Marvel Heroes 2016 1.27 Patch Notes

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
New Event: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Choose Your Side!

S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by HYDRA! Will you help root out the traitors as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D or will you aid the sinister HYDRA?
Players will be able to choose a side as either an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. or HYDRA to gather intelligence, battle members of each faction, earn exclusive rewards and achievements!
This event will run from Tuesday, September 20th until Friday, September 30th.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres Tuesday, September 20 at its new time, 10/9c on ABC.

Event Details:

Talk to HYDRA Representative Baron Von Lind or S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Rose Solomon in Avengers Tower in order to select which side you want to fight for. Once you have selected a side, you are free to change your selection by talking to either representative at any time duri9ng the event.
After selecting your side, Intelligence Reports will drop off of bosses in the different Patrol Modes. Follow the instructions in the Intelligence Report to find a traitor to your faction and obtain faction specific rewards!

Server Side Buffs - 100% Bonus XP

Daily Log-In Gift
- 10 Omega Files, 5 Omega Orbs

Achievements
- 5 new achievements to earn, including 2 new title rewards

Tournament
- As players defeat bosses as either a HYDRA or S.H.I.E.L.D Agent, they will gain the following points towards their score:

• 1 Point per Patrol Boss defeat
  • 3 Points per Cosmic Patrol Boss defeat
  • 10 Points per S.H.I.E.L.D.Experimental Potion looted
The Tournament will begin at 12 PM (Noon) Pacific on Tuesday, September 20th, and will reset every 4 hours.

Tournament Rewards:

• 1st place: 25 Omega Files, Case of 5 Omega Orbs, Random Event Spotlight, Mysterious Blue Box
  • Top 10: 20 Omega Files, Case of 5 Omega Orbs, Mysterious Blue Box
  • Top 50: 10 Omega Files and case of 5 Omega Orbs
  • Placement: 5 Omega Files and an Omega Orb
Minor Changes & Bug Fixes

• Winter Soldier is now able to use Thunderbolts insignias. The Green Axis Raid (Encounter 2) Champion and Elite mobs should now have the correct health and damage multipliers.
  • All Hulkbuster Holo-Sim achievements can be completed by anyone under (or over) level 60. Holo-Hulk feels comfortable with smashing anyone regardless of their level.
  • The Angela vs. Doctor Doom objective is now visible when uncompleted in the Doom Deathmatch achievement. Doctor Doom did not appreciate so many heroes assuming they could defeat him so trivially.
  • Reduced the XP reward for the Chapter 4 mission Subway Sweep, as this mission is repeatable but was granting XP intended for once-per-Prestige missions.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Team-Up away powers to be in effect while the Team-Up Hero is active.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the radial menu to not display correctly when using a gamepad.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented power grants from being properly applied when respeccing power points.
  • Fixed Chinese subtitle font not displaying properly during cinematics.
  • Fixed an issue where the tutorial dismiss button was always the PS4 X button when using a gamepad, regardless of whether you had a PS4 or Xbox controller plugged in.
Known Issues

These issues are known and are planned to be fixed in an upcoming update:

• The achievements for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event are currently listed under the Adversaries category rather than Events.
  • There is a minor typo in HYDRA Agent Baron Von Lind’s dialogue t
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...27-patch-notesext.
Citation :
Patch notes have been updated with the following:
Citation :
Quake and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) Team-Up sections added.

New Team-Up: Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) joins the Team-Up roster of Marvel Heroes 2016!
Growing up in a tough neighborhood, Robbie Reyes always worked hard as a mechanic to provide a better life for his family and brother. But when Robbie entered a street race to earn fifty thousand dollars, he was gunned down by assailants just as he had taken the lead. Little did Robbie know that his car was haunted. The ghost possessed Robbie, transforming him into the Ghost Rider. Now Robbie patrols the streets of Los Angeles to strike vengeance into the hearts of the wicked.

New Team-Up: Quake

Quake joins the Team-Up roster of Marvel Heroes 2016!
As an orphan, Daisy Johnson spent her childhood never knowing she was the secret daughter of an Inhuman descendant and the notorious supervillain, Mr. Hyde. But after her vibration manipulation powers finally manifested themselves, it was S.H.I.E.L.D. that helped her harness her gifts to become the top operative that she is today. Taking the codename “Quake”, her unique tremor capabilities allow this secret agent to safeguard the world for a better tomorrow.
Known Issue added:

• Temporarily, Quake and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) Team-Ups won't offer Rogue stealable powers, but both "Focused Barrage" and "Hell Rides" will be added with the next patch.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés