Fin du NDA . . . To be continued ...

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Faux. Ce sera au mieux pour demain

Citation :
When is the NDA gonna be lifted?

[...]

Probably in the next day or so.There are some beta testers who can't wait to knock the game because of the release date and there are beta testers who can't wait to praise the game. We held the NDA because we have a big patch going up today that addresses a lot of concerns. We want to make sure it works.
We definitely do want to lift the NDA before release, because generally the people who love the game aren't the ones currently breaking the NDA. That is not to say that all disgruntled testers are ignoring the NDA. We are very appreciative of the ones who are skeptical but are giving us the opportunity to put in these fixes first.

Just as a point of order, while we do want to give people the opportunity to express their opinions in a constructive fashion on the forums, the community policies are still in place and we will remove trolling and flaming threads. "I don't think I will purchase the game because this system is not what I want in an MMO" will be fine. "This game sucks!" or "Those people who say this game sucks are jerks!" will not be tolerated.
source
l'avantage du screen fait par les joueurs, c'est qu'il ne s'agit pas de screen fait sur des machines de folies
donc ca te donne une véritable impression du jeu. toute fois, c'est bien de préciser la carte graph, car NDA ou non, chaque jeu vidéo à pas la meme tête s'il tourne avec une carte récente ou s'il tourne une vieille carte.

^^
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés