Legion Speaks

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
(j'ai trouvé un message marrant sur IGN )

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=48073699

To : The Citizens of Hibernia, Midgard, and Albion,
From : The Desk Of His High Lord Legion – Ruler of the Underworld (aka Darkness Falls)

Dear Citizens,

To be blunt, we are tired. You constantly come down, kill our denizens, take our gems seals (do you know how long it takes to make 1 diamond seal…I mean really) and terrorize my High Lords.

Several in the last week have tried to resign, and I have been forced to smite them myself in order to keep reign on our frail realm. Moral is at an all time low. We rarely are in existence for more than 15 minutes before a hoard of small but annoyingly powerful mortals rushes in and kicks the @#$@# out of us. I mean do any of you travel in packs of less than 50?

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve heard on the demon alliance channel “HIB ZERK INC” or “MID’S FARMING DOMMAL AND FRIENDS…NEED BACKUP AT DMF (Demon Mile Fort). I cannot tell you how bad I feel for the Umber Hulks. Those guys are stuck in a dead end room and basically farmed 7X24. Give us a break. Demon’s have feelings too!

Look. Lets make a deal. As soon as we make the diamond seals, we will leave them up at the top of each of your realms in equal piles. Feel free to raid back and forth and kill each other to get them because we won’t carry them anymore. I swear if I get smoked one more time I’m going to pack up and head somewhere else. I hear the Hibernia Dragon needs a friend and he’s relatively invincible. Sounds like a good start.

In closing…we are tired. You win. Collect your gems at the portal out.

Thanks…Darkness Falls Management
(Legion)
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés