editer une partie sauvegardée

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
voila j'aimerai éditer une partie sauvegardée. J'ai remplacé la .sav en .mod et je l'ai édité sous le toolset. Mais quand je relance le serveur, il se produit une erreur avec le fichier modifié.
Y-a-til une autre manière de procéder? J'aimerai modifier l'environnement au fil des parties avec mes joueurs en fait...
Je ne crois pas que cela est possible en tout cas si c'est possible sa pour m'interesser pour voir les conception des items de joueur hacker afin d'essayer de lutter contre ce genre de joueur.
ben en renommant ça fonctionne ds un sens, .sav > .mod
mais pas dans l'autre. Le truc c'est que si une quête est réalisée, j'aimerai pourvoir ajouter des choses dans le village par la suite (statue a la gloire des guerriers, habitation, nouvelles zones de transition...) tout en conservant les infos sur tout ce qui a été accomplis.
utilise les fonctions des scripts pour cela.

Tu teste une variable de ta quete et lorsque cela est fait bien tu fait des CreateObject et tu utilise des location pour les placer.
Je me souviens qu'une personne arrivait à faire ça mais par contre c'est très très long et pénible à faire.

... HA! Je viens de retrouver la notice

ACCROCHEZ-VOUS!

Citation :
Saved Game Editing Tutorial

Version 1.0

With this procedure I have successfully changed the placement of tiles, and insert/deleted NPC's and animals from a saved game. It's long and intricate and there are a lot of places where it can go wrong. As Derek French said in his post where I started this from, it's not for the faint of heart. That being said, lets dig in...

Step One: Save a game. I didn't try this on the official campaign, because Bioware has stated that they treat the official campaign differently then other modules, I tried this on my Sundabar ALFA module.

The saved game is going to be in the nwn/saves directory. Each saved game has a directory under that. In the saved game directory is the .sav file.

Step Two: Rename the .sav file to .mod Then you will need to copy the .mod file into your modules directory. Once in the modules directory, open the .mod file with the toolset. You have to be careful with this, as the .sav file will have the name of the module. You DO NOT want to overwrite you existing module. BE SURE to backup the original module before attempting any of this.

Step Three: Once you have the new .mod file in your modules directory, you are ready to fire up the toolset and make whatever changes you need to make.

Now while making these changes, make note of everything that you change.

Step Four: Once you are done making the changes, export them all. This will create .erf file in the directory of your choice.

Step Five: Once you have all the resources that you changed exported, then open that directory with windows explorer, and rename all the .erf files to .hak

Step Six: Now go to the saved game directory, and rename the .mod file in that directory to .hak

Step Seven: Once you have renamed that file, open it with the HakPak utility, located in the nwn/utils directory.

Step Eight: Export all the items in that .hak file HAK directory that you will need to create in the saved game directory.

Step Nine: Once all that information is exported, close this copy of the hak editor, and open a new copy. You will need to open each of the .hak files that you exported a few minutes ago from the toolset. Open each of these .hak files, and export them into the same directory that you just exported the contents of the saved game .hak If it asks to overwrite resources, just tell it yes.

When you have finished going through each of the .hak files from the toolset, close the hak editor.

Step Ten: Now reopen the saved game .hak file and remove all the resources that are in the file. You should have a blank file when you are done. Then click add, and readd all the resources that are in the HAK export directory that we created a minute ago. Just select them all, and then click open. This will add them all back, with the changed ones instead of the original ones from the saved game.

Step Eleven: Once you have done that save the file. After you have saved the file, close the hak editor.

Step Twelve: Now go back to windows explorer, and rename the saved game .hak file back to a .sav file.

You should now be able to load the saved game with NWN and your changes should now be reflected.

I haven't tested this all with PC's and the like, and I haven't messed with scripts updates or conversation updates, but they should be the same.

This should be a good jumping point for editing saved games, and making updates in a PW.

If I've completely screwed up this version, please let me know. I've tested, and been able to edit things about a dozen times before I posted this revision.

Good luck, and remember to backup everything that you care about before attempting ANY of the above...

Trismuss
Précisons quand même que cette méthode date et qu'aujourd'hui ya d'grandes chances que ça capote
Ba vu le bidouillage, et comme c'est un post qui à l'air de dater...
Je déconseillerai vivement de le faire, excepté si vous avez du temps à perdre ^^
Et en mode DM tout simplement, tu ne peux pas faire une partie de ce que tu veux? Tu rajoutes les nouveaux blueprints dans un des hakpacks du module (évidemment ça suppose que ton module ait un hakpack), et tu utilises le créateurs, tu peux manipuler les scripts aussi .

EDIT: au fait la manip ci-dessus devrait marcher. Si tu regardes bien une bonne partie des étapes sont simplement là pour te permettre d'ouvrir les fichiers. Avec un éditeur GFF générique tu peux en zapper une bonne partie. Pour ce qui est de renommer en .mod en revanche, c'est obligatoire puisque le toolset n'accepte rien d'autre.

Deux remarques sur ces manips. Tout ça est nécessaire essentiellement parce que le toolset efface tout les sous-fichiers du .mod qu'il ne connait pas à la sauvegarde. Comme un .sav est plus riche qu'un .mod (PJ...), tu aurais corruption si tu utilisais dirrectement le .sav modifié par le toolset (en faisant .sav->.mod->.sav).
Techniquement ça marche en revanche il n'y a aucune garanti que les changements que tu apportes ne créent pas des conflits avec le reste du .sav, donc malgré toutes ces manips il se peut très bien que tu corrompes ton fichier.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés