[Actu] Les invitations à The International 2015 sont connues

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Yep c'est une expérience à faire je pense, même si on ne se fait aucune illusion

Y'a peut etre Zéro Respect en france qui peux esperer faire un truc la bas.
Et en team inter mais avec des joueurs fr, l'équipe de Tib + Cerinn + 3.

Dernière modification par Max² ; 07/05/2015 à 15h48.
Par contre j'arrive tellement pas a me hype sur les qualifications NA ....

EU / China ca va etre bien cool je pense, SEA y'a quand même du beau monde.
Alors que coté NA ... Entre Not today & Team Tinker ...
Petit post facebook de Madshacka, surtout à propos des invits :

• Citation :
    HelloGuys émoticône kiki
    I felt like writing a bit about different ongoing topics, as twitter is very limited. It is very hard for me to really express my ideas, or be precise with only 140 characters ! So here we go ! I will cover several topics, just sharing thoughts here.
    First of all, The International 5 direct invites + qualifiers :
    I'll start off with this : I am completely fine with the invites and the qualifiers, even though I don't feel it was the optimal way to handle it. But yet again, it is really hard to get it perfect, so again, I'm pointing out facts rather than criticizing. What I question here is the number of invites. I feel that all the invited teams, besides VP and MY are very obvious to everyone. ( btw I dont understand why people question the Newbee invite, they are the defending champions, Valve was always clear about the rule win TI ==> invited to next edition ). Even though MY and VP are invited, I still feel very weird about it. I am not saying they do not deserve it, I just have the feeling that some teams might deserve it as much as they do. (And I can see some haters coming here, but no, I actually dont think of us, since we lost to them in LAN, I actually agree that they deserve it more than we do atm). Teams like Nip, or Rave are very deserveful too. Nahaz actually suggested, and I do think it was very smart, that the best way would have been to open up more slots through qualifiers, and just limit the number of invites to very confirmed top teams ( Secret, Vici, etc ). Anyway, now it's done, and we will all deal with it. I would like to say gratz to all the invited teams, it is time to win those qualifiers ! I'm very used to qualifying to TI, obviously émoticône grin. The mindset never changed to be honest.. if you're not able to crush the teams that are part of that qualifier, you dont belong to the main tournament anyway. So, at the end of the day, it does not change anything.
    A second topic I would like to mention is the fact that we changed Niqua for AdmiralBulldog. A lot was said already on the topic, so I won't write so much about it. The team lacked a lot of synergy, and I do think that AB fits our playstyle and lineup way better. Niqua is a great guy/player, and I am pretty sure he will find another home soon. He probably feels down, I've been in that situation many time myself, and the year has been really difficult, but you always bounce back. And honestly, I feel that if you can't bounce back, then a Dota2 career is probably not what you should aim for, because it is really tough, and you need a LOT of will and determination to succeed. I caught up the end of the dreamleague stream yesterday night, to listen to Pajkatt's interview. It felt really weird that they invited Niqua to discuss it, I mean that fast after him being out of the team, but well, I guess that he agreed, so he probably already analyzed the reasons etc, which makes me feel better about it. I wish him best of luck, sincerely.
    Moving on to another topic, 6.84 ! It is very early to claim anything about this new patch, but all I can say is that I personally love it, and it actually gave me a lot of motivation to analyze it even deeper, and perfect the drafts and the optimal playstyle in 6.84. I feel very confident about our understanding of the new patch, and I can't wait to play very important games.
    More generally, I am very satisfied with our shape at the moment, and our approach towards practice/competition. I am very lucky to be able to play with good players obviously, but more importantly, smart and mature human beings!
    I would like to thank everyone for the recent support, we are working very hard, and it actually doesnt feel hard at all, as we are extremely motivated, all of us !
    The biggest games and objectives are now ahead of us, iLeague, Ti qualifiers, etc. It's on guys. Wish us luck ( although I like to think we won't need any émoticône kiki )
    Cheers
Perso depuis plusieurs mois je suis assidument la FroggedTV.

Je pouvais pas les blairer quand ils étaient chez Millenium, mais depuis qu'ils sont sur Gaming Live je trouve qu'ils se sont bougés le cul et nous font du stream bien pro comme il faut, tout en restant fun.
Je manque aucune games sur le chaîne youtube (qui est un peu lente parfois) et surtout aucunes analyses de patch de 7h

Bref si je squatte pas le stream offi (c'est à dire si Godz commente) je me pencherai vers eux, si ils refont un bon dispositif ça peut qu'envoyer du lourd.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés