Adventure quest

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Provient du message de Coin-coin le Canapin
moi, curieusement, non
En effet c'est curieux

Tout à l'heure je suis allé faire un tour au donjon pour avoir mon nom sur la page d'acceuil ça c'est de la compétition!

J'ai pas encore trouvé le Pit, mais j'ai pas vraiment cherché ou alors je l'ai trouvé mais je savais pas ce que c'était

Je dois dire aussi que je ne joue que le week end, donc j'en ai moins vite fais le tour.
Le pit est facile a trouver
Indice => cherche dans a ville Battleon.

Sinon j'aime bien la nouvelle ville elle me parait trés sympathique mais il semblerait que lorsque l'on se rend au cimetierre on n'affronte que certains monstres et pas tous.
Sinon j'ai vu le lesser war beast en nouveau monstre ca fait qu'il en reste 3 que je n'ai pas vu

Hida Kisada
Ben du lvl 1 au lvl 10, la quete forzgard, puis les monstres normaux et puis après, du lvl 30 au lvl 50, camper le coin des Kresh, du lvl 50 au lvl 100 camper la prison des Death Night et finalement après le lvl 100, camper les Akriloth.

C'est le mieux selon moi
ya une prison des death knights ?

c quand on a cotisé, ne me cachez rien

si quelqu'un fait du mécénat ?

Bon sinon, quelqu'un a noté une évolution des dégâts / ratio avec son level ?
Ont-ils parlé d'évolution des stats etc, enfin d'une date ?
Citation :
Provient du message de Coin-coin le Canapin
ils ont changé les stats des undead trolls !!!

10 melee
15 ranged
50 magic

pas grave, la vorpale fera le boulot.
Oui, j'ai remarqué aussi Je me disais déjà que c'était quand même bizarre qu'il était pas mort en 3 coups d'elemental 1
Coin t'aurais pas un compte à donner, si jamais tu ne joue plus du tout?

Bon je l'Avoue mon post n'avais pas d'autre but que de remonter ce fabuleux thread qui pourrissait en... tenez vous bien, 3e page!!! Et sur ce coup je suis certain que Coin n'aura pas le courage de me punir pour un motif aussi noble.
banjo : je te vends mon compte.

Citation :
Provient du message de Esquisse
Des précisions sur ces gros changements ?

oui :

Citation :
Dear Adventurers,

Greetings! I am writing you today to get you in the loop on everything that is going on. We had a successful launch last night putting new monsters and pets in the game (see the News forum for details!) and the game is moving along at a slow but steady speed. Not bad for a couple of guys with full time jobs and other real world obligations. As you know, Demento has been creating 99% of the new visible content for the game while I have been tackling the server/hacker/new-code issues and the rest of the staff have been taking care of the boards, chat, and database. If I told you all of the stuff that has been going on behind the scenes you would never believe me... and for that I am really proud of our AQ Team and what we have been able to accomplish. No matter what problem has been thrown in front of us we have kept this game online and continuing to grow. Great job everyone!

Everyone knows the big questions that everyone is asking. When can we buy pets, fight other players, raise stats, and finish quests. Please allow me to tell you where we are at with the above, and what order these things should be available.

The code for buying pets has been finished. I need to rig up the store so that Aria can sell them and that everything works right. When you buy a pet, you need to be able to give your pets commands (like DO NOT ATTACK) useful for telling your baby dragon not to breath fire on the monster that has -500 fire resistance. This means making some modifications to the pets. All in all, this should be the first major change to become available.

Fighting other players is something we have been going back and forth with for a long while. We know we want to do it... but we are not sure what the best way would be. We are unable to have you fight other players real time, so you will only be able to fight other players who are not logged in the game. But these characters will have to specify that they want to fight when they log out (like the colisium). We thought it might be neat to just let you kill anyone who has an invalid email address on their account (*coughs* you can fix your email by selecting account manager from the drop down box on the www.battleon.com homepage). The bigger problem, is how to have your character fight. We would have to make a template for each class (which there is only one of now... adventurer) and you attack/dodge/cast specific things depending on your level. Your armor would be averaged so the AI would not have to keep swapping your armor. If you have any ideas, feel free to post a reply!

Raising stats! We have some of the code for this worked out already. At some point in time a trainer will come to town. For every level you have earned, he will let you train with him. When you complete his training you will get a certain number of points to add to whatever stat you want. We will probably drop everyones stats down to 0 when this happens. Since stats are not figured into anything now, it would not make noticable difference. As you increase your stats you will do more base damage, or be more successful with spells, or get better deals from the merchants.

Quests and Classes! We have just finished the code for temporary item rewards. That is, you complete a quest and get a temporary weapon that you get to keep until you log out. While this is not currently used in any quests it will be soon! This is also a way we can let people quest for temporary pets, armors, shields, or... anything! The first quest to offer this will probably reward you with the legendary Frogzard Sword. As for classes, we have the backend code for the class update completed. The overall idea is that you will go on a large number of quests for a npc (For example, Kage, the Ninja). As you progress through the ninja ranks you will be given gifts, or even access to shops featuring all ninja weapons that only ninjas can buy. You can keep going until you become the highest ninja and take very difficult ninja-only quests. Or... you can decide you are done being a ninja to start taking quests from the upcoming Druid NPC and learn forest magic as you advance through the ranks. Now, here is the best part... you can keep anything you want from your ninja training. The result? You can be a double battle axe swinging cleric-ninja who commands the undead like a necromancer and can create defensive barriar shields like an enchanter! What do you think of that? *smiles* Open ended class selection... take what you like, disregard the rest. (Bruce Lee would be so proud)

I would like to really thank you for playing and supporting this game. We are now over 21,000 users strong and our passion and belief in the future of our game is stronger than ever! I will keep you up to date on what is going on. Thank you for making this a success.

Battle on!
Artix
Citation :
Des précisions sur ces gros changements ?
Du genre des changements qui me redonneraient envie de cliquer sur Attack ...
Clair que c'est bien résumé

Coin-coin, c'est moi ou tu n'as pas mis à jour tes inappréciables enseignements ?

Et puis vu comment tu stratègises top full à donf, si tu veux me donner des conseils de camping, ils sont bienvenus
Citation :
Clair que c'est bien résumé

Coin-coin, c'est moi ou tu n'as pas mis à jour tes inappréciables enseignements ?

Et puis vu comment tu stratègises top full à donf, si tu veux me donner des conseils de camping, ils sont bienvenus
je mets à jour, je n'ai pas encore uploadé. et j'oublie de faire des screenshots en fait.

*uploade* il manque des screens vous êtes prévenus. de même des stats de monstres ont du changer... :/

tablo grand et moche

camper? le cimetière est nul. et moi je joue pour m'amuser, alors je fais "random" et hom, roulez jeunesse !
J'suis lvl 9. Darla.

L'ecole de magie n'est pas encore accessible apparement? Il y a juste un bouquin. (Bon ok j'ai rien lu d'officiel encore, j'apprend sur le tas).

Interessé par la Necromancie pour ma part, mais pouvais vraiment il en etre autrement venant de Darla? =)

Oh au fait, j'espere bien que vous allez dev un Clan JoL hein lorsque ce sera implémenté.
Citation :
Provient du message de Bleiz Tad Koal
c'est quoi, cette histoire de guerre ?
oops j'avais pas entrevu l'éventuelle équivoque.
Vu que quand on arpente le forum en ce moment c'est par moments un peu comme jouer au tennis contre un mur de nitro ...

je reformule

C'est quoi cette histoire de guerre avec les undead
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés