Test de Myers-Bridge (Keirsey Temperament Sorter)

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Your Temperament is Rational : NT
Your variant temperament is Fieldmarshal : ENTJ

Ca a l'air rare... Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshalling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas <= Ma mère lit ça elle est morte de rire!
Citation :
Provient du message de Magus v 0.2
Mon confrère Mastermind, nous contrôlerons le monde dans l'ombre
Nous le laissons s'écrouler pour ensuite le relever de ses cendres.
Je trouve les classifications générales et leurs descriptions assez schématiques à mon goût (Rationnal/inventor pour ma part).

Par contre, je (la moitié qui a fait ce test, l'autre moitié je ne sais pas encore) me reconnais plutôt dans les représentations graphiques qui suivent et les descriptions qui les accompagnent sont intéressantes : tough/probing/introspective, je trouve ça assez juste (presque trop).

Artisan... I+3 S+2 F+10 P+8...
Ca me ressemble.

"ARTISAN SPs, being CONCRETE in communicating and UTILITARIAN in implementing goals, can become highly skilled in TACTICAL VARIATION. Thus their most practiced and developed intelligent operations are usually promoting and operating (SPT expediting), or displaying and composing (SPF improvizing). And they would if they could be virtuosos of one of these forms artistic operation. Artisans are proud of themselves in the degree they are graceful in action, respect themselves in the degree they are daring, and feel confident of themselves in the degree they are adaptable. This is the "Sensation Seeking Personality" -- trusting in spontaniety and hungering for impact on others. They are usually hedonic about the present, optimistic about the future, cynical about the past, and their preferred time and place is the here and now. Educationally they go for arts and crafts, avocationally for techniques, and vocationally for operations work. They tend to be permissive as parents, playmates as spouses, and play oriented as children. There are many Artisans to be found in many places where the action is, at least 35% and as many as 40% of the population."
Citation :
Provient du message de Scila
Your Temperament is Idealist : NF
Your variant temperament is Healer : INFP

Tout pareil, mais je ne comprends pas grand chose à ce que ça veut dire, alors si une âme généreuse a du temps à perdre pour me faire un p'tit résumé, merci d'avance

Moi,
Idealist NF à variante Healer INFP peut être, mais sûrement pas bilingue ^^
Vivez vivez, et n'oubliez pas que derrière chacun de vos actes et de vos pensées c'est un Mastermind qui mène la danse

Bientôt Keirsey's profession MMORPG

nerfez les healers !
Citation :
Provient du message de Magus v 0.2
Your Temperament is Rational : NT
Your variant temperament is Mastermind : INTJ

- tout pareil...

@Lilandrea : je crois que "rational" est buggé... toi qui est anglophone, pourrais tu m'expliquer rapidement "mastermind" ?

parce-que comme Magus, à part le jeu, c'est un peu flou...

Your Temperament is Idealist : NF
Your variant temperament is Healer : INFP

Details of questionaire:
I+7 N+6 F+6 P+8

Le descriptif me correspond assez bien... J'avais fait un test semblable y a pas longtemps, et ça me donne à peu près le même cadre.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés