Tadaaa!!! German site (coming soon ;))

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Keep the good work going on !
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Nice work, take care the way you choose is hard, but one day you'll be reward.
<parle anglais comme un sagouin>

Hum... c'est une impression ou on va le chouchouter notre petit Allemand ?
Citation :
um... c'est une impression ou on va le chouchouter notre petit Allemand ?
Je ne chouchoutte personne...
Hum quoi ? Je chouchoutte Aëya ? et Usulla ? et...
Bon ok mais c est pas pareil... Oui c est tres different...
En quoi c est different ? Je ne sais pas encore mais je vais bien trouver
Waw very nice ! Very interesting ! Very...

What ? Coming soon ? Hum.. ah ok... good luck, and ask us without any hesitation !

Chouchou... J'ai pas vu le film, mais ça doit pas être reluisant pour lui...
Ca fait plaisir de voir quelqu'un d'aussi enthousiaste que ça, qui va faire de la pub pour notre beau futur jeu en Allemagne.
Citation :
Provient du message de Critias

Chouchou... J'ai pas vu le film, mais ça doit pas être reluisant pour lui...
Ca fait plaisir de voir quelqu'un d'aussi enthousiaste que ça, qui va faire de la pub pour notre beau futur jeu en Allemagne.
Naturellement je ferai beaucoup de la publicité avec le prochain Fansite allemand. J'espère que plus de personnes apprécieront Ryzom alors. Et naturellement il pourrait améliorer les rapports français-allemand
I don't think that the intercourse (rigolez pas mon dico me dit ça pour rapports ) between German and French are so bad.
I don't know many German, but I like them.

It's just your language that I hate... Sorry, it's just a a liking question !

But be sure that without a good relationship between our 2 nations, Europe would be just a joke. (pleurez pas les Belges, on vous aime bien aussi )

And after all, efforts that you make to speak french (even if it's google ) are valued by at less a guy :

Me, Critias.

//Edit : Sorry for my english, hot weather is killing me. (thanks Mr "the air conditionning" ! )

// Re Edikt: Hält, dann werde ich vielleicht mir an Google Übersetzung auch stellen, ob das fast geht so daß das. Selbst wenn ich diese Sprache mag
Nanoko pour ce que tu as dit : Va mourir !

Pour l'incitation au flood : Va mourir !

Pour avoir fait de la peine à ma copine : Va mourir !

(quoi le dernier "Va mourir !" est exagéré ? )

//Edit : With did the fact, I see that you had been on MondePersistant, finally, you elected residence on JeuxOnLine, it is the environment which played? (just in order to go to tease MPistes (I make party with small amount))

(ouah cool l'outil google pour les flemmards comme moi )
Hmm..what I am thinking of is: At the moment I am starting to translate the first content....but its a hard job for a single person. What if we simply make a German corner at http://www.ryzom-fr.net or https://ryzom.jeuxonline.info ? http://www.ryzom-fr.net has already got English news and I could direct the www.ryzom.de.vu URL to the German corner of the french site. As far as I know people from Belgium speak French and German sometimes as well, maybe its nice for them to have both, too.

Just an idea. What do you think?
Voilà ce qui se passe : Germanryzomfan est en train de traduire les informations sur Ryzom pour son site en allemand, mais c'est assez laborieux.
Il propose donc de faire une version allemande incorporée à www.ryzom-fr.net ou https://ryzom.jeuxonline.info .

I think it could be a great idea for both the German fans and the Jol-Ryzom Website. Just ask Khalzam of Dagwyn to see if this is possible or not.
See, building up a German fansite takes a lot of time (translations, graphics etc). I just wanna know if some French sites would be interested in having a German version of their site. I would translate the content and the German version would run simultanously.

If you like the idea, it would be fine . If you aren't interested (what I can understand) its either no problem.

P.S.: I got into contact with 3 people from Nevrax (no joke!). They didnt want to tell much about Ryzom and the betatest (said Goa manages everything), but if I say that I am working together with one of the bigger french sites, they maybe give interviews.
Citation :
.S.: I got into contact with 3 people from Nevrax (no joke!). They didnt want to tell much about Ryzom and the betatest (said Goa manages everything), but if I say that I am working together with one óf the bigger french sites, they maybe give interviews.
Je ne sais pas vous mais moi je commence a bien l apprecier ce petit gars !
I talked with Mr. Boulard (Art director) and he said the next invites are coming very soon, although he doesn't know the specific date. I guess there is more info there .

Talking with Mr. Cado (dunno his job) brought nothing so far.

There is a third person, who doesn't want to get named...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés