[MAJ du 4 Juillet] Ce qui nous attend !

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Un moment donné il faut débrancher le patient et stopper de le maintenir en vie avec un peu de sucre et un couteau suisse, c'est clairement pas suffisant pour remettre le jeu en selle.
Enfin... c'est une beta payante qui a déjà plusieurs années à son actif, on en est plus à cela près...
Moi je retiens le commentaire d'un steamer, tellement vrai:

"ll be honest, and my opinion is probably in the minority but: I really enjoyed the little bit I was able to play of Bless. I would like to play it, but the optimization is to poor. My computer is decidedly middle of the road, and it is a struggle to run it. Huge fps drops in the city and elsewhere kill my want and desire to play.

So I guess my point is while the population needs content to survive, please try to make the game more hardware friendly! I would totally play if not for it running so poorly. I can run any other MMO on the highest settings, I can run any game I want on typically pretty high settings... I should be able to run Bless, a 7 year old (or so) game on at least medium with out any hiccups."
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés