Dev Podcast

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Sérieusement vous faite peur avec vos insulte, comment vous voulez être pris au sérieux. Perso, je serai CM, je reviendrai même pas sur ce forum. On peut dire que c'est des conneries ou troller tout en restant respectueux.
Exact, surtout que la CM en question n'a rien à voir avec ces choix, ces orientations.
Et c'est surtout pas en partant sur ce terrain là qu'on se fera entendre.
Bon alors pour résumer, Nukaa dégage un bon moment pour son intervention, et pour ceux qui souhaitent le suivre voila ce qu'il faut faire :

- Insulter qui que ce soit (Carol, BS, les Dev, le chat du voisin etc)
- Continuer à faire la pub d'un serveur illégal sur ce fil

Petite piqûre de rappel :

Ceux qui ne sont pas contents du jeu, arrêter de jouer et de payer vos abos, mais il ne sert à rien du tout de venir insulter qui que ce soit pour vider votre sac, vous ne serez pas entendus et j'ai pas envie de dégager des gens

Merci

In english for @CarolK

I've do some cleaning on this topic, if you want to follow Nukaa out of the board for a long time please do one of the following :
- Insults (whoever is insulted, Carol, BS, devs, your neighbor's cat I don't care)
- Offtopic about illegal serv

If you don't want to post, please don't, please stop your sub if you are not happy, but remember that insulting people is not an answer.
Citation :
Publié par Fugo
Bon alors pour résumer, Nukaa dégage un bon moment pour son intervention
Ah merci.

Ok, I'll speak english now.

- Light tanks will see their snare removed. I hope you are kidding. Do you want them to play only with anytime now and that poor side stun?
- Light tank will be give free charge: So that you only need rank 5L to deal as a beast?
- Climbing wall buff on buffbots: So that visible soloers can't be escaped by stealthers anymore?
- Additionnal debuff on sorc: Isn't it OP AF already?
- Valk up: Isn't it OP AF already?
- Reduce single target CC timers: but why?
- Asssassins to be implemented in group?

Let me sum up Carol, BS team is just destroying all the fundamentals of DAoC, all the ones that made us love this game.
First, BS killed the equipement skill effect (same stuff for all across all realms).
Then, BS only speaks about class balance when group balance should be highlighted.
You are now giving / removing essential skills from some classes, killing their role since 2001.
You are try to kill the CC metagame of DAoC, which was the only LAST strategic part of PvP recently.
Finally, all the bugs and in-game administration we were all expecting have never been so low.

The only benefit of BS is having you, sincerly.

Is EA paying Broadsword to kill the game? I'm serious when I'm asking this question.

No matter what will happen to Ywain, I'll hope you would fine another job ASAP. If you need any letter of recommendation, feel free to ask us.
Putain stop partir au drama c'est ridicule. BS souhaite faire bouger le jeu, ciomptez sur moi pour les 'accompagner quelques mois avant de faire un bilan....

@CarolK : summing up my opinions
- adress the abla/use issues. This is actually insane.
- do not change op classes (no need to up valk, sorc, vamp)
- keep class specificities. Although i would like a battle warden, shamans should not giving climb wall or whatever. For me the shaman role was endurance related, and you have killed this in a way shaman are not mandatory for'this. Nerf end pots, reduce end cl, bref, restore the role. No more permasprint except if you sacrifice a lot to get it. Paladins,bards, shamans would love you
- find a way to restore epic aspects of the game: structure defense (longer keep assault, defendable places), 8vs8, solo, zerg.

I don't have prob with ellan vanin, nor with charge for free - a interesting up that will not desequilibrate the roles of light tank. I don't have probs to reduce single mezz/root duration if you enhance range.

Thank you for listening :-)
@CarolK
Hi
Some requests for next patch
quick cast based on dex for mages
At this moment for 34 realm pts we have MOC 5 for 30 sec and recast 10 min so it needs up
Warp speed becomes useless with charge
Roots/Mezz becomes useless with deter.....
You gave more power to the tanks and they are unstoppable vs cloth toons
next patch i would like to see something for casters (AF Up , warp speed up (nerf charge velocity under warp maybe).....)
Au moins ils essayent un truc... Essayons, on verra plus tard...

J'entends souvent daoc 2.0 c'est le straff, hors vue, dauphin, macrotage et j'en passe et bien voila BS met en place le vrai daoc 2.0!

Alors je répondrais à certains la même chose qu'ils disaient eux même, "faut s'adapter, c'est ça daoc 2.0 mec!".

Une juste réponse quoi qu'il advienne
@CarolK : I wrote almost never on forums but this night I'm so sad that I feel I have to. Sad to see how DAoC gameplay depth was thrown through the window in the past 2 years. I often wonder why BS did an incredible work to reduce CC impact to a simple waste of mana, disappointing by the way players who love to play CC oriented classes and not heavy tanks/nukers with huge numbers scrolling on the screen, patch after patch. This podcast seems to strengthen again this orientation.

So my question is : why the only MMO in which "number" and "stuff" weren't the god-damn-mandatory and nearly exclusive parameters to compete in PvP has now to fall down to the other MMOs ? I don't understand. I feel I'm not the kind of player in BS's concerns at all.
Hey Carol,

Some of us frenchies didn't get right that those are only ideas, they think those changes will occur.

So you might want to emphasize the fact that those are some topics pointed out during simple convos and that they won't necessarly be implemented on the next patch.

And as far as i'm concerned, please don't do any of the changes mentionned. I think that you and BS should really focus on fixing current bugs. Nevertheless some changes might be appreciated but only if they wouldnt hit so many class and accordingly gameplays people have been accustomed to. Focusing on fixing bugs would also let all those players that have left the real daoc to play elsewhere, to come back.

I think that with DF and OW items newly brought up to the game, players need time to stabilize their gameplays, and also their gear. Too many changes might just be too many and discurage people who are newly temped finally to change again their equipment. And anyways why on earth would the game need to be changed every 2 months or so ? If it's just a way to let people know BS is active, that would really be silly.

Fix the bugs, stabilize the game, and i'm sure a lot will come back. Give it time Oh and here's again an old idea of mine, please advertise more out of the game of course and through as many channels possible so that old players come back, and also some new players.

Best regards
Je ne comprends pas trop le délire de toucher au sorc mais bon et le moc 100% pendant 10s cela veut dire que la ra coûtera moins chère si on veut l'augmenter? Ou elle la remplace et l'autre disparaît? Pas convaincu par tout ça mais bon on verra bien.
Bon, en gros, ils veulent rendre toutes les classes capables de solo et faire n'importe quoi tout en diminuant la puissance et l'intérêt des CC. Bref.
Autant proposer une seule classe qui fait tout et rendez vous à EV pour 1vs1, avant d'avoir cliqué sur un PNJ pour qu'il donne tout le stuff, le lvl50 etc avant d'aller pew-pew...
Oué j'ai désabo
Bon, ils auront engrangé quelques euros qd même sur 3 mois
Victoire pour BS donc.
En fin connaisseur, j'ai reabo 1 mois et j'ai testé un nouveau radar qui permets de voir sur une map, j'ai même innové dans un cheat qui te permet de modifier tes stats, et de taper plus vite. J'ai du jouer 30h.

C'etait mon dernier mois d'abo, j'ai reçu 0 sanctions. Anormal.

@CarolK I'm guilty, please perma ban my accounts.

#Jesuislowragetjaicheat.

http://gph.is/Z1xNFX

Dernière modification par Hugy Ys ; 21/05/2016 à 13h47.
Citation :
Publié par Sidonia
@CarolK : I wrote almost never on forums but this night I'm so sad that I feel I have to. Sad to see how DAoC gameplay depth was thrown through the window in the past 2 years. I often wonder why BS did an incredible work to reduce CC impact to a simple waste of mana, disappointing by the way players who love to play CC oriented classes and not heavy tanks/nukers with huge numbers scrolling on the screen, patch after patch. This podcast seems to strengthen again this orientation.

So my question is : why the only MMO in which "number" and "stuff" weren't the god-damn-mandatory and nearly exclusive parameters to compete in PvP has now to fall down to the other MMOs ? I don't understand. I feel I'm not the kind of player in BS's concerns at all.
I feel I'm not the kind of player in BS's concerns at all.

+1
Les joueurs vont quitter Albion.
Il y a déjà de moins en moins de joueur, mais là c'est tellement débile que ça va devenir injouable.

L'air des tanks est bien là ! la mort des mages a sonné ! la mort d'albion aussi !
Rien a branlé du DD sur sorcier. Les CC vont devenir inutile et donc le jeu Albionnais basé dessus est donc mort.
Albion sera aux heures US avec des mégas BG qui se font poutrer par deux groupes mid opti.

J'en ai marre de voir tout le monde se stuff a l'identique, de constater que tous ont la même spé, et que tout ça a cause d'un patch qui cloisonne toute la créativité.

Le jeu est devenu du fast food, un Mac-Donald du mmorpg. Tout le monde mange la même chose et c'est servit rapidement, mais de là a dire que c'est pour les gourmets vous n'avez jamais manger dans un vrai resto !
Préfère aller dans un Flunch si je suis obligé de manger rapidement, moins cher, j'en ai pour mon argent et j'ai plus faim quand je pars.
DAOC c'est pareille. Le patron a changer de cuisto et il est mauvais, il ne sait rien du jeu et donc de ses clients.

Pour ma part. Je fini mes objectifs sur Albion, mais je prépare déjà mes perso sur mid. J'abandonne mon royaume de coeur, je ne m'amuse déjà plus, ce patch m’achève.

Dernière modification par Leekiss ; 22/05/2016 à 00h35.
Citation :
Publié par Ramboula
Le poadcast c'est pas censé être des propositions ?
C'est sure que réagir comme ca c'est bien pour se faire entendre.
En même temps quand tu vois les propositions ça fait forcément réagir, après cela peut sembler virulent mais la diplomatie a déjà été employée et non écoutée donc ça parle plus fort.

Dans tous les cas visiblement ce ne sera jamais notre communauté qui sera entendu.
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés