticed, we weren't able to get the customization system into the game in time for launch. I'm actually having artists and designers walk up to me today showing me cosmetic stuff they really want to get out there. I think we have probably the best looking Clone Troopers ever made and I know players really want to customize them (I know I do). I can't really commit to a date just yet, but we're working on stuff and I believe it will change the game tremendeously on all levels.
Citation :
Q - As a father with young kids, the two things that I lack are time and money. For all players like myself, with the vertical progression of the star card system how can we progress in game and stay on EVEN footing with those that have hours upon hours to grind daily, and those that are willing to throw down $$$ on loot crates for power increases via star cards and hero unlocks?

A - Mainly through matchmaking. We take into account not only your gameplay skills, but also inventory and time played, when we match players together in multiplayer. You should not ever be matchmade together with players who are much better than you are. Ultimately your effectiveness is going to come down to skill, not the Star Cards that you have. If it doesn't feel that way, we'll see it on our side, too. Our data will tell that story and we'll make adjustments. We're looking at results from millions of matches and will be continuously rebalancing items, unlocks, and matchmaking to create a fair, fun experience for all of our players. Beyond that, all Star Cards have maximum values regardless of how they are unlocked.
Citation :
Q - These are our biggest requests:
1- Lootboxes should be removed. These ruin the feeling of accomplishment, are a form of gambling, and are obviously an incentive for players to buy credits using micro-transactions. Currently, Battlefront feels like a free mobile game, not a $60-$80 AAA title. There should be absolutely no micro-transactions that affect progression. While we recognize that you need money to continue creating free DLC, it should not come at the expense of fair gameplay. A compromise can be limiting lootboxes to cosmetic items only, so you can still make money.
2- Players should receive enough credits to purchase Star Cards after every hour of playtime. That’s about 2-3 rounds of Galactic Assault. Either decrease the cost of lootboxes (or Star Cards if you remove lootboxes), or increase the credit reward at the end of matches. Additionally, Crafting parts need to be easier to acquire and more plentiful, so that we can choose which Star Cards that we want to upgrade, rather than having to submit to lootcrate RNG. We want to feel like we’re making progress in the game, and it currently takes way too long to unlock Star Cards and Upgrades.
3- The credit reward at the end of matches should be proportional to the player’s score. The better the player does in the game, the greater the credit reward should be. The current system encourages players to draw out every match for as long as possible, and rewards AFK players. (Note: We want the credit reward to be a SIGNIFICANT PERCENTAGE of the score, similarly to Battlefront 2015. Rewarding the top players on the leaderboard with a small bonus amount is not a solution to the problem.)

A - I'll take question 1-. I think crates can be a fun addition as long as you don't feel forced to engage with them in order to progress. I feel that's where the issue is with our game right now and that's where we'll look to solve as quickly as we can. We're looking to add additional ways to progress your favorite character or class, while allowing crates to be a fun thing for those who want to engage with them.
2- Yes, always. We are always going to be looking at the system from the back end, making changes depending on how we see people progressing. If it looks as though the crafting parts aren't being given out quickly enough, we'll look into changes to fix that. We know our players are looking for more direct paths in getting the thing they really want, so we'll look to provide that as quickly as we can.
[autre dev qui répond] : Regarding the second part of this question: We're constantly looking at the rate that players are unlocking Crates and Star Cards and will continue adjusting values to make sure that players are able to progress towards their goals without it feeling like a grind. We're also going to be adjusting end of match rewards as we revisit the system to reward people differently based on the way they play.
I'll tackle 3- other replies incoming!
Right now Credits you earn in-match DO take into account your performance. It also takes into account the time you've spent in-match. Currently it's skewed more towards your time spent in-game and we have some work to do to make it more clear that your performance does impact your Credit earn. This change was done prior to Launch - something that happened just before I was interviewed by Angry Joe and I missed the update since I was travelling - sorry for the confusion! Regardless, this is something that we're looking to continue to improve on both in presentation and via more ways to reward you for different styles of play.
Citation :
Q - Hiya fellas. Are you considering private servers for Battlefront 2? This really is such an impressive feature for a game to have. Allows competitive play and is certain to prolong the longevity of gameplay, as players can stay on maps and gamemodes they like.

A - This is something we hear a lot and will continue to consider. We know there are folks out there that want to either run their own competitive events or find a safe space to take screenshots / create crazy videos. Those are things we're excited to see you all do so it will continue to be on our radar.
Citation :
Q - Where is the new/improved Skirmish that was promoted on the site back in April?

A - During development Arcade was originally called "Skirmish" but given the new experience we offered, we launched under the name "Arcade" which we felt better describes the play available as well as the opportunities we have for future development. Many of the elements of Skirmish (offline play, couch co-op, AI, etc.) formed the foundation for this mode.
With Arcade we wanted to offer everyone new ways to play, which allows for a focus to be put on the unique experiences playing alone (or or with a friend) can give. Alongside adding Campaign, this led us to develop this mode - a safe place to play with the Battlefront toys. The "Custom Games" mode being the most extreme of this, which gives you the tools to make your own experience.
Citation :
Q - Do you feel the 6.5/10 review that GameInformer released on your game was an adequate score based on the product you released? Do you think the score would’ve been higher if the game was not riddled with micro transactions and a progression system inherently tied to those micro transactions?

A - I feel that the score was impacted by the feedback on our progression system and obviously would have loved if that wasn't the case. I believe the gameplay, art, audio and depth warrants higher recognition, but I'm a developer, so I'm not necessarily the most unbiased source. Reviewers are obviously entitled to their own opinions, and we respect that completely.

Q - "Obviously" you'd love if your game wasn't getting garbage reviews. What are you doing to change it? From this AMA, I'm gonna guess nothing.

A - We care more about how you all enjoy the game and how long you all play the game vs. what its metacritic score is.
As for direct actions, we'll continue to adapt as fast as possible to things we know aren't working well. For example we know that Progression needs reworking and that's on our roadmap as something we need to change - some things can be done quicker than others.
In the meantime we'll improve and expand on what works and rework or eliminate what doesn't. Your feedback directly impacts what features fall in which bucket.
Citation :
Q - If there happened to be an overhaul of the progression system, how difficult would it be to get Disney's approval for cosmetic changes such as skins, voice lines, emotes, etc.? How much creative freedom do they give you? Unfortunately I won't be buying the game in its current state, but if it was switched over to a purely cosmetic loot box system, I would gladly buy the game and throw down extra cash for cool-looking skins.

A - We have tons of creative freedom. It's probably safe to say that Star Wars games are more authentic and stick closer to the films, TV-shows, comic books and other medium than before, but you also have a lot more to draw from these days. For example, when we sit down and look at roadmaps for future content, we're looking at years and years of development and we'd still not be close to emptying the "Star Wars Vault" of cool stuff to create.
Citation :
Q - What is the reason you can't do a real squad system like in Battlefield 2 that was amazing and very popular ? is the reason to keep it as casual as possible and not promote teamwork or skill ?

A - I don't believe in just taking a feature from one game and tossing into this one. We've tried it several times and it doesn't work that way. We don't have the same levels as Battlefield, our environments and what you expect from the planets we build are different, nor do we have the same game modes for the same reason. That being said, we're currently prototyping an update to our spawn waves that allow parties to stay together and spawn on each other. No timeline yet, but we'll let you know.
Citation :
Q - Arcade mode is VERY basic atm. Will there be an update with a sort of skirmish mode with Space Battles + Galactic assault?

A - We see Arcade as a great way to get familiar with the game as well as put you alone, or you and a friend, into an experience tailored for that number of players.
That said, we are very aware that some of you would love to have what is essentially a Multiplayer mode available offline. And we think that makes sense! It's an opportunity for learning the ins and outs of the Multiplayer and allows for a great, safe experience. Nothing we can commit to today, but we'll keep this one on our list.
Citation :
Q - Who is doing research on the development of Star Wars IPs? Star Wars IPs from the late 90s into the 00's are some of the most beloved video games in recent memory, and many are still being played today by strong communities of gamers. Does EA just not realize if they gave in to what consumers wanted by removing loot boxes and gross microtransactions they'd be setting themselves up for longterm profits and possibly a positive relationship with their base which could flood into other genres/markets? Or is short term profit the only goal?

A - Our partnership with Lucasfilm gives us access to a huge amount of Star Wars information, but beyond that, we’re always looking back at the heritage of Star Wars games. From “Watch those wrist rockets” from the old Battlefront to the inclusion of the Heavy Repeater from Jedi Knight that Iden picks up, we treat the previous games as a part of this same legacy. Bringing more of their universe to life with Battlefront gameplay is one of the things we're most excited about in operating a Live game. Regarding microtransactions, we want players to enjoy their progression through the game and want gameplay to be fair along the way. Microtransactions are there for player choice, but won't be a requirement to play or succeed at the game. And like everything else, we'll continue tweaking and tuning until we achieve these goals.
Citation :
Q - What percentage of your score is factored into your credit reward at the end of each match?

A - Right now, 20% of your score is factored into your Credit reward. We agree, that's likely not enough, and we're looking into how we can increase that now.
Citation :
Q - How long will you take to implement some of the major progression changes (ex. credits awarded based on performance in game, not time spent in game)?

A - It depends on the type of change, it's difficult to give you specific dates but as we get closer, we will. The credit based on performance I mentioned in another question (we are changing the percentage of your score factored into your credit reward from 20% and increasing it) is a quicker change, while larger progression overhauls might take a little longer.
Citation :
Q - Why are the customization options so lackluster? Star Wars has extremely vast lore with the potential for an insane amount of skins for most factions and heroes yet we have so little in the game as of now. Instead of items that directly impact gameplay perhaps more cosmetic items should be in crates. My second question is what will be done to improve the progression system? Progression and the unlocking of star cards should not be entirely RNG. Is it possible that we could see the return of Hutt contracts to remedy some of this game's issues?

A - Customization is something we care about. Believe me, people are constantly sending ideas around the office from all corners of the Star Wars galaxy. Clone Wars, Rebels, comics, movies, novels – there are some really, really cool designs out there (especially from the Clone Wars era). It’s on our list of things we’re looking at daily, and always top of mind. Stay tuned…
Citation :
Q - My job keeps me incredibly busy, and, often times, I just want to come home and relax against AI. I’ve noticed that the amount of credits is capped per day in arcade mode to 500. With crate’s current cost, I would have to max the system out for eight days in a row to afford just one crate. Do you have any plans to change up the arcade values so more casual players like me could afford more than 2 or 3 loot crates a month?
Update: Also, would any of the future DLC or maps be aimed at the offline arcade modes, or will you be focusing on multiplayer updates?

A - As we want to let players earn Credits offline via a more relaxed game mode, we needed to also find a way to make sure it wouldn't be exploited in a way that would impact Multiplayer. Because of that we made the decision to limit the number of Credits earned to stop potential abuse. We will be looking at data continually and make adjustments to make things as balanced as possible.
As for more Arcade, just like every mode in our game, we want to look for ways to expand it going forward. Unfortunately at this point we don't have anything to share right now, but know that we care about Offline modes.

Q - You can buy crates and impact multiplayer immediately. How is limiting arcade a reasonable approach?

A - With Arcade we set out to let players earn Credits offline via a more relaxed game mode, but as a result we needed to make sure it wouldn't be exploited in a way that would impact Multiplayer.
So to stop this potential for abuse, we decided to place a limit on Credits earned offline. We'll look to find ways to expand on the options to earn Credits offline as we want to make the experience rewarding, but we don't have any new news right now.
Citation :
Q - Thank you for agreeing to answer questions.
1) Do you believe that DICE's brand has been damaged by its association with EA, as a result of this controversy?
2) When you yourselves play games, do you prefer to play ones with microtransactions and associated mechanisms like loot crates, or without them?
3) What, in your view, is the most effective method by which gamers could convince a large company to stop including microtransactions and associated mechanisms like loot crates in the games that it sells?

A - Wow, loaded question… but sure, let's dive in.
First off, I joined DICE because I love the games we make and the culture we have. We always listen to our community and we care about our games once they go live. We are also part of EA and none of the games we've made (including this one) would have been possible without them. We're proud to be part of this team. Sometimes we make mistakes. When we do, we fix them. I think our brand remains very strong.
For me, what matters to me is if the gameplay is fun. I play games with loot boxes and games without. I think when these features are at their best, they can be fun and exciting, while when they're not it's pretty obvious. I take pride in that we as developers at DICE will rethink any mechanic or feature if our players do not enjoy them and work hard to quickly get a better version of it out to you.
The best way to tell a company what you want on any topic is doing exactly what you are doing - give us the feedback. Talk with us, constructively. When we can change things, we will. When we can’t, we can’t, and as much as possible we’ll explain why. At the end of the day, if you don’t have fun in our game or you don't like our game, we lose. Plain and simple. We want to make games that people want to play and are happy with. That’s our jobs, and we’re going to keep doing it.

Dernière modification par Bardiel Wyld ; 15/11/2017 à 23h18. Motif: Ajout du sujet
Citation :
A - Nothing is too late. As you've noticed, we weren't able to get the customization system into the game in time for launch. I'm actually having artists and designers walk up to me today showing me cosmetic stuff they really want to get out there. I think we have probably the best looking Clone Troopers ever made and I know players really want to customize them (I know I do). I can't really commit to a date just yet, but we're working on stuff and I believe it will change the game tremendeously on all levels.
Trop occupés à se focaliser sur le P2W
En tous cas ils excluent pas ça à l'avenir, à coup sûr via des loot crate

Cette Q&A est ahurisant. Tout est faux, mais on contredit pas avec des chiffres. De l’enfumage.
Citation :
"We will consider...we'll consider...we will consider"
C'est pas comme si le jeu était sorti hier. Putain, c'est incroyable ils baisent les joueurs en les regardant bien dans les yeux.

Moralité : rien ne va changer.
Oui y'a un mec qui a dit la même chose sur Reddit, "we will", sans vraiment de réponse trop avancée en fait.

Le mot de la fin de Dennis Brannvall (Associate Design Director) :

"Big thank you to everyone who stopped by! I hope you feel the questions we answered provided clarity and hope going forward. We really appreciate the mods doing their best on a very short notice.
The goal with this AMA from our perspective is to give you a look at where we are in digesting the feedback we've gotten over the past week.
We were incredibly saddened by the negative response from you, the community on Reddit about the game. In-fact, we hated it, we truly did, because we want to make a game that you love. We've made a really cool, fun and beautiful game but it was overshadowed by issues with the progression system. We will fix this.
Stay tuned for more specifics and details once they get set, we’ll be sharing as much as we can, in our blog, in our forums and here. We'll be around Reddit so please be sure to tag us in posts you'd like to get dev eyes on.
Thank you again and may the Force be with you.
Dennis"

Dernière modification par Llys ; 15/11/2017 à 22h36.
Citation :
Publié par Hark²
C'est pas comme si le jeu était sorti hier. Putain, c'est incroyable ils baisent les joueurs en les regardant bien dans les yeux.

Moralité : rien ne va changer.
J'ai un point de vue très différent. Electronic Arts a des informations beaucoup plus précises que nous concernant les ventes. Ils n'ont pas encore les chiffres du physique (hors distribution), mais ont ceux du démat.

À mes yeux, c'est du damage control, ce qui tendrait à montrer qu'ils ont conscience du problème.
Citation :
Publié par Ohrido
La Belgique qui commence à investiguer le système des "loot box" sous l'angle du jeu d'argent et de hasard
https://www.pcgamesn.com/star-wars-b...ing-commission
Très bonne nouvelle, en espérant que ce battleflouze2 serve au moins à enclencher LE changement à ce sujet.
Ca fait 2 ans que j'en cause, je comprends même pas que ça prenne autant de temps. En France on a des lois super sévères sur les jeux de hasard, avec des avertissements affichés en gros sur toutes les pubs, et ça passe au travers ... "oui mais tu parie pas de l'argent, tu gagnes pas de thunes", mais arrêtez d'être cons, c'est exactement la même mécanique. Pourquoi vous croyez qu'il y a autant d'addicts aux jeux de loots?

Le pire c'est que si tout l'inventaire du jeu était mit à dispo à l'unité contre des thunes irl, tout le monde aurait hurlé au scandale, mais dans les loot box, ça passe. Hallucinant. Je pense que les français devraient faire plus de bruit à ce sujet et orienter les associations de consommateurs sur le sujet, parce que la Chine a plus d'avance que nous sur le truc, ça en dit long.
Citation :
Publié par Galatium
J'ai un point de vue très différent. Electronic Arts a des informations beaucoup plus précises que nous concernant les ventes. Ils n'ont pas encore les chiffres du physique (hors distribution), mais ont ceux du démat.

À mes yeux, c'est du damage control, ce qui tendrait à montrer qu'ils ont conscience du problème.
Le truc c'est que l'opening week, comme au cinéma, c'est là où tu fais le gros des ventes.
S'ils se sont foirés, ça va être compliqué de revenir au niveau espéré, surtout vu le bad buzz...
Citation :
Publié par Rishnu / Bouffye
Le truc c'est que l'opening week, comme au cinéma, c'est là où tu fais le gros des ventes.
S'ils se sont foirés, ça va être compliqué de revenir au niveau espéré, surtout vu le bad buzz...
Totalement. Je ne dis pas que ce sera possible, seulement que les indicateurs sont peut-être bas.
Citation :
Publié par Kafka Datura
Ca fait 2 ans que j'en cause, je comprends même pas que ça prenne autant de temps. En France on a des lois super sévères sur les jeux de hasard, avec des avertissements affichés en gros sur toutes les pubs, et ça passe au travers ... "oui mais tu parie pas de l'argent, tu gagnes pas de thunes", mais arrêtez d'être cons, c'est exactement la même mécanique. Pourquoi vous croyez qu'il y a autant d'addicts aux jeux de loots?

Le pire c'est que si tout l'inventaire du jeu était mit à dispo à l'unité contre des thunes irl, tout le monde aurait hurlé au scandale, mais dans les loot box, ça passe. Hallucinant. Je pense que les français devraient faire plus de bruit à ce sujet et orienter les associations de consommateurs sur le sujet, parce que la Chine a plus d'avance que nous sur le truc, ça en dit long.
Faut aller sur le forum de 60 millions de consommateur et faire un sujet sérieux là dessus et le faire tourner sur les forum de jeu vidéo pour rajouter des commentaires.
Cela ressemble effectivement à du damage control, en tout cas le système de lootbox n'est pas prêt de changer, et de devenir QUE cosmétique. C'est dit dans les réponses.
De toute façon ce que je trouve à chier c'est donner des cartes avec que des avantages (et pas qu'un peu on l'a vu avec la vidéo de Boba Fett). Il aurait fallu un sysyème de malus par exemple : 30% de dégats en plus, -20% de recharge de vie.

Pour la réglementation, ça peut être bien pour éviter les jeux en kit, mais j'ai peu que l'État s'en mette plein les fouilles. )

Dernière modification par Llys ; 16/11/2017 à 11h46.
Traduction :

Q : Une grande majorité des joueurs et joueuses ont sortis les fourches et les torches car on essaye de leur faire passer un jeu déséquilibré pour équilibré. Le temps de farm pour débloquer les features du jeu (qui devraient être accessibles de base) est ignoble, et la possibilité d'avoir des bonus instantanés en payant avec de l'argent réel semble hurler PAY TO WIN à tous...en réponse, les précos se cassent la gueule, et ça risque d'impacter les ventes, vous allez faire quoi?

R : Bah vous savez, on attend déjà la sortie du 17 novembre pour calculer l'étendue des dégâts, s'il y en a vraiment.
En attendant on fait semblant d'écouter la communauté avec des questions/réponses et des tweets réguliers. En vrai on attends surtout le 17 hein. Ensuite si le jeu fait vraiment un four à sa sortie, on verra bien ce qu'on fera. On trouvera un truc vous inquiétez pas... bon en fait on sait déjà ce qu'on va faire!

Q : Ah bon? Parce qu'entre le farm énorme, les cartes qui donnent des bonus de folie et qui encourage le fait de passer à la caisse, vous n'avez pas l'impression d'avoir FRANCHI un palier? Avec la richesse du lore, pourquoi ne pas avoir tout simplement fait du cosmétique comme les autres jeux?

R : Bah nous cherchons toujours un moyen de faire plus d'argent. Ça peut paraître idiot mais c'est purement ça. Le cosmétique c'est bien joli mais ça fait pas forcément autant de vente qu'un éventuel bonus qui assure une supériorité en jeu.
Même avec des ventes de toute façon assurées avec la license SW, c'est toujours bien d'essayer d'introduire des mécaniques pour forcer les joueurs à passer à la caisse...comme sur les free to play quoi!
On a inventé la loot box qui fait passer à la caisse! Super slogan non?

Q : Oui mais là on paye le jeu une première fois!

R : Et? On vous force pas à acheter des loots boxes, non?

Q : Oui mais c'est n'importe quoi! Sans ça, on est à la ramasse et on peut pas débloquer les fonctionnalités, le matos et les persos à moins de...

R : BINGO! EXACTEMENT! Merci vous me faites plaisir en disant ça! On joue sur la frustration et le manque de temps pour forcer la dépense de quelques dizaines d'euros par ci par là...par joueur, c'est pas grand chose, mais sur les millions de joueurs qui achètent, ça fait un chouia plus *high five* #gourmetteenor.

Q : Oui enfin du coup ça a un peu foiré là, non?

R : Bof bof. Encore une fois nous attendons. Selon la situation dans 48H, on alignera une nouvelle stratégie. On va laisser les premières vagues farmer tranquillou histoire qu'ils raquent un max, et on ajustera ensuite les coûts à la baisse pour convaincre une deuxième vague de joueurs de venir. Sans doute d'ici quelques semaines histoire qu'on ajuste au compte goutte entre temps.

Q
: Bah oui mais même eux ils vont vite en avoir ras la casquette non?

R : Exactement! Et dès que la population des serveurs se casse la gueule...BAM! Prix hyper soldé à l’achat! Voir gratuit si besoin!
On fait d'une pierre deux coups. UN en prenant un max de pognon aux premiers joueurs qui achèteront de toute façon en soutenant l'argument du : "osef on est pas forcé de payer",et qui paieront. Et DEUX en disant à la communauté "Nous avons écouté votre retour, nous avons baissé les coûts ingame et augmenté le loot par match"...alors céki les devs qui vous chouchoutent hein?
Les nouveaux sauteront sur le jeu pas cher/gratuit et se paieront donc des trucs en boutique, et les anciens ne diront trop rien, trop content de pouvoir exhiber leurs persos full cartes pour rouler sur les nouveaux...qui frustrés paieront encore plus....mon dieu qu'on est bons....

Q : Euh....c'est un peu du foutage de gueule quand même, non?

R : Non. Car entre temps nous rajouterons des fonctionnalités et ajouteront les loots cosmétiques (nos équipes bossent dessus et avec les retours négatifs en ce moment on a bien compris que les joueurs on la dalle sur ce point là). On gagne sur tous les tableaux, et au final les joueurs seront quand même contents. Ceux qui s'en foutent de raquer des € en plus auront le haut du classement, un tas de babioles virtuelles, et consommerons le jeu plus vite que les autres.
Ceux qui veulent prendre leur temps l'auront, quitte à raquer une box de temps en temps....et si ils résistent à l’impulsion d’achat des loot boxes au pire ils serviront quand même de base de population pour faire tourner les serveurs.
On dira pour le principe qu'on équilibre mais bon, faudra pas s'étonner de tomber sur des gros bourrins qui en plus montreront ce qu'on peut gagner plus vite en passant à la caisse.
Quand à ceux qui boycottent le jeu, certains finiront par l'acheter quand même quand ils verront le jeu changer de prix d'achat ou passer en mode plus "souple" niveau grind.
D'autres questions?

Q : Bah oui, ça marchera pas si le jeu se vend pas, non? Si les joueurs ne l'achètent pas?

R : .....Vous êtes naïf c'est beau...on en reparle demain hein?

Dernière modification par Uhlek ; 16/11/2017 à 10h58.
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Citation :
Publié par Uhlek
Amusant à lire mais ça reste du procès d'intentions, que les intentions soient réelles ou fantasmées.
Ca ne nous avance pas beaucoup.

L'approche légale sur la réglementation des jeux de hasard, de l'utilisation de monnaie de singe, et de l'exploitation des mécanismes d'addiction, me semble plus pertinente.
Q : Partez pas une dernière question!

R : Quoi? On doit compter les préco annulées là...

Q : Non mais rapide, hein. Certaines voix s'élèvent pour dénoncer le système d'argent réel. Comme quoi ça serait addictif et tout. Vous savez...style FDJ, courses etc...

R : Ouais? Et?

Q : Bah ça va légiférer sans doute!

R : Et alors? Vous nous prenez pour des cakes? Vous croyez vraiment qu'avec une boîte de notre taille et les staffs juridiques on a pas prévu le coup? Sérieusement? Vous voyez Blizzard en Chine avec Overwatch?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-game-currency

Vous croyez qui si Blibli à réussit ce tour de force là-bas on va avoir du mal en France ou en Belgique?

Vous inquiétez pas, on trouvera toujours un moyen de contourner le système..on connait déjà le moindre vide juridique à la con pour que ça passe...et tant que ça se vendra d'une façon ou d'une autre....on vous les proposera d'une façon ou d'une autre. Et si ça se vend bien, ça deviendra de plus en plus nécessaire aux jeux.

Q : Oui, mais bon ça peut être assimilé à des jeux d'argent, donc les mineurs...

R : Mais oui. Les mineurs, qu'est ce qu'ils foutent à jouer à pas d'heure sur un jeu interdit au moins de 18 ou de 16? Puis comment ils peuvent acheter? En saoulant papa/maman, en dépensant leur argent de poche? Bah c'est pas NOTRE problème, c'est VOTRE problème de gérer vos gosses et VOTRE argent.

Q : Mais les jeux passeront forcément interdits au moins de 18 ans!!

R : Ah bon, et en quoi ça empêchent certains gosses de 12 ans d'y jouer aujourd'hui?

Q : Oui admettons, mais bon, si les mécanismes sont frustrants exprès, donc du coup ça tombe sous le coup de la loi!

R : N'importe quoi. Ça tombe sous le coup de rien du tout pour le moment. Et au pire même en cas de loi, on trouvera un moyen de contourner le problème. On suit juste la route traçée par les Clashs of Clans et autres qui brassent tellement de pognon qu'ils nous font de l'ombre.
On essaie d'en profiter un max avant une éventuelle baisse. Puis on précise de jouer pas trop, on met un logo -16 sur la boite c'est pas que pour faire joli. On est couvert pour une grosse partie...et si le fiston claque 15€ sans le dire à papa et que ça gueule...on remboursera....combien demanderont par rapport à la quantité qui paieront?
Ah et le plus fort c'est qu'on conditionne une future génération de joueurs à accepter ce concept! Les vieux peuvent gueuler, les jeunes habitués aux jeux mobiles et à ce système arrivent!
Si les consommateurs ne savent pas résister....et en redemande! Nous, on répond à une demande hein...

Q : Une demande que VOUS créez hein...dans Battlefront 2 on est de la baise pour progresser à moins d'y passer des heures...ou payer en PLUS!

R
: Oui. et?

Q : Bah...on va plus acheter vos jeux si ça se trouve!

R : C'est ça oui, on en reparle demain et pendant la publication des résultats annuels hein!

Je terminerai ce texte satyrique et qui force le trait volontairement par une citation :

« Quand on pense qu’il suffirait que les gens n’achètent plus pour que ça ne se vende pas ! » Coluche
Citation :
Publié par Ohrido
La Belgique qui commence à investiguer le système des "loot box" sous l'angle du jeu d'argent et de hasard
https://www.pcgamesn.com/star-wars-b...ing-commission
J'ai été voir la définition juridique du jeu d'argent et de hasard et elle correspond à ce qu'est les lootbox sauf pour le gain qui n'est pas de l'argent.
C'est là que est situé le trou juridique.

Citation :
Les jeux sont d’argent et de hasard lorsqu’ils reposent :

– Sur l’argent : le joueur mise, dans l’espoir d’un gain, de l’argent qu’il ne peut reprendre ;

– Sur le hasard : l’issue du jeu repose uniquement ou principalement sur le hasard.

Ainsi, l’article 2 de la loi 2010-476 prévoit « Est un jeu de hasard un jeu payant où le hasard prédomine sur l’habileté et les combinaisons de l’intelligence pour l’obtention du gain ».
Sachant qu'aux États-Unis et en Chine, les lootbox ne sont pas considérées comme des paris, la question ayant déjà été débattue et tranchée.

@Uhlek, c'est tellement juste que ça en fait presque peur.
Blibli n'a pas du tout contourné la loi chinoise, ils l'ont juste appliquée pour un temps et vont maintenant ne plus faire payer pour les lootboxes. Au final, les chinois sont les grands gagnants, ils peuvent maintenant payer directement pour les items qu'ils souhaitent sans passer par la cagnotte - et s'ils ne veulent pas payer, ils peuvent se contenter du tirage.

Hélas, ça ne réponds pas au souci de BF2, à savoir que les items payant avantagent les joueurs in-game ...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés