Neocron 3

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Kirk Lenke :

Citation :
Answers

Hi Everybody,

you all haven't been forgotten. And I have to excuse, even if you may don't believe me anymore.

The months since end of September have been partly hell on earth for the team.
And it all ended in declaring insolvency last Wednesday for Reakktor (again).

I wanted to inform you before (!) you hear/read it somewhere else.

Neocrons "future" is save so far as it exits in the current state. But there will be more news and I will get back to you as soon as we arranged important things.

I hope I can provide more infos already Monday/Tuesday.

If there are more questions I would be glad if they could be added above.

And yes, I am not happy but I am positive regarding the future.

Thanks for now
Kirk
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....26#post2179026

Citation :
Guys, thanks for caring and yes you are right, I couldn't answer as loved to do.
But I will get you news soon.

We still plan developing a new Neocron 3 and the existing Neocron is save as it is.

I will try to get some answers together tmr night and post them right away.

More than before we need your support. Keeping Neocron up and running was a task so far and it is for the future.

Making a Neocron 3 is on a different page.

Best
Kirk
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread....38#post2179038
L'espoir c'est un truc magique quand même.
Le pire c'est que si demain nc 3 sortait on resignerait tous.
Citation :
Publié par Sjak
L'espoir c'est un truc magique quand même.
Le pire c'est que si demain nc 3 sortait on resignerait tous.
C'est certain même. Mais j'y crois de moins en moins.
Citation :
Publié par Philz
Ça sent pas très bon pour NC3 mais ça ne coûte rien d'attendre.
Ya quand même un truc que je ne comprend pas.
Pourquoi laisser neocron 2 ? Pourquoi ne pas remettre neocron premier du nom ?
Nc2 n'est même plus sous perfusion là…
Kirk :

Citation :
Publié par Claret
Ya quand même un truc que je ne comprend pas.
Pourquoi laisser neocron 2 ? Pourquoi ne pas remettre neocron premier du nom ?
Nc2 n'est même plus sous perfusion là…
Citation :
5. Is returning to the NC1 version of neocron an option? A lot of the community seems to think everything was better back then?

I my ideal world, I would like to take the good things from and NC1 and NC2 and setup a new version. We have evaluated this option as well and have presented it to potential partners.

For example we have made tests with Unity and Neocron assets. And it worked pretty well! But making a revamped version of Neocron is also a question of money.

Setting up this basic version would cost above one million and would take probably round about one year with the current team we have.
CQFD, à quoi bon parler d'un "revamp" si c'est pour présenter les inconvénients et au final démontrer par a+b que c'est très difficilement réalisable.

Ce quote date de quelle date au passage?
21-02-12

Btw, un peu désespéré :
Citation :

Despite our success, awards and the world-class team of creatives, programmers and artists we assembled, we are fighting for our survival right now.
We offer a well oiled games production machine including working infrastructure, top notch team and most importantly a business culture based on fairness and respect, internally and with our partners.

We are ready to take on and have proven to be able to realize a big range of projects, from AAA F2P MMO games to browser games, mobile games, tablet games and large scale community websites.

If you want to help, spread the word. We are looking for projects, publishers, contract work, investors, ideas and connections. Every little bit helps.
ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Reakktor-Spread-the-Word/194474483990280?sk=info[/url]
Bah ouai, non mais clairement, on peut s'attendre à une fermeture dans peu de temps des restes de neocron, même si je me doute qu'il y ait des employés qui souhaite faire perdurer Reakktor, mais ça sent vraiment le sapin. Je vois tout simplement que le lancement de BlackProphecy par Gamigo n'aura pas porté ces fruits, ils communiquent vraiment très peu… pas du tout… et ils osent demander de l'aide à la communauté, franchement drôle de stratégie Oo.

Save Reakktor - Spread the Word (Facebook)
Mouarf, bon très bien… mmmhvoyais ?

Quelques tensions
Citation :
MrDomino - So wait, Kirk ignores a request from the Neocron fanbase for answers to their questions for months on end and now that his company is suffering, no doubt in part due to complete neglect of a large group of customers, we're supposed to rise up and help them get out of their mess?
Sorry but the ship sailed months ago. Maybe once NC3 is out and rolling I'll start playing again but until then I'm done with KK.

Dernière modification par Claret ; 02/03/2012 à 22h50.
Bon le launcher fonctionne ainsi que les mises à jour !
Mais les mots de passe de mes comptes sont mauvais… étrange et la page de création des comptes n'existe plus et celle du launcher renvoi sur le forum, je ne peux donc pas régénérer mes mdp
J'ai quand même envoyé un mp ainsi que des mp, mais bon…
Techniquement ils sont vraiment mauvais, il bidouille vraiment trop…
En effet je me suis connecté vite fait hier soir, forcément à force de reparler de Neocron ça me donne envie de rejouer un peu.
J'en profite donc pour demander s'il y a encore des personnes désirant reprendre l’aventure.
Moi j'ai toujours mes passes et mes persos, je peux donc aider à pexer ou en matos si vous devez recommencer.
Vous faire connaître si ça vous tente.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés