[Musique] Vous écoutez quoi en ce moment précis ?

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PyrusofDreams/1068881899_iron_maiden.jpgYou are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

Correct
Up the Irons!
Citation :
Provient du message de - Nathas Eysen -
Nokturnal Mortum - Ancient Nation

Merci à Ganymede de m'avoir fait découvrir ce groupe extraordinaire
de rien ^^
tous les albums sont terribles faut dire

Indochine - l'Aventurier
Cinema Strange - Catacomb Kitten

Je veux Daniel. Dans mon lit. Maintenant.

http://www.starvox.net/photos/gs/cs28.jpg

Citation :
One
She spent the night alone with body bruised and skirts asunder. He found his sister in the morning, soaking, in a puddle. "Let's run away," she said. "He beats us both incessantly! I know a place beneath the city where we'll stay forever lost!"

Chorus One
"I've seen the waifs emerge from the underground. They roam the catacombs and everywhere underneath... We could live secretly, away from society!"

Two
Away after sunset they tumbled through the darkened city searching for cold grates and bars agape like twisted teeth and jawbones pulled wide and cracking. Wet and talking wind forbade them! "Just shut your ears," she said. "Orphans are surrounded by these things!"

Chorus Two
"Hold my hand, I'll lead you below. We'll find an alcove and no one will know about us! We can live secretly, away from society!"

Three
They wet their tiny kitten paws on rotting rocks and water. They skinned their whiskers digging deep where darkness settles into corners and tooth-marks, sightless eyes and sunken ceilings. Sentient depths awoke and noticed them... they started screaming.

Chorus Three
"Let's hurry back," she said, "before we are swallowed! Run now, my darling child, I'll be sure to follow closely! We must hide desperately, away from monstrosities!"

Outro One
Next week, next year, there is a somebody who hears their feet underneath. They stop, and tilt, and frown... they hear them drowning! No, the wind singing just below the street...

Outro Two
"You're here with me, it's just we two. So if you've died, why, then I have, too!"
Citation :
Provient du message de Soroya
mon dernier énorme coup de coeur musical sur lequel je ne m'étais pas penché avant, et je le regrette:

Tenacious D, Tribute

je ne sais pas si tu as vu la video mais ça vaut de l'or
Citation :
Provient du message de Arcadion

je ne sais pas si tu as vu la video mais ça vaut de l'or
Je connaissais un peu de loin, appréciant beaucoup Jack Black en tant qu'acteur ( dans High Fidelity... il est terrible ) et j'avais vu le clip de "fuck her gently".
Le fil sur les chansons qui font rire avec ta réponse et le petit screenshot du clip m'ont donné envie de mieux voir tout ça
Direction bibliothèque et chopage du disque qui tourne en rotation lourde depuis ce matin.
Et le clip je l'ai vu en stream sur le net, c'est que du bonheur
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés