[Mythic] Grab Bag

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Q: I submitted a bug report on a ROG (random object generator) object in January, and have not seen any patch notes or fixes on it. What is up?"

A: From the mouth of our Content Producer: "To duplicate ROG bugs, our team needs the monster name, the item name, the bug, and the location where the monster was killed - your bug report may not have had enough information for us to track down the bug. Please resubmit any ROG bugs with this information and our team will track this down."

Remember (and this is true of ALL bugs in game), we need to be able to duplicate the problem in order to correct it. The more information you give us, the faster we can help.”

Sanya here: I had a bit of a chuckle – at one point this week, one of the message board had a thread about major ROG object bugs. We RAN to the bug appeal queue… and did not find a single report. You guys are our best and most important resource, and well-documented, duplicatable (is that a word?) bugs are the ones most likely to be squashed.

Q. The 1.61 patch notes said "All frontier zones have been itemized using the Unique Object Generator system. All monsters killed in all frontier zones will now drop loot." I've spent the last 2 days hunting Giant Wolves and Forest Adders in Forest Sauvage outside of Castle Sauvage in Forest Sauvage. I have not recieved one ROG item in that time. Are these guys bugged, or am I just the most unlucky guy in the universe?

A. Just a reminder - insects/plants/animals/reptiles won't have the new treasure tables on them. Those mob types don't normally receive magic loot (and were already itemized with cash loot), and so they won’t have a ROG.

Q: A question about the ROG in the frontier: I got a two-handed hammer in Albion (Hadrian's wall) that my thane could use. Are the drops specific to the realm of the person receiving the drop? (I was confused because I thought Midgard characters couldn't use other realm's two-handed weapons.) Another way to put it - were my eldritch high enough to hunt in the frontier, would she get Hibernian ROG stuff in the Midgard or Albion frontiers?

A: Yes, you get ROG stuff specific to your realm.

Q: What is the point of in-game, character marriage (or hats, or pretty dresses, or whatever)?

A: I could answer that, but a roleplayer would probably give a better answer. Any roleplayers want to take a swing at explaining the answer? Sanya@mythicentertainment.com. Use "WHY GET MARRIED" as the header.

Q: Will the Windswept Wraiths in the frontier still drop the Band of Ice rings, since they have been given a random object generator?

A: There is a new camp of the “old” windswepts in Raumarik. The frontier ones have ROG.

Q: Does charisma affect the minstrel's charm spell?

A: No – only the minstrel’s specialization matters.

Q: A previous grab bag stated that primary casting stat has no affect on the concentration pool, but I tested it with my warden, and she was definitely able to cast more and better buffs with higher empathy.

A. Increasing your primary casting stat will increase the size of your
concentration pool. Currently, you must relog to see the increase. (Sanya here – I stole the answer word for word from the player (thanks, L ) who submitted the question – after checking with the Spell Man, who added “yes, you must log in/out to see it, and it is a bug.”

Q: Does the size of the shield affect the chance to block?

A: Nope. The shield’s size only makes a difference when multiple things are attacking you – a small shield can block one attacker, a medium shield can block two at once, and a large shield can block three.

Q: When using a shield related combat style (Slam, Brutalize, etc), does the game use your current slash/thrust/crush weapon skill as its base (as shown on your character info screen) OR is there a 'hidden' Shield weapon skill not shown on your character info screen (based on STR? & Shield Spec) that it uses instead?

A: It uses your shield skill - which is based on both your specialization level and dexterity.

Q: I heard that specializing in Parry does not affect the number of times you can parry in combat. Is this true?

A: Specializing in parry does raise your base chance to parry by 1/2% per spec point. (Remember, base chance means that the chance is modified by other variables.) This answer is also true for shield spec.

Q: I just started a berserker and I think I recall seeing in a grab bag that berserkers are the only class that can crit for up to 100% in RVR, even if they are not in frenzy mode. Am I right? I’d like to have an answer because I’m arguing this with a friend.

A: I hope you didn’t bet any money – according to the programmer who just looked it up for me, when not in frenzy mode berserkers have the same max crit percentages as everyone else: up to 100% in PvE and up to 50% against enemy players.

Q: When in melee combat, does a miss get calculated first due to evade/block/whatever and then armor?

A: Yes, all parrying, blocking (including guard) and evade is calculated before the actual hit/miss check.

Q: If someone misses but would have hit were it not for your armor, does it do any wear-and-tear damage to your armor, or is that just hits?

A: Misses don't cause any wear and tear to armor.

Q: Does a miss wear down your weapon/shield less than a hit, or at all?

A: Regular melee misses don't cause any damage to the weapon, though parries, blocks, and fumbles (which are basically a special case of miss - if you hadn't fumbled you still would have missed anyway) do.

Q: If someone hits, but just barely, does it do more damage, or is damage calculated irrespective of how much you exceeded AF and such by?

A: Wear and tear to armor does not factor in the amount of damage done in the strike. At some point we can’t be TOO realistic or the game will bog down

Q: Are critical hits rolled for before the attack is calculated to hit/miss, or do you only have a chance to "spend" a crit when you hit?

A: Critical hits are only possible once a hit has already been determined.
Re: [Mythic] Grab Bag
Citation :
Provient du message de Dawma
Q: Does the size of the shield affect the chance to block?

A: Nope. The shield’s size only makes a difference when multiple things are attacking you – a small shield can block one attacker, a medium shield can block two at once, and a large shield can block three.
Alors là, je ne comprends plus rien. Qui aurait le courage de compiler tout ce qui s'est officiellement dit sur le sujet ?

Les %ages donnés selon la taille venaient d'où ?
Re: Re: [Mythic] Grab Bag
Citation :
Provient du message de Ashkeer
Alors là, je ne comprends plus rien. Qui aurait le courage de compiler tout ce qui s'est officiellement dit sur le sujet ?

Les %ages donnés selon la taille venaient d'où ?
Ces pourcentages viennent des sites bourres d'informations erronées genre la "Librairie" et aussi d'autres "connaisseurs" qui ont perpétré ces informations. La version officielle a tjs été celle qui a été rappelée dans ce "grab bag"...
Re: Re: Re: [Mythic] Grab Bag
Citation :
Provient du message de Scarlet
Ces pourcentages viennent des sites bourres d'informations erronées genre la "Librairie" et aussi d'autres "connaisseurs" qui ont perpétré ces informations. La version officielle a tjs été celle qui a été rappelée dans ce "grab bag"...
Merci
1 Q : J'ai soumis un rapport d'erreur sur le ROG en janvier et je n'ai pas vu de notes ou de patches pour ce problème , que s'est il passé ?

1 R : De la bouche de notre producteur : Pour refaire (reproduire ?) une erreur-Bug sous ROG , notre équipe à besoin du nom du monstre , du nom de l'objet , le bug-l'erreur , ainsi que l'endroit où le monstre a été tué.

Votre rapport d'erreur n'as peut être pas été assez complet ou bien ne comportait pas toutes les informations nécessaires pour que nous reproduisions ces bugs.

Veuillez re soumettre tous les bug-erreurs ROG avec les informations donnés plus haut et notre équipe décèleront le problème...

N'oubliez pas ( et ceci est valable pour tous les bugs du jeu ) que nous devons reproduire les bugs afin de pouvoir les corriger , plus vous nous donnez des informations , plus rapidement nous pouvons vous aider .

-------------

Bref , je n'ai pas vraiment envie de tout me taper , puis mon américain n'est plus vraiment au point , j'ai peur de faire honte ( est de nationalité Américano-Francaise )
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés