|Aller à la page...|
Alpha & Oméga
NwNx & Bugfix - Mise à jour
Pour les admins de serveurs qui utilisent NwNx et Bugfix, il y a eu une mise à jour plutôt intéressante du plugin par Skywing (1.0.22)
The xp_bugfix 1.0.22 release incorporates substantial reliability and performance improvements. Note that some new performance improvements are only active with new configuration file directives, see below for details.
Direct download link: http://www.nynaeve.net/Skywing/nwn2/...fix_1_0_22.zip
* (Reliability improvement) If a NWN2_Pathfinder object is destroyed, always remove it from the JStar2 secondary pathing list. This resolve a longstanding pathfinding crash that occurred when objects that were pathfinding were then destroyed. This issue was found to be a major remaining contributor to server stability problems.
* (Performance improvement) Added AIUpdate throttling mode; this is controlled by the new AIUpdateThrottle = count-of-milliseconds configuration value and must be enabled manually on upgrade to the latest xp_bugfix. See the example configuration file included for details. This feature keeps track of how much time was spent processing periodic object updates each main loop iteration, and if it exceeds the AIUpdateThrottle value (expressed in milliseconds), then the game server skips future updates for that main loop iteration except for critical objects (PCs, PC controlled objects, areas, and modules). A fairness scheme is implemented so that objects that were skipped have higher priority in receiving update service next main loop iteration. This feature ensures server responsiveness even under high load (maxed out CPU) situations. A recommended throttle value is 32.
* (Performance improvement) Added optional polling modes for network traffic as some environments did not see traffic processed properly when server CPU load was high. This change resolves that problem and is controlled by a new DirectPollNetRecv = 1 option that must be enabled manually on upgrade to this xp_bugfix release. The recommendation is to set this value to 1. If enabled, every main loop iteration will directly poll for up to 50 network packets. See the included example configuration file for details.
* (Performance improvement) CServerAIMaster now tracks CNWSObject pointers instead of object IDs in its internal list of objects that need AIUpdate processing. This substantially reduces expensive lookups through the game object hash table and improves performance during situations where many objects exist in the game world.
* (Performance improvement) Optimized out of the CServerAIMaster list items that only have "benign" item properties which require no periodic updating. This reduces the amount of objects that are scanned for periodic updates each main loop iteration by 50% or more on some environments. Items with temporary properties added are dynamically inserted into the CServerAIMaster list as necessary.
* (Performance improvement) Removed unnecessary hot code path look ups using the game object hash table in CSrverExoAppInternal::GetClientObjectById.
* (Performance improvement) Removed unnecessary hot code path look ups using the game object hash table in CNWSCreatureStats::HasFeat.
On upgrade, it's suggested to make the following changes to xp_bugfix.ini to take advantage of all of the performance improvements available:
AIUpdateThrottle = 32
DirectPollNetRecv = 1
Je crois que sans toi je ne l'aurais jamais vu passer, merci
|Les actualités de Neverwinter Nights 2|
|Les vidéos de Neverwinter Nights 2|
|Les critiques de Neverwinter Nights 2|