Save vampires

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
This a post in english for Artifact Entertainement

We militate in favour of the vampires's come back in Istaria's world!

All persons can react in english in this post and you can defend your favorite race...give arguments!

Come out vampires wherever you are! ...and post here!

ps: I think the devil's race isn't the truth form of demon!
I am for the creation of the evil demon race!

Nocturne, a vampire girl
What would become Saris's life without theire worst enemy ? Vampires must live ! Please don't close the Vampire-File ! They were an essential part of Istaria balance ! What if they don't come ?

Furthermore, it will certainly create a very interesting role play between players!!!!!

-=Khorwyn, whos love vampires, Especially at breakfast =-
Vampires are an interesting race for many reasons:
1/The concept of the mutation if they forgot to eat blood is fabulous...the player found a new dimension: he must use discretion to survive and for that he must concerve his human appearance.
2/apparently undeads are important in the game but vampires can't enter in the undeads's species...vampires are night's predators but they have the sense of the dignity and the honnor...vampires are generous with the members of their race...the have an group's spirit.
Exclamation
IF YOU DON t SAVE VAMPIRE RACE YOU WILL DESTROYED OUR FUTUR
In my way of vision , i Alway defend all race which could be able one day to defend les equality of istaria !!!!

If you erase Vampire , You erase one part of the bad side !!!
Each pleople : humain , sorcess , or evil ... etc .... is a part of the wolrd of isteria !!!!

I Will try to play a neutral game, defending the equality of isteria .

But how can i do that if The World of good and bad races are not equal ....

So think about it before MUDERED the Vampire Race !!!!!

Lord Apophis
Sénateur de la fédération neutre D'istaria
MAitre des Arcanes des vénérables d istaria
The vampires are a part maitress of HZ! It will be to animate the nights and to represent the evil in the human form. It is certain that the play will lose of its charm if all the race envisaged has the origin of the project HZ disappear. Some will quickly be forgotten but not that of the vampire. I think that this race (if it remains envisaged) will be one of playing more with the dragons.

Please keep the vampires
The Vampires are one race, that can add a shadow roleplaying.

_ In some vampire history, they are the curses, the people who can not dead. They can be define like the non-dead, in the meaning the death forgot them. The other side of their immortality is the blood need. They need to find someone to eat the blood, the only food they can absorb.

_ It seems to be to elitist to have only one polymorphe race. One of the most important point in Horizon is the myriade of races. One race for each concept, like for the devil we have the Demons.

_ I am sure that you plan to add the vampire in the IA charactere. It will be very funny to have one race fitghing in the both side.

So in 2 words: Save Vampire.
save the vampires!!! the demons need pets!!!
Sériously too much roleplay thingies between those two races to give up one.
Cleric à 2 balles sur Orca
Membre fondatrice de <Millenium>
"Les soins j'aime ça!"
AE a été averti de l'existence de ce sujet il y pas mal de temps. Je pense qu'ils l'ont lu (je vérifierai).

En attendant, il a tenu suffisamment longtemps en haut de la page... la colle ne tient plus
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés