[Questions] sur le Brigade Spawning

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Vous pouvez poser vos questions sur le Brigade Spawning (en Anglais merci, on fait assez de traducs comme ça) et je les transférerai à CRS pour qu'ils y répondent.

Faites des questions très précises.
Je sais pas trop quelles questions posées, c'est trop vaste... bon allez pour faire plaisir:

"Will each brigade be assigned a limited number of vehicles/planes/infs?"

"Will losses be replaced with a constant rate (i.e the current system), or will industrial capacity have a role to play in this?"
Bon alors...

a) Will each brigade be assigned with a special chat channel aka squad ch. or will it be using generic ones aka 57,41,etc...?

b) Will I get the option not to join any brigade at all or is it going to be mandatory?

c) Are brigades going to be mixed or dedicated ones (inf only for instance), if dedicated what will happen then with AAs and ATs units?
Ou un truc dans ce genre (qui brûle les lèvres de tous pilotes) :

How will the brigade spawning be handled concerning the air forces ?
eg : will the pilots affected to the South AO be able to play again, if Metz, Etain, Montfaucon and Reims fall onto enemy's hands ? (that is to say : No more "official" AF available)

In case of a strategic bombing. Lets imagine a group of bombers is taking off from St.Omer and finish its mission by landing at Metz. Will their AO loose the bombers (transferred to another AO) or not ?

Faut pas se géner pour modifier et enrichir. c'est des idées comme ça (entre les repas)
What will be the difference Between AHC affiliated Teams and Lone Wolves ??

Are all LW needed to be involved in an "Official" AHC / GHC brigade ?

Quid mission posting - FB retreat -
Will I be able to play with my friends in division X at euro time then play with my friends in divison Y at us prime time if I play for like 6hrs in a row ?
Will LWs be able to get involved in deployment ?
What will happen if no one is logged in a given brigade at some time?
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés