Hommage à marc

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par CarolK
You have to trust the devs are (and they are) doing what they feel is best for the game and players. You may not agree with that, and that is perfectly ok when constructive, but the devs are not trying to kill the game or end it.
This is exactly what we are saying since BS came, you do what you "feel is good" for the game. Yet, I've stopped nearly one year ago, as many others, because your feeling was totally wrong. I use "you" for BS, not for you personnally Carol.
Citation :
Publié par pzeub
This is exactly what we are saying since BS came, you do what you "feel is good" for the game. Yet, I've stopped nearly one year ago, as many others, because your feeling was totally wrong. I use "you" for BS, not for you personnally Carol.
Exactly the same for me...
Citation :
Publié par CarolK
You are all heard - I read here almost every day and pass along anything needed passing and discuss things that come up. Heard doesn't mean something is going to happen, though, you have to realise that, it's common sense. Just because someone suggests something doesn't mean it'll be put into the game or changed. It's not possible - one person wants something that another doesn't i.e. someone wants Vamps removed from the game, another wants them nerfed, another wants them boosted - we hear it all, we listen, we read, we reply when we can, but we can't do all that, it doesn't make sense.

You have to trust the devs are (and they are) doing what they feel is best for the game and players. You may not agree with that, and that is perfectly ok when constructive, but the devs are not trying to kill the game or end it.
The border between "doing" and "trying" is so slim... whatever the result.
Anyway, i need to tell you something : thanks for your patience. I know how ungrateful is your role. Go on, never give up
Citation :
Publié par CarolK
You are all heard - I read here almost every day and pass along anything needed passing and discuss things that come up. Heard doesn't mean something is going to happen, though, you have to realise that, it's common sense. Just because someone suggests something doesn't mean it'll be put into the game or changed. It's not possible - one person wants something that another doesn't i.e. someone wants Vamps removed from the game, another wants them nerfed, another wants them boosted - we hear it all, we listen, we read, we reply when we can, but we can't do all that, it doesn't make sense.

hey carol, love the sky dev eyes, i would have that powers sometimes to just sit and watch fights. don't hesitate to /hug me if you see my ns (Poisonspeak) on the battleground. and mhh maybe you guys have some work for me, i have time to spend..
Il se passe des choses bizarre sur JoL le thread est renommé hommage a marc avec une vidéo de cet hommage et le thread parle des thèmes couleurs
4ème dimension, chinois du FBI, anonymous?
Citation :
Publié par Calhynn
Il se passe des choses bizarre sur JoL le thread est renommé hommage a marc avec une vidéo de cet hommage et le thread parle des thèmes couleurs
4ème dimension, chinois du FBI, anonymous?
c'est les illuminati ou les nephalem ou peut etre bill du bigdil, who knows ?
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés