Les liens pas-utiles (vidéos, images, links rigolols, etc.)

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
du coup merci Alg'en il y a la réponse à notre question par l'auteur du dessin sur deviantart :

Citation :
~Tiny-Tyke 5 days ago
They are not a particular *heroes*
They just wear those miserable costumes which often wear girls: cats, angels, princesses etc etc
Lina and cm as you can see chose cats.
Par contre l'artiste étant russe je ne sais pas si on peut vraiment continuer légalement à en parler en bien.
Ça doit pas être facile avec trois doigts.
http://thepremierleague.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/interview_h4nni_2-630x250.png

"KH: I draft on my own and mute my team. This method has worked the best for me so far. N0tail gets these crazy ideas of line-ups in his head that just ruin your entire draft. Apart from that Trixi and Era would just talk about the weather while I’m concentrated on picking. So the best option for me has been muting all of them. I have to say that I’m blessed with a creative mind and I’d have a lot of other ideas on how to run line-ups, but as I mentioned above, I have to pick according to the team and their preferences. Be it that I have a player that enjoys playing Syllabear all day long and he rapes face with it (not looking at anyone specific here), why wouldnt I pick that up if I get the choice of doing so?"

EZY.
Citation :
Publié par Mimu
Be it that I have a player that enjoys playing Syllabear all day long and he rapes face with it (not looking at anyone specific here)
Lol'd
Citation :
Publié par Hobbit
Je sais pas comment vous faites pour regarder purge. Le mec m'endors tellement.

Heureusement que sheever était avec lui quoi.
d'ailleurs si quelqu'un a sa photo...

A sheever, pas à purge bien entendu ^^
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés