italiens = axis ?

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
bon, en cliquant sur la promo italienne , je me suis retrouvé sur le site italien à priori dédié à WWIIOL .
En tous cas, chez eux les choses sont claires, il n'y a qu'un lien en haut à gauche pour jouer axis , mise à part la page de la démo ... De plus la plupart des captures d'écran sont faites depuis le camp axis ...

Je sens que les alliés vont encore souffrir de la différence de nombre ....
N'empêche, je vais aller y laisser un message, juste pour leur signaler cet "oubli".
Rassurez vous les axis, je vais rien faire pour tenter de convaincre de jouer allié, mais simplement rétablir ce qui parait normal.
Manquerait plus qu'on fasse des pointes 30%allié/69%axis...quoi ya 1% qui manque? AH ça c'est ceux qui sirotent une bière en regardant les deux camps s'entretuer...(mais je tairai les noms par respect pour leur famille)

Sekhmet
"il pourrait être invincible...il préfère avoir peur"
Citation :
Provient du message de Franctireur1940
N'empêche, je vais aller y laisser un message, juste pour leur signaler cet "oubli".

*imagine Franctireur ouvrir la porte du bar Italien WWIIOnline*

"-Alors bande de tarlouzes ritales y en a pas un qui ose jouer Allié avec nous hein?! Vous préfèrez la facilité du camps Axis"

*accent Aldo Maccione On*

"Ma ké, c'est qui celui là?"

"Eh , certainement un Allié qui ne sait pas que l'ont ne joue que Squadra Grisonante ici"

"Saluti Franctireur tu as 10 secondes pour t'enfuir apres on prends nos Pz et on se mets à te chasser!"

*Accent Aldo Maccione Off*

"-Ben quoi ils ne jouent que Axis les Italiens pfffff les $%!?;!!"

Fallait pas Franctireur.
Les italiens jouent essentiellement Axe depuis le lancement du jeu. Ce sont des gars bien, qui choississent ce camp pour les même raisons que nous nous choississons le notre.

Ne pas mettre un lien vers le côté Allié ne veut pas dire empêcher de jouer alliés, sinon le JG n'aurait jamais existé.

C'est simplement aller vers les préférences des abonnés du site.
il ne me semble pas ( mais je peux me tromper ) que les sites de l'@rfr puis de jeux online aient eu un lien uniquement coté allié ....
vont prendre les alliés pour des IAs , les italiens !
Hello cousins,

the Italian Community is relatively small compared to the French or the German one. The main reason is because, after 2 long years, WWII Online is still not a "World War II simulation" but a single "Campaign simulaton" where the Italian Forces aren't modelled.

With this promo we're trying to grow up, regardless the flag or the side. The Italian Community, the Regio Esercito Italiano, is Axis only oriented so for this reason almost 2 months ago I asked to Sparrow to help me in the creation of a dedicated Italian Allies Community: Brigata Cobelligerante.

My hope was to offer to the potential Italian players a free choice to fight for the preferred side. At the moment nobody joined the "Brigata Cobelligerante" but maybe this promo will bring some new players that wish to fight with the French or the British flag.

Shortly:
while the REI homepage is using only a "Play Axis Now" button (and this is correct), the PROMO PAGE show how is possible to create a free account and log both Allies or Axis.
The only problem is that we cannot help the players logged like Allies because the radio comunications aren't possible.

Hope this can better clarify (well ... really no need any clarification lol) my position about this matter. See you in the battlefield guys ... and don't forget to vote for the introduction of the Italian Forces. Mind how can be amazing to fight versus our small, slow and papermade tanks

<S> !
Hey Gladio, thx for stoping by.

You don't have to justify yourself. It is a game, nothing else. I will for sure play under italian flag, for some time then and then, when they are added to world war 2 online!

I want my macchi :P
Hi Gladio, thanks for the explanation. It is always a pleasure to see new faces in our forums.

PS: I wish I could say good luck but as an allies, I can only hope your Panzer will broke her engine very quickly.
Citation :
With this promo we're trying to grow up, regardless the flag or the side. The Italian Community, the Regio Esercito Italiano, is Axis only oriented so for this reason almost 2 months ago I asked to Sparrow to help me in the creation of a dedicated Italian Allies Community: Brigata Cobelligerante.
It's difficult to me to understand why you are not grouping your forces and creating only one single portal for both Axis and Allied (exactly what we done with the french-speaking community site some months ago) ?
Because there is nothing to regroup

No one single Italian players seems interested to play as Allied and no one wish to coordinate the Brigata Cobelligerante ... at least at this moment.
You know, without a Commander it's impossible to organize a Community; Sparrow is helping me but I really need some Italian player otherwise I cannot see any reason to split the Community.

I've created a dedicated forum section for the Brigata Cobelligerante almost 2 months ago but it's still empty. So, all I can do (and I will do it) is to add a "Play Allied" button ... but nothing more.

I'm afraid this is the only difference respect the French portal.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés