[Actu] StarVault présente Mortal Online à la GC de Leipzig

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
http://mo.open-pvp.de/ a été mis à jour et enrichi suite aux remarques des développeurs.

Par ailleurs, Henrik Nystrom est revenu sur quelques détails (Siege Warfare, Housing, Factions, ...):

Citation :
There will be siege warfare and destroyable “buildings” in MO, why would you be able to upgrade your fortress if it’s not for war?

We have not released any detailed information about how cities and warfare will work yet because of the complexity of the system, and details are not yet worked out, but we do have a really interesting system when it comes to city control and warfare. It is a feature that takes lots of time to get it to work well, but I do believe it will be a very interesting system for most players. As the details are not yet finished we don’t want speak to much on the details as it may change.

There will also be some sort of player housing that works as a safe spot for some players. But they will get involved in one way or another into the city control system. More information will be released when we are sure of how it will work.

When it comes to factions it may work similar to UOs 4 factions, many pvp veterans liked that system that’s why we are looking into it and playing around with it. I also plaid lots of faction wars chaos/order and normal guild wars in UO, and I had the best time of my life in a MMO. We do like pvp and warfare and want it to be a great part of the game. And if we see a system/feature like faction wars that starts to interfere with city warfare in a bad way or just split up the players of the pvp part we will try to remake or just freeze the system which makes the pvp part less fun. This is not something you do over a night and must stick with it. This is a system that needs lots of playtime to get right, but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end.

I hope this will give you some understanding of the status and our visions when it comes to warfare in Mortal Online.
http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/2...e-warfare.html
Je suis quand meme pas bien convaincu du titre... Mortal online... Bref, si le jeu est bon les gens s'en foutront sans doute du titre mais quand meme...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés