Argonist???

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Qui est l'Argonist ou l'Argonist grand? J'ai eu connaissance de lui plus souvent, quand j'ai regardé des infos de Fyros (actuellement je traduis)

Who is the Argonist or the Grand Argonist? I read about him more often, when I looked At Fyros infos (currently I am translating)

Quotation:

"The Arsonist uses fire to destroy" "the Fyros have died protecting Homins from the deadly flames of the Grand Arsonist"

http://www.websmileys.de/conf06.gif http://www.websmileys.de/conf20.gif http://www.websmileys.de/conf46.gif
L'ampèreheure, l'ok... I a pensé que vous savez plus peut-être. Puis nous allant devoir jouer le ryzom pour découvrir ce secret. Pourquoi pas?

Ah, okay...I thought you know more maybe. Then we gonna have to play ryzom to discover this secret . Why not ?
Une sorte d'entité divine obsédée par le feu je pense, enflammant tout sans logique ou attention. Cette entité folle serait le contraire de la maîtrise du feu des Fyros, une sorte de chaos enflammé. C'est pour cela que les Fyros cherchent à le combattre.

Some kind of godly entity obsessed by fire I think, setting fire everywhere without logic or care. This maniac entity looks like to be the contrary of the Fyros mastering of fire but a sort of flamming chaos. This is why the Fyros are willing to fight him
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Citation :
Provient du message de Gozmoth
Une sorte d'entité divine obsédée par le feu je pense, enflammant tout sans logique ou attention. Cette entité folle serait le contraire de la maîtrise du feu des Fyros, une sorte de chaos enflammé. C'est pour cela que les Fyros cherchent à le combattre.

Some kind of godly entity obsessed by fire I think, setting fire everywhere without logic or care. This maniac entity looks like to be the contrary of the Fyros mastering of fire but a sort of flamming chaos. This is why the Fyros are willing to fight him
Yeah, thanks, that was what I was thinking of. I wonder how he came into life...
Maintenant on l'appelle Dragon ou Grand dragon sur le nouveau site officiel ryzom.com

Et voilà le texte le plus explicite que l'on ait sur lui
Citation :
Le reveil de l'Incendiaire
Les cendres de l'Arbre Vénérable, qui ont donné naissance à Atys il y a des milliards d'années, se sont petit à petit durcies pour former les géants plateaux de l'écorce sur lesquels les Homins vivent. Quand l'Arbre Vénérable fut incinéré et dispersé à travers l'univers, un des tisons originels qui avaient détruit l'Arbre originel se retrouva enfermé sous la surface d'Atys, suffocant sous les cendres. L'Incendiaire dormi très longtemps dans cette prison vivante, et se reveilla ensuite dans les profondeurs de sa terrifiante obscurité. Il essaye de s'échapper du réseau de racines qui l'emprisonnent.
Le Goo est son souffle insupportable, qui corrompt la vie engendrée par l'Arbre Vénérable. Il s'insinue partout dans le but d'affaiblir l'Ecorce et de libérer l'Incendiaire, relachant le devastateur Feu de Coriolis qui menace la survie de tout Homin et de toute plante.
Du coup on ne sait pas bien ce que peut être ce "tison originel"; peut être que c'est une personnification du Goo, inventé pour la tradition orale

It is now known as the "Dragon" or "Great Dragon" on the new official site ryzom.com.

Here is the most explicit text about him (it ?)
Citation :
The Arsonist Awakens
The ashes of the Venerable Tree, which gave birth to Atys eons ago, gradually hardened forming the giant plates of the Bark on which we homins live. When the Venerable Tree was incinerated and dispersed throughout the universe, one of the original firebrands that had destroyed the original Tree found itself enclosed beneath the surface of Atys, suffocating under the ashes. The Arsonist slept for a long time within a living prison, and then awoke in the depths of its terrifying darkness. He is trying to escape from the web of roots that ensnares him.

The Goo is his reeking breath, which corrupts the life engendered by the Venerable Tree. It insinuates everywhere in attempts to weaken the Bark and free the Arsonist, unleashing the devastating Fire of Coriolis that menaces the survival of all homins and plants.
So we don't know exactly what is this "original firebrand" maybe it's just a personification of the Goo, created for the oral tradition

and sorry for my english

edit pour vf
Ancienne proposition éditée et supprimée

Comment j'ai honte d'avoir oublié ça !
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Citation :
Provient du message de lithrel
It is now known as the "Dragon" or "Great Dragon" on the new official site ryzom.com.

Here is the most explicit text about him (it ?)

So we don't know exactly what is this "original firebrand" maybe it's just a personification of the Goo, created for the oral tradition

and sorry for my english
Ah, here we go . Where was it on the official site?

EDIT: Ouch, I have read now the word "Dragon" on www.ryzom.com http://www.websmileys.de/conf34.gif. I was translating the history of the Fyros from the European site...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés